What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Rediculous russian propaganda shit

Yes I can confirm we still have electricity in Germany. the natural gas price makes me happy: downward trend continues. $178 per MWh. Down from the peak $354. the price will touch $170 this week. The market expects $155 for winter 2023.

Ridiculous narrative there is no charity in wars.. If you allow an enemy to stay they will settle forever. Look at British India for reference.

Nobody has ever occupied Afghanistan nor Colony era happened there neither because they made it hell for anyone who came in.. There was fighting everyday in Afghanistan. It was just under-reported for obvious reasons but the Taliban controlled 40% of afghanistan for like 15+ years in the 20 year war.. Until the otherside burned thru 20 trillion USD in the war of attrition.

Even for the US printing capability this was to much spend on an empty backward they had no intention of using that much money.. Afghan-US war is the most expensive war in history..

The Soviet union didn't collapse in Afghanistan out of fluke..

Ukraine is not Afghanistan they will not push out Russia and will likely settle for a ceasefire and release the eastern part to Russia.. Plus Russia ain't collasping in Ukraine they simply are not Afghans.

They don't have the consistency.. 1st year, 2nd year , 4th year etc etc that is not when fatigue sets in but in the 5th to 8th year the enemy will start to lose resolve you just keep up the consistency. The Afghans know how to break an Enemies resolve slowly. They all have limits.
the only thing i would agree is "The Soviet union didn't collapse in Afghanistan out of fluke.."

You seem to have forgotten where the Afghan get their weapon and training from.

As for Ukraine. unless you can see into the future, no one can comment on what will happen after 1st year or 5th years of the war. The thing is, Russia is ALREADY in an untenable position now, I mean, sure, Ukraine can go full retard to prosecute this war and lost the edge back to Russia, but the chances of it will happen is more or less slim to zilch.

but i can tell you one thing tho, having been to Ukraine and met with, train with people who are now fighting, i can tell you this war is not going to settle, that's because they don't ever trust the Russian, and if they settle, it's just going to repeat what happening since Feb again sometime down the road, I don't know if Comarade Putin will fancy another try, but most Ukrainian I know think any peace talk or settlement will only serve as a breather for Putin, he will undoubtedly broke the deal, fact is, he has already broke 2.

You can NEVER defeat Taliban, that's an organisation, and they move between country to country, from Afghanistan to Pakistan and to Yemen, to do that you will need to invade multiple country, but then they will still move on to country that harbor the ideology. It's like telling PLA to try to defeat Google. Can they be done militarily? Even if PLA successfully invaded US and control the entire US, Google will still be operating in UK, EU or Australia. That's the same idea.
seem you somehow mistaken Taliban with Al-Qaeda or ISIS

Ridiculous narrative there is no charity in wars.. If you allow an enemy to stay they will settle forever. Look at British India for reference.

Nobody has ever occupied Afghanistan nor Colony era happened there neither because they made it hell for anyone who came in.. There was fighting everyday in Afghanistan. It was just under-reported for obvious reasons but the Taliban controlled 40% of afghanistan for like 15+ years in the 20 year war.. Until the otherside burned thru 20 trillion USD in the war of attrition.

Even for the US printing capability this was to much spend on an empty backward they had no intention of using that much money.. Afghan-US war is the most expensive war in history..

The Soviet union didn't collapse in Afghanistan out of fluke..

Ukraine is not Afghanistan they will not push out Russia and will likely settle for a ceasefire and release the eastern part to Russia.. Plus Russia ain't collasping in Ukraine they simply are not Afghans.

They don't have the consistency.. 1st year, 2nd year , 4th year etc etc that is not when fatigue sets in but in the 5th to 8th year the enemy will start to lose resolve you just keep up the consistency. The Afghans know how to break an Enemies resolve slowly. They all have limits.
No one said you cannot assert the Soviets and the Americans 'lost' in Afghanistan, but there is a catch...All you have to do is go to your generals and make that assertion to their faces and see how hard they laugh.

The reason they laugh, at least inwardly so as not to offend you, is that the military have a different context of 'lost' and 'losing' than civilians. For the military, any military, losing a war is harsh because they actually lose something, like a limb or even life, when they are wrong, while for civilians, when they casually talk of 'lost' or 'losing', the worst they ever lose is their credibility when they are wrong. Civilians can go on with their lives unaffected whereas I have to suffer PTSD, difficult to move because I am less one leg, nowhere to get a job, jolt whenever I hear a loud noise, and cannot hold a conversation with my family and friends. For the military, losing a war is physical while for civilians losing is theoretical.

So yes, by all means, assert that the US 'lost' to the Taliban. And see how many armies would believe you and take on the US military just on your say so.

Back
Top Bottom