What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you suggesting that the Polish opposition will have any less support for Ukraine OR that they are intested in having the Russians as their next door neighbors ?

What are you blabbing about ?

28, 2023

~
That’s the usual political pre-election theater.
The Poles fear the Russians the most. They know what they expect when Putin’s zonbies coming. Russia secret police killed the entire Poland elites in WW2. Nobody was spared.
Poland now the most militarized country in Europe they buys weapons like people buy iPhones.

Your sole purpose seems to be posting pro russian twitter nonsense every single day. Whats the point?

You know I never understand people simping for Russia? The country is literally a s-hole. All of their elites having citizenship and their property outside their own country should tell you everything about it.

The United Kingdom Favors The Continuation Of The War. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.10.02​

Tu-95 Decoys Are Being Painted On Russian Air Base’s Apron​

1696261729222.png

>> "Special Operation" is going very well when you start having to do this ...

I can say the same about the pro-NATO crowd. I don't complain, so I suggest you don't either. See it as providing balance and the agonising truth for the fools supporting the corrupt clown in Kiev.
Balance? You just scan your twitter account at the same time every day for something negative and post it here, even if its obvious BS and not related.

You know I never understand people simping for Russia? The country is literally a s-hole. All of their elites having citizenship and their property outside their own country should tell you everything about it.

Im sure every “pro russian” here are simply anti western. They know very well what Russia is up to, but the West supports Ukraine and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so they pretend to believe and promote russian propaganda.

Last edited:

View attachment 957625

Cheaper than steel hardened shelters
Useless protection but the Russians running out of money.
Next step when paint runs out they will span plastic umbrellas over the planes.

That’s the usual political pre-election theater.
The Poles fear the Russians the most. They know what they expect when Putin’s zonbies coming. Russia secret police killed the entire Poland elites in WW2. Nobody was spared.
Poland now the most militarized country in Europe they buys weapons like people buy iPhones.

If anything the situation in Poland is a reminder of how fragile democracy is.

That is why when we see a dictorship trying to gobble up a democratic country , it should be clear to anyone who enjoys expressing themselves freely on this forum , where they should stand.

~

I remember that In 2022 Ukraine captured a troll farm with half a million Russian social media accounts. I bet Russia has registered a number of such accounts on PDF.
Since Russian internet connectivity is through Sweden, researchers have made extensive studies of Russian trolling.

I simply ignore anyone I identify as a Troll. I suggest You do the same.

Last edited:
Balance? You just scan your twitter account at the same time every day for something negative and post it here, even if its obvious BS and not related.

Im sure every “pro russian” here are simply anti western. They know very well what Russia is up to, but the West supports Ukraine and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so they pretend to believe and promote russian propaganda.

I wonder how any of them who enjoy writing freely on this forum would enjoy expressing theselves in Russia ? Is that is what they prescribe to humanity ?

~

View attachment 957625

No shadow = fake.
Even if they painted shadows, a smart drone would be able to tell if the shadow is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom