What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I like that Vampire system which can be easily put on a simple technical truck. Maybe send in some Avenger Humvees as well. But if not, at least something on these similar with 2 pods.

VAMPIRE-Marketing-Photos_02.jpg.webp

I say give them 25 more to reach to 50. Enough for half attacking the frontlines and other half attack the rear as well. Biden doesn't have a say in how many Russians should be killed by the Ukrainians.

Humvee is a very versatile platform. And since it was already 40 years old (The first one was issued back in 1983 IIRC) they are dirt cheap. We should be sending 2000 Humvee with different weapon station on top.

And they would need at least 100 to rout the Russian entirely. It's pointless not to follow up on the success in battlefield after they all but routed the Russian from Eastern Front.

Indeed! Definitely talked about it. Either with missile or artillery strikes or maybe an offensive attack I believe. Russia may try to save what they can by sending in forces which means the Ukrainians need to ambush any possible counter attacks from the north general direction Vovchansk. Ukrainians should keep moving around fast and causing chaos, isolating and killing and capturing Russian units, capturing more equipment and vehicles and ammo. Besides moving around and killing and capturing the Russian forces, it prevents them from providing coordinates to their artillery which means they would be mostly blind and fear of possibly getting overrun hopefully by the Ukrainian spearhead since the Russians really depend on the artillery. Need to clean the region of the Russian forces from Ukrainian-Russian border all the way south to Izium that it would have to be a very clean slate and the Russian forces will not be motivated to re-establish an offensive attack ever again. Be like me destroying your sandcastle after months of building it and its now all destroyed and flat, washed away. Next stop would be to attack Luhansk region, especially the northern part.

Just as I said, once they took Kupiansk (which they officially did now) Russia would have to abandon anything South of Kupiansk. Some say Ukraine announced a Southern Offensive to draw Russian troop to the south so they can do this, but as I mentioned a few months ago, strangely the regular unit is absent from fighting in the East, they probably are trying to push, just that Ukraine most likely exploited the Southern Offensive for the best result.

4 months of fighting in the East now all for almost nothing.

You mean those US parade uniforms? Lol
US Don't have Parade Uniform. Not since the 60s.

Parade seldom happens in the US, if they do, they wear Utilities or ACU/OCP except for the passing out, you wear Dress Green/Blue.

US Military only have 4 types of Uniforms, Dress Uniform, Mess Uniform, PT Uniform and Combat Uniform.

as the war seems russians weapons very far away from today's technology, they are really weak as capability and from technological side. If any war happen between to Russia and USA without nukes, USA can send to Russia to stone age.

Rusia destroyed its image itself front of the countries. After that very diffucult days waiting for Russia i hope China get lesson from this because expansionist policy is not for this century.

We have to develope our relationships with the all countries and working for trade from peacefull sides. War mean is demolition for all sides.

Lyman has fallen also, they fought for it many months but lost it again in week.
Complete disarray, now it is only remained to see how much teritory UAF will regain before attack fizzle out due troops and equipment fatigue.

Lyman has fallen also, they fought for it many months but lost it again in week.
Complete disarray, now it is only remained to see how much teritory UAF will regain before attack fizzle out due troops and equipment fatigue.
They are going to lose chunk of occupied territories East of Izyum, without Kupiansk unless Russia can build a Railway network from Rostov before winter (In a month or so time), they can't really supply the Russian force at the far east of Luhansk. They would need to once again depends on the road network and we all saw how that ends the last time.

Whatever supplies they have in Luchansk will be it for a while, depends on how much logistic effort the Russian can speed up from Crimea, the Russian force in the East may not have enough supply to last thru winters......

Complete collapse.
(Another) big defeat for Russia that is hard to digest.

In the first pages of this topic(first thread), I have repeatedly written about the corruption and structural problems in the Russian army, and I wrote that this adventure will seriously damage Russia's 'mighty land force' image. And that a country with a diplomatic tradition like Russia should not fall into such a simple trap. Maybe regulars of the thread will remember. At that time, many pro-Russian friends made fun of what I wrote.

Russia had to provide the appropriate political way in order to turn the conditions in its favor over time with a solution that would 'save its face' asap. Because as the war progresses on the field, the staff of the army will continue to blush the state. At this point, a U-turn is no longer possible. Either complete defeat has to be digested( I think it is out of question with current Kremlin) or Russia has to become even more aggressive.

I am happy for Ukraine. However, conditions will become much more risky for our region, and this should be taken into account. There is both Russian military incompetence and political folly, which can be manipulated by the western bloc, the kind of combination that could create a dangerous reaction for a country with Russia's capabilities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom