What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

When realism steps back in:The co-chair of the Congressional Ukraine Caucus declares that the counteroffensive has failed. "I’m not sure the war is winnable anymore, I think the time has come to realistically call for peace talks"

“I think the time has come to realistically call for peace talks. I know President Zelenskyy doesn’t want it,” Harris told his town hall crowd. “But President Zelenskyy, without our help, he would abjectly lose the war. And with our help, he’s not winning. It’s a stalemate now. “
That’s unrealistic for any discussion now. The Russians want to keep that they have stolen from Ukraine. And even if, any settlement can’t bring the dead’s return to life, and all the destructions the Russians have caused.

No way

Ukraine shall consider building nukes if they cannot take back territory and revenge by conventional means.

Ukraine shall consider building nukes if they cannot take back territory and revenge by conventional means.
Don't forget Star Destroyers and the Death Star too.:crazy:

But hey, i really like your posts. A vietnamese living in germany, trying like a cuckold really hard to be a westerner, is telling the ukrainians, what they have to do. You can't make this sh!t up.:lol:

Remember ;

Russia's such a rich country in ressources that 30% of Russians still have to shit outside.
Moscow, St. Petersburg

10 percent of Russian tourists come from there.
The 90 percent rest are poor.
Actually the Russians can become as rich as the oil Sheiks but they hate the West so much they chose to stay poor.

The oil sheiks are smarter they hate the West but remain reasonable. They are much smarter than the dumb Russians.

Saddam didn't have balls and he attacked in 1980. And Israel openly assassinates in Iran's heartland without any consequence. May be you think somebody needs balls but these two examples are those that don't

40 have been shotdown. Forget helicopters, why do the Generals keep dropping behind the war zone. Today another died. And another one under arrest. This is why Putin will lose: he keeps on punishing his Generals.
If you reckon they have balls then who is stopping them? American are only good at making movies.

Don't forget Star Destroyers and the Death Star too.:crazy:

But hey, i really like your posts. A vietnamese living in germany, trying like a cuckold really hard to be a westerner, is telling the ukrainians, what they have to do. You can't make this sh!t up.:lol:

While you living in safety in the „evil“ West tries hard to be a or at least act like a Russian! :smitten:

Last edited:
More info coming out that Ukrainian military leadership completely ignored the Pentagons recommendations for this counteroffensive and went full on Soviet mode with Western equipment.

Unfortunately, there’s still plenty of Ukrainian military leaders that need to be purged.

More info coming out that Ukrainian military leadership completely ignored the Pentagons recommendations for this counteroffensive and went full on Soviet mode with Western equipment.

Unfortunately, there’s still plenty of Ukrainian military leaders that need to be purged.

Hopefully they have learnt and are reorienting themselves.

Sometimes it takes a generation to change the war fighting doctrine of a country.

True. However the main problem remains mines, mines and mines. At some areas of the sector there's something like 5 mines every m². Without air superiority nor large number of demining equipments, a large breakthrough will be difficult.

Russian weapon orders are rapidly decreasing, the world is turning away from Russian trash. Even France may soon overtake Russia as the world’s No. 2 arms exporter.

Russia’s military casualties, the officials said, are approaching 300,000. The number includes as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injured troops. The Russian numbers dwarf the Ukrainian figures, which the officials put at close to 70,000 killed and 100,000 to 120,000 wounded.

New updated casualty figures

Back
Top Bottom