What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You have to think that Prigozhin left behind a poison pill for Putin for this scenario - right? Wonder what the blowback will be ...

Well ...

... can't imagine the full staff of the Wagner leadership was boarding one plane together. Just wondering who was sitting where?

History repeats itself:

Last edited:
lol, payback is a biatcha! :D
If Prigozhin is really in this plane and it's really under Putin order, this is a very stupid move.

Prigozhin still have power and influence left, killing him effectively making him a martyr, as is how do you explain to the next guy who take his job? Do what I say, or you will end up in a plane crash as well? Killing him is a tacit admission on Putin part that Prigozhin was right, that's why he choose to kill him.

but then we don't really know if he is onboard, this smell fishy all round

If Prigozhin is really in this plane and it's really under Putin order, this is a very stupid move.

Prigozhin still have power and influence left, killing him effectively making him a martyr, as is how do you explain to the next guy who take his job? Do what I say, or you will end up in a plane crash as well? Killing him is a tacit admission on Putin part that Prigozhin was right, that's why he choose to kill him.

but then we don't really know if he is onboard, this smell fishy all round

I'm sure you know that Putin has extensive experience in covert & overt ops from his days with the KGB and all throughout his reign of power. That said, I'm pretty sure he won't be admitting to anyone that this came from him since everyone would already be aware of that fact as he would even deny it completely.

So next guy only needs to tow the line and not attempt any idiotic stunts like convoy armored columns towards Moscow in an attempt to overthrow a powerful world figure and then change his mind halfway there?! You gotta admit that was one of the dumbest moves anyone in Prigozhin's position could ever do.

Not only will Putin avoid any incriminating statements to anyone, he'll probably deny it completely and call it either an accident or it if it could fly, a Ukrainian shoot down.

Last edited:
I'm sure you know that
Actually, what do we actually knows?

The Russian news agency publicly stated that Prigozhin was on the manifest on a plane that crashed. It's like TASS want the world to know he is dead (or think that he is dead)

Problem is, I would kill Prigozhin too if I am Putin, in fact, many of his inner circle pressure and remark that Putin is too soft on Prigozhin, that Putin should have killed him months ago. Everyone of us saw Prigozhin is a dead man walking a mile away. Problem is, if Prigozhin is disappear and his body wash up somewhere hush-hush, or had the FSB leak Prigozhin iterary and have the millions of Ukrainian that lining up to kill him to do the deed? that I understand, but killing him like this and want everyone knows? That is going to make him a martyr.

I mean, unless Putin is now going to the frontline and direct the troop on the ground himself, he is going to need to put the troop on someone that will do it for him. Again, if you are taking over Prigozhin old job, and then this happen, would you think "oh I better do what Putin said or I will die" or "why not I use the power I had to kill the old man himself first before I too was shot down or thrown out of window" There are tens if not hundred of commander with troop on the field, you don't need all of them to think of the latter to have another coup, and if that coup happen, this is going to be all the way. Unless Putin is REALLY that sure there will not be any opposition, killing Prigozhin like this is extremely stupid.

On the other hand, do we even know if he is actually on the plane? Because the "name on the manifest" is the oldest trick on the book to fake death, for all I know Prigozhin could be in one of those CIA black site debriefing the American.

IMG_9859.jpeg

Actually, what do we actually knows?

We don't know, we need dental records. :D

Unless Putin is REALLY that sure there will not be any opposition, killing Prigozhin like this is extremely stupid.

I know it's not the same level, but isn't that what they said about Alexei Nivalny? What about Bin Salman? They called him Prince bonesaw and Erdogan was flippin' out even the US and Biden were promising bringing it to the prince and yet here we are. These fellas are just way too powerful, Hungry. They've defined the term "getting away with murder."

Because the "name on the manifest" is the oldest trick on the book to fake death, for all I know Prigozhin could be in one of those CIA black site debriefing the American.

That's what he should've done from the start. Go to Belarus and find a way to get the CIA to pull you out in the middle of the night by Seal Team 30 and onto an imitation Red October submarine straight to Langley in Virginia!

We don't know, we need dental records. :D

Well, Russian media is state controlled, which mean whatever benefit them, they will tell you, so even if they said they have DNA match, that's still what they want you to know, not what we know.

I know it's not the same level, but isn't that what they said about Alexei Nivalny? What about Bin Salman? They called him Prince bonesaw and Erdogan was flippin' out even the US and Biden were promising bringing it to the prince and yet here we are. These fellas are just way too powerful, Hungry. They've defined the term "getting away with murder."

Well, that's probably why both Alexei Nivalny is still alive now.

Thing is, you don't get to be Prigozhin if you don't know where the bodies are bury, hell, if you didn't bury some of them yourself......There are something that Prigozhin have over someone to get to that level, so it's a risk those stuff are going to get leak if he is dead. I mean the entire "Burn after reading" things doesn't really exist....

That's what he should've done from the start. Go to Belarus and find a way to get the CIA to pull you out in the middle of the night by Seal Team 30 and onto an imitation Red October submarine straight to Langley in Virginia!

Meh, don't know, and honestly don't really care enough to know. They can be fighting each other or Prigozhin is helping the west, it's like 2 rats in a cage fight, it's really that interesting to know which rat has won.....

Back
Top Bottom