What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They are until they get Himarsed.

With the so called "mobilization",it's no wonder the US and the west will speed up their military support. Let's wait for those under equipped,under staffed and low morale conscripts how they will feel under constant attack during the winter in the trenches. It's going to be a massacre.

The US does not have a war economy like Russia does. Russia is at war. The US is not. The US cannot out manufacture Russia with a slow poke peacetime economy.

Last edited:
They are until they get Himarsed.

With the so called "mobilization",it's no wonder the US and the west will speed up their military support. Let's wait for those under equipped,under staffed and low morale conscripts how they will feel under constant attack during the winter in the trenches. It's going to be a massacre.
I hope they increase aid. Especially of airburst anti-personal rockets/rounds for artillery.

Russians only seem to care about human life when it directly involves them. I guess more russians need to be maimed before Putin will fall out of a window like so many opponents lately.

Real comedy

Putin claims his weapon is longer, more modern than the West when declaring partial mobilization.

Anyone notices it? The telephone sets on the right are from 1980s. Russia Lada’s are from same tech. That’s the technology he wants to nuke Ukraine and the NATO.

C917BDC8-9492-476A-873B-021B05B08B98.jpeg

Real comedy

Putin claims his weapon is longer, more modern than the West when declaring partial mobilization.

Anyone notices it? The telephone sets on the right are from 1980s. Russia Lada’s are from same tech. That’s the technology he wants to nuke Ukraine and the NATO.

View attachment 881711
You base their military technology off of a phone?

That will become ugly. You talking about Russia middle class the other day. until yesterday they don’t care. 2/3 Russians support the war. But now thing has changed. Their sons and daughters are sent to Ukraine. Not all will return home alive or in one piece.

Too bad, they are too young to die in a foreign country.
lol, that's what a friend of mine in Russia said.

He said he talked to a Pro-War neighbor, and his neighbor started panicking after hearing the partial mobilisation and he started to ask my friend how their family can get out of Russia because he know my friend has connection outside Russia. My friend ask him why does he start panicking when he is supporting the war, and now is where he can really put his money where his mouth is. At this point I should say his son just completed the mandatory service 2 years ago

I thought partial mobilisation wouldn't make much resistance in Russia but you can still see how people react to that. Now imagine it's a Full Mobilisation.....Again, war is fun and game until they started asking you your son and daughter to fill the rank.......because you know things aren't going great if they did that.

We the asians, middle easterns, south americans and africans who have seen so much western propanganda shouldnt believe this media crap so easily there was time when taliban was best friend defeating ussr, saddam was villain and many other cases. Right now putin is hitler figure for the west.

Saying that russians fleeing and trending of breaking arms. This has been case with all countries during wars people try to flee their country to avoid conscription.

You think all russians are coward?

I have seen these protests or sort of here in pak when cat food was banned only then burgers of dha protested. So most probably higher middle to higher classes are protesting in saint Petersburg
It's not about who's breaking their arms and who's buying their ticket out of Russia. This is about general attitude regarding this war.

First of all, have you ever wondered why Russia only mobilise 300,000 troops, why not 500,000, why not 1,000,000? They have around 3 million people they can mobilise in this scope, everyone had military experience within the last 4 years, why only 300,000? That's because 300,000 is roughly the entirety of the Russian troop in Ukraine right now. Mobilising 300,000 troop would not change anything, they are just going to rotate the existing troop in Ukraine, which means they are just providing a different set of punching bags in Ukraine. Which mean sometime down the road, they will ask for more.

That mean for them to do this, they are not winning as much as they claim, people is start asking question why because most people aren't stupid, you said you were winning, then why you need to mobilise, and when you start wondering if they are lying to you on this, you start wondering what else were they lying to you about. And that's when things get personal.

War is fun to watch on TV but as a person who actually fought in 2. I can tell you fighting a war is nothing but fun. And when you start realise they are lying to you about this, now what can they lie to you that more concerning to you? That is the impact.

as for whether or not Russian support the war, sure, we have idiots aboard support this war on Russia, so you can guarantee that there are Russian within Russia who support this war and being energized to fight, but then those people are mostly in the lower class and living in rural area, middle class can think and that's what they are doing, and Russia have a lot of middle class than they have grassroot.

A dictatorship and citizen who think does not really go hand in hand together.

Back
Top Bottom