What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Still 1 sided reporting no proper reporting from russian side. Showing only Ukrainian videos on how russian vehicles are decimated. Never seen biased reports.

Russia’s new secret weapon.
Putin sends women to the war.
The monthly wage is similar however if they are wounded or dead they are much cheaper than russian men.
Women get 2,200 euros per month for a 6 month contract..
If wounded 30,000 euros hands out,
50,000 euros if dead.

Russische Soldatinnen bei einer Parade zum Tag des Sieges über Nazi-Deutschland. Nach Kreml-Angaben dienen in der Armee rund 39.000 Frauen.

Russische Soldatinnen bei einer Parade zum "Tag des Sieges" über Nazi-Deutschland. Nach Kreml-Angaben dienen in der Armee rund 39.000 Frauen.

(Foto: IMAGO/ITAR-TASS)

Closing the pincers before enemy artillery support was blocked was an issue but Russia adapted to the situation and somewhat gained control over Terricon. Cleaning the top parts of terricon by Tos-1 2 fab-1500 would be enough for it to be not used by Ukr soldiers. They cant climb there back and they dont have paratroop option.

First Ukr ad needs to be taken out and further arrival of ad should be blocked by continious aircraft elint+fab-harm coverage. Then drones like Orion can enter in numbers and from high altitudes hunt Ukr artillery without the risk of Ukr high altitude air defense. Drones need to fly continously to block further arrival of Ukr artillery. Only then after first two layers of control is established Russia can close the pincers with fpv drone jammers and anti mining meteor-vehicle clearence around Avdiivka. Ukr cant send artillery because of continous Orion drone coverage. They also cant bring air defense because of aircraft elint coverage. After the operation a rotation system needs to be used to send some soldiers to South Kherson where support is necessary and others to somewhere else. If they are used non stop there will be burn out and it will be a kind of opportunity for them to recover and prepare for further offensives.

I guess that after this, the discussion if Iran delivers arms to Russia’s illegal war of aggression is at an end. Iran has abandoned its neutrality and may legally be attacked at will by Ukraine and/or any ally.
1698168128339.png

I have been busy and have not followed the war recently. Can the not so strongly opinionated guys give a brief preview? What u guys think will happen in coming 4 to 6 months? How long can/will this war last?
I generally tilt towards russia, mostly because of wanting a multipolar world but with this war, i have realized that russian army was highly overestimated and in reality turned out to be outdated and poorly managed. I also recently got chance to refresh things about russian wars in Afghanistan, georgia, chechnya, dagestan, syria etc and it reminded me that russians are too cruel as well n actually dnt give a f abt muslims. So in a sense they do deserve this beating.. i also want to see the west weakened. So basically im happy with any way the war goes.

Also what u guys think will happen if 1) Russia losses n ukrain takes back east n crimea...? 2) russia wins, in a sense that it keeps the areas it got n ceasefire is obtained...?
I want to see some objective analysis instead of fans of both sides fighting.
Thanks.

I have been busy and have not followed the war recently. Can the not so strongly opinionated guys give a brief preview? What u guys think will happen in coming 4 to 6 months? How long can/will this war last?
I generally tilt towards russia, mostly because of wanting a multipolar world but with this war, i have realized that russian army was highly overestimated and in reality turned out to be outdated and poorly managed. I also recently got chance to refresh things about russian wars in Afghanistan, georgia, chechnya, dagestan, syria etc and it reminded me that russians are too cruel as well n actually dnt give a f abt muslims. So in a sense they do deserve this beating.. i also want to see the west weakened. So basically im happy with any way the war goes.

Also what u guys think will happen if 1) Russia losses n ukrain takes back east n crimea...? 2) russia wins, in a sense that it keeps the areas it got n ceasefire is obtained...?
I want to see some objective analysis instead of fans of both sides fighting.
Thanks.

Zelenskyy cousin Bibi has stated a war in the Middle East and is trying very hard to broaden the conflict to bring the US in like Zelensky did and failed

both Zeleneksyy and Bibi are cousins but US decided to favour Bibi so Zelensky is left out to dry

The Fall | The Russians Captured Strategical Hill Terrikon. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.10.24

The Fall | The Russians Captured Strategical Hill Terrikon. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.10.24

Russia hands NATO yet another defeat

they can beat them in close combat and also at range

those Russian spotters with their artillery behind them are just too skilled with their UAV skills

Zelenskyy cousin Bibi has stated a war in the Middle East and is trying very hard to broaden the conflict to bring the US in like Zelensky did and failed

both Zeleneksyy and Bibi are cousins but US decided to favour Bibi so Zelensky is left out to dry

Or may be putin through iran encouraged hamas to attack so it could get US stuck in middle east. Putin knows well US and Europe will always spend to help their illegal child israel and right at moment when western ppl are getting angry for spending hundreds of billions in foreign wars. This new spendings will push the ppl more n maybe help trump win n get US to back off from ukraine. Just a thought.

Or may be putin through iran encouraged hamas to attack so it could get US stuck in middle east. Putin knows well US and Europe will always spend to help their illegal child israel and right at moment when western ppl are getting angry for spending hundreds of billions in foreign wars. This new spendings will push the ppl more n maybe help trump win n get US to back off from ukraine. Just a thought.

Russian already won the war in Europe

I doubt they would at this stage ask Hamas to attack when the job is done

and even they dont have that much influence over Hamas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom