What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

No no no, The balkanization not fine for ANYBODY! Huuuge numbers of immigrants fill your country. This is HUGE disaster. In addition, the Balkanization process creates very productive resources for organizations such as ISIS. It is extremely dangerous.
Plenty of space in Russia for refugees. Most of Russia and Kazakhstan is empty.

Plenty of space in Russia for refugees. Most of Russia and Kazakhstan is empty.

Also keep in mind back in 1991 Russia had 148 million people and that was without Crimea. Today Russia has 146 million people and that is with Crimea. Russia has space for millions of refugees. In fact, 2 million refugees fled from Ukraine into Russia since 2014 after Euro Maidan.

Next year things are heating up. Russians are waiting for the wunder waffes to come. Ka-52 M and Mi-28 NM sturmoviks are coming next year. These sturmoviks are beasts armed with long range EO and missiles which blast tanks from beyond 10 km. These sturmoviks will turn the tide in Russians favor next year.

When an army, any army, loses it's will to fight, there is only one outcome. Missiles and artillery may win battles, but wars are won with boots on the ground.

if we had a thread running during US AFG war we would be discussing how weak and pussy Americans are and how they are getting their racist arses handed to them! but no Hollywood made sure the fake superiority is projected and people dont talk about how weak American might is!

Below are some highly eye-opening, fresh indications as to the magnitude of the two sides' casualties in the conflict - and both originate from the NATO / Ukrainian camp.

Ukrainian casualties

In a recent interview, Ukrainian general Sergei Gregorievich Krivonos, former deputy commander of Ukrainian reprisal operations in the Donbas under the Poroshenko regime, stated that the Ukrainian military incurred hundreds of thousands of losses. Assuming a high wounded to killed ratio of 10 to 1, this would imply at least 20.000 Ukrainian troops lost their lives so far.

s1.png

s2.png

Source: https://odysee.com/@STRATPOL:0/bulletin-n°98.-offensive-sur-kherson,:6

Russian casualties

In an article published on August 19, 2022 by the Russian-language service of the BBC - which can hardly be suspected of favorable biased towards Moscow, a team of investigative journalists exposed the results of their field research. They established a census of the deceased at cemeteries in Russia, tallied condolence messages, and everything else they could find all over Russia, and they arrived at a figure of 5700 killed.

Casualties among forces of the People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk have been higher though.

Using these open sources, we notice that their findings echo the Russian narrative. Indeed, the bulk of Russian casualties occurred in the early stages of the conflict, when Russia was conduct classic maneuver warfare on the entire front lines and not merely in border regions. Then, as Russia opted for new tactics focusing predominantly on artillery fire, its losses decreased considerably. This corresponds to the declaration of the Russian Ministry of Defence, which stressed that Russian advances have slowed down because the high command is bent on sparing the lives of Russian soldiers as well as of civilians taken hostage by Ukrainian militias.

We have other coherent data, such as that casualties were comparatively most frequent among Russian paratroopers, which is logical. For this is part of the reason why they are considered elite troops - when you are parachuted, you aren't protected as when you are in an MBT. Russian paratroopers do field their own IFV's, but these have relatively light armor.

(Un)surprisingly, this BBC report was hardly relayed by the streamlined mainstream media.

r1.png

r2.png

Last edited:
True, would require the PAVEHAWK kind with those sensors. But I believe the Ukrainian pilots who already know how to fly helos can do a crash course and learn to fly the Blackhawks with NVGs or Blackhawks equipped with something like that. I mean they already flying low on the ground since the war started.

lol, it's different, I can fly a Bell Ranger 50 ft above ground during the morning (I actually can), that does not mean if they give me a Blackhawk and I can replicate the same manoeuvre on it. There are a lot of different factors on flying an aircraft. You have different speed, rate of climb, dimension, power/thrust, avionic and such, all that are going to change when you switch from flying from one platform to another.

Just because Ukrainian pilot can fly low on a Mi-24 or 35, that does not make it able to do the same on a Blackhawk.

Was thinking more of going to a port in Poland and take it over the border by trailers. Sure it would take time, but I think it helps in the long run. Whether a month from now or so.

Polish port can't really handle that much logistic, also you are not going to win a 1,3,5 battle with ship, you need to overwhelm your enemy with supplies and platform, the only way to do it is fly them into Europ and truck them across.

By the time your ship dock in Europe, the list of weapon Ukraine need may have already changed.
Most likely it would happen but will be piece meal style. 50 here or there each year or 20 or so each year, depending.

Again, I don't know, I am just saying it seems impossible, as I said, I could be wrong.

Nah they should just keep blowing up ferries and hit awaiting logistical vehicles or other vehicles at the rivers or bases near the river. Pretty much clumping them together and getting blown up.

Well, some of my source of high position in Thr Southern Military command said Russian in the South is close to surrendering, the news of the Northern Front collapse did not go well with troop in the South.

So probably we should just wait and see, but if Russia decided to fight it out, this would be a bloody battle, may even be Mariupol bloody, The Ukrainian said they are ready for it, so it's just whether or not the Russia is going down that road.

They can make it 4 sided on Lyman if the Ukrainians crossed the Oskil River further north. Even make the Russians panic and flee and abandon more towns and other settlements in Luhansk.

I have looked at the map like 10 times already, and looking at troop deposition in and around East of Oksil, I just can't see how Russia can hold on to any of that. Before or after this winter.

What people don't realise is, the reason why Ukrainian make such a big progress is not just because Russia thinning out their troop, that's part of the equation, another big part is the Ukrainian Artillery and MLRS have pushed Russian Artillery outside the 30 km zone that can support the entire front, some analyst even put Russian Artillery were pushed 20 to 30 km inside Russian border. That's why they buckle without a fight.

Russian without Artillery support is like an ant without any direction, you don't know where to go, and what to do, but if you stay and fight, and you can't call artillery/air support, well, you are going to die....

That has not change as Russian move to the Eastern bank of Oksil, they still are just infantry, and they don't have much infantry to begin with. I wouldn't be surprise if Ukraine launch another Combine Arms Assault into East of Oksil the Russian line would probably buckle again.

Still have the roads but can be pretty dangerous in the Luhansk region by making it like Indian country. As you pointed out the rails to through Crimea is just not able to make up for that alternative route to keep supporting any Donbas offensive for the Russians.

Roads are an option, not the best option but is an option, on the brighter side, Road in the East is not like the Road in the North, flanked by tree and narrow bridges. But still it would be a problem, and now Ukraine have MLRS and HIMARS. It would be mostly foolish to try that again.

It helps to funnel the Russians in one place and have awaiting border guards ready to blow up any vehicles going on a bridge layer instead of Russians able to go to multiple routes. Whether the Russians are willing to try or not, lets not make it easy.

Yeah, but then it also funnel Ukrainian troop. Unless they are blinded like Kharkiv again (Which I don't think they will fail twice) they know how you try to funnel them and they will just choose another spot to attack. Ukraine can't put troop and secure all the border with both Belarus and Russia. Which mean there are going to be gap, if and when Russia round that, they are going to exploit it.

But then that is assume they still have the required combat power to pull this off, most likely, nope.

Below are some extremely eye-opening, fresh indications as to the magnitude of the two sides' casualties (KIA) in the conflict - and both originate from the NATO / Ukrainian camp.

Ukrainian casualties

In a recent interview, Ukrainian general Sergei Gregorievich Krivonos, former deputy commander of Ukrainian reprisal operations in the Donbas under the Poroshenko regime, stated that hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians troops have been killed.

View attachment 878999
View attachment 879000

Source: https://odysee.com/@STRATPOL:0/bulletin-n°98.-offensive-sur-kherson,:6

Russian casualties

In an article published on August 19, 2022 by the Russian-language service of the BBC - which can hardly be suspected of favorable biased towards Moscow, a team of investigative journalists exposed the results of their field research. They established a census of the deceased at cemeteries in Russia, tallied condolence messages, and everything else they could find all over Russia, and they arrived at a figure of 5700 killed.

Casualties among forces of the People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk have been higher though.

Using these open sources, we notice that their findings echo the Russian narrative. Indeed, the bulk of Russian casualties occurred in the early stages of the conflict, when Russia was conduct classic maneuver warfare on the entire front lines and not merely in border regions. Then, as Russia opted for new tactics focusing predominantly on artillery fire, its losses decreased considerably. This corresponds to the declaration of the Russian Ministry of Defence, which stressed that Russian advances have slowed down because the high command is bent on sparing the lives of Russian soldiers as well as of civilians taken hostage by Ukrainian militias.

We have other coherent data, such as that casualties were comparatively most frequent among Russian paratroopers, which is logical. For this is part of the reason why they are considered elite troops - when you are parachuted, you aren't protected as when you are in an MBT. Russian paratroopers do field their own IFV's, but these have relatively light armor.

(Un)surprisingly, this BBC report was hardly relayed by the streamlined mainstream media.

View attachment 879003
View attachment 879004
If Russia only loss 5700 and Ukrainian loss in Hundreds of thousand, then how or why Russia loss those territories?? How they mount an counter offensive to begin with? Well, actually, they had mounted two......

Dude, I mean, if you really, like REALLY believe in those number, which very clearly did not match the battle result. Then all I can say is that you simply believe everything you are told. If so, I have a bridge to sell you.

Reading the assessment report this morning. Russia troop retreating from Charkiw to another side of Oskil river bank. that would slow down however won’t stop Ukraine assault. The Oskil river is shallow in some areas, Ukraine troops and armored verhicles can cross.
It won't

They don't have enough troop to hold the line, and there are no defensive work done on the entire line. Even if they started to dig in now, they won't be able to hold those area on the other side of the River.

Hmm....This is interesting.

UK Media started to report Russian is either retreating or abandoning Melitopol.

They said the Mayor announce on his Telegram account that Russian troops are withdrawing after Melitopol has been hit earlier yesterday and now abandoning the city. There were explosion heard in Melitopol Airfield by the way.

Again this is NOT confirmed (unless you claim the Mayor is a confirmed source within Ukrainian Government)

I find it funny that people rooting for Russia constantly tells us how Russia will all battles, their casaulties are minimal, only few hundred tanks have been lost by Russians, but none can explain why Russians can gain only marginal advances and now we've seen them lose massive areas they fought for months to gain.

Ghosts and zombies are forcing Russians into retreat?

Nah, that would be too slow, you need to give them now, not 2 or 3 months down the road, Sealift only make sense if we can directly put those aid on Ukrainian shore, but seeing our ship is blocked by Turkey when this war is still going on, there are no way we can ship it and unload them in Odessa, it would take too long to have it travel across the Atlantic and the across land over Europe either via the Baltic or Italy.

You can have a cargo ship load up humvees in Savannah, GA and and at the ukranian/polish border in 7.5 days.

I find it funny that people rooting for Russia constantly tells us how Russia will all battles, their casaulties are minimal, only few hundred tanks have been lost by Russians, but none can explain why Russians can gain only marginal advances and now we've seen them lose massive areas they fought for months to gain.

Ghosts and zombies are forcing Russians into retreat?

Too much COD players who thought Russia could take entire Europe in 48 hours of course it is a shock to them if you tell them Russia for 2 months has only been able to take half of the village of Pisky despite turning it into rubbles and sending in waves after waves of soldiers/wagnerites/tiktok chechens and "volunteers".

The myth the Russians created around their armed forces for decades was destroyed within weeks in Ukraine after the whole world saw how garbage they were,of course it is a shock.

if we had a thread running during US AFG war we would be discussing how weak and pussy Americans are and how they are getting their racist arses handed to them! but no Hollywood made sure the fake superiority is projected and people dont talk about how weak American might is!
Stop with your taliban supermen bullshit please.

Coalition kicked out taliban from kabul with a few thousand men.
In 20 years occupation, never lost a conventional battle.
Last years of occupation lost very low amount of troops (dozens)…clearly not “forced out” by might but by money/Patience

While here we see russian troops routing, losing tens of thousands men, abandoning hundreds of tanks,bmps….

You can have a cargo ship load up humvees in Savannah, GA and and at the ukranian/polish border in 7.5 days.

That's just the voyage. You still have to transport all the Humvee to Savannah, then load them onto the ship and then you have to account for the union break and so on. And then you have to unload and have them transport all the way across Poland north to Southeast. It will take months.....

Hmm....This is interesting.

UK Media started to report Russian is either retreating or abandoning Melitopol.

They said the Mayor announce on his Telegram account that Russian troops are withdrawing after Melitopol has been hit earlier yesterday and now abandoning the city. There were explosion heard in Melitopol Airfield by the way.

Again this is NOT confirmed (unless you claim the Mayor is a confirmed source within Ukrainian Government)

Interesting - early days - but Ukraine will be keen to break the landbridge for Crimea to undermine the strategic objectives and logic of the war for Russia. It is also possible that Russia is regrouping to launch an offensive with the resources it has left and therefore there maybe one more move left of the chessboard for Russia before winter sets in and the war will go into some kind of standstill..

Back
Top Bottom