What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I heard that.

I think we can be pretty sure that if a current or former general says something that is top secret, its probably not going to be true.

I down see the sense in destroying a russian fleet. The fleet is not a great threat. Its not in active combat to the level that ground troops are. Why not airfields or troops on the ground. Im pretty sure destroying the Black Sea fleet will invite larger nuclear strikes. Probably on US fleet.
I believe the US is capable of defending against such a strike.
Russia would have to fire ballistic missiles at multible targets in order to succesfully destroy something. And that would must certainly be the end of the world as we know.
Destroying the Black Sea fleet would be done conventionally and would show Russia what they are up against. Maybe Putin would back down, knowing nuclear retaliation would be suicide.

Any nuclear strike on US targets would be Russian suicide.

Conventional destruction of the Black Sea Fleet would be an appropriate response to a tac nuke on Ukraine.

Conventional destruction of the Black Sea Fleet would be an appropriate response to a tac nuke on Ukraine.

No, it wouldn't. Like if peepz in Moscow care about their fleet.

Instead it will be taken as a tacit "it's OK" nod.

At any moment in the last 7 month, Biden could've ended the conflict within 2 weeks by ordering to take out Moscow, and 3-4 remaining top-tier Russian command centres.

Ww3 on any strike

Nukes were the reason America didn't strike pakistan. Just do a little research and American generals are on record about this
How would Pakistan be able to hit America with nukes? Does it have some delivery system that can reach that far?

I believe the US is capable of defending against such a strike.
Russia would have to fire ballistic missiles at multible targets in order to succesfully destroy something.
How would US defend against a mass launch to nuclear missiles?

No, it wouldn't. Like if peepz in Moscow care about their fleet.

Instead it will be taken as a tacit "it's OK" nod.

At any moment in the last 7 month, Biden could've ended the conflict within 2 weeks by ordering to take out Moscow, and 3-4 remaining top-tier Russian command centres.

The US would also destroy all of Russias major airfields, C2 nodes, and critical logistic points in Crimea. Pretty much crippling Russias entire war effort in Ukraine. That along with their entire Black Sea fleet.

well, it would be mutual collective suicide.
would it? are there many ships left? what would the response be? Putin: "Oh you've just destroyed what's left of our fleet and killed 10,000 people, yeah ok. We will do nothing in response".

Errrrrr, no. That would not happen.

well, it would be mutual collective suicide.

would it? are there many ships left? what would the response be? Putin: "Oh you've just destroyed what's left of our fleet and killed 10,000 people, yeah ok. We will do nothing in response".

Errrrrr, no. That would not happen.

See my above post. They’d also destroy their entire operations in Crimea. Not just their ships alone. Their entire war effort in Ukraine would end.

How would Pakistan be able to hit America with nukes? Does it have some delivery system that can reach that far?

How would US defend against a mass launch to nuclear missiles?
So dumb. Go read b4 u use the Internet

That's MAD. That's the whole point of mutually assured destruction

well he admits russia might withdraw from a ruined Ukraine. That a would be a total win for the west. I dont think he understands that, he's only a psychiatrist.

So dumb. Go read b4 u use the Internet
so you admit Pakistan could not strike America?

See my above post. They’d also destroy their entire operations in Crimea. Not just their ships alone. Their entire war effort in Ukraine would end.
Yeah, I dont think US would ever do that. like I'd say its 0% chance. the retaliation would just not be worth it.

well he admits russia might withdraw from a ruined Ukraine. That a would be a total win for the west. I dont think he understands that, he's only a psychiatrist.

so you admit Pakistan could not strike America?

Yeah, I dont think US would ever do that. like I'd say its 0% chance. the retaliation would just not be worth it.

I absolutely believe the US would destroy every major Russian target in Crimea including their Black Sea and Med operations

The US would also destroy all of Russias major airfields, C2 nodes, and critical logistic points in Crimea. Pretty much crippling Russias entire war effort in Ukraine. That along with their entire Black Sea fleet.

If America invade Russia then China invade Taiwan. America cannot afford to lose Taiwan. China has overwhelming population advantage over Taiwan. 1400 million people compared to 20 million people.

what would the point of that be to sacrifice Ukraine for a few ships?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom