What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The US has 370.000 of these rockets in active inventory?

But just like with the ATACMS…it is taking its sweet time to deliver these weapons.

Time which is costing unnecessary Ukrainian lives.

The M26 cluster rocket was specifically designed to destroy large Soviet formations.

The Soros rats are already leaving the sinking ship called Europoor. Sorry, my mistake, i am such a stupid Russian. Europe!

Why you visit a blog of CIA undercovers like zeroshithedge? are you truly Russian or a American troll falseflagger?

Why Americans waste so many resources trying to fool everybody even in internet forums? they can't stop of talk bullshit even a single one second?

Well, it was Putin that pushed the EU into shale gas. He starts the war. He stops gas delivery to the EU. Now the EU don’t want Russia gas even if Russia wants to deliver.

For a country like Russia that relies on selling oil and gas to make the living that’s much a suicide.
And nordstream blow up was Putin too, I guess.

:lol:

USA is sucking China cocks so hard, it's obvious since Covid age and Ukraine war is the confirmation.

And NATO could be facing a nuclear winter the moment they bother imposing their so-called "humanitarian corridor". I doubt the sissies in the West want to risk everything for Ukraine. That former NATO commander was full of hot air. But it is obvious he admitted Russian actions crippled the Ukrainian economy.

And NATO could be facing a nuclear winter the moment they bother imposing their so-called "humanitarian corridor". I doubt the sissies in the West want to risk everything for Ukraine. That former NATO commander was full of hot air. But it is obvious he admitted Russian actions crippled the Ukrainian economy.

What human corridor can be implemented? it s impossible. There is lack of brilliant mind in decision makers i can see.

The way i understand the black sea, there 2 black seas:
- whole north under Russia Military power.
-Whole suth under Turkiyesh militry power.

all the rest are stupidities.

The human corridor would have to be done under Russia feets, remember torpedos supercavitation, supersonic cruisse missiles, who want to place sitting ducks there, just a crazy one.

The idea of getting F-16 in ukraine is even better than this.

Yet, "Europe does not need to rearm, Putin is weak". For Europe's own sake and for Ukraine's sake, Europe needs to rearm.

Quick, blame the Bureaucrats. "With bureaucracy it takes national governments years to start rearming."

Did bureaucracy hold back the EU from donating tens of billions in aid needed in Ukraine. No. Europe needs to act fast.

Yet is closing nuclear power plants that gave Germany 11% of its electricity needs. Bad decisions since the start of this war. You don't want to be behind the 8 ball, get started ASAP.

In 2022 I knew that the biggest Russian operations would take place close to the 2024 election and after into 2025 because that is when it is too late for Europe. This is what makes sense strategically. Europe was slowly boiled in oil believing the nonsense that Russia is weak. Europe is falling for the trap, had Putin destroyed Ukraine in 2022, Europe would have quickly rearmed while under biden's nato protection, and been the threat to Putin's expansionist ambition. Those years (2022 and presently 2023) were/are wasted. The cia Republican operation is to delay that crushing defeat of Ukraine by Russia until after the two safe years of 2022 and most of 2023, both years Europe could quickly start to rearm after being shocked at the Russian destruction of Ukraine. Once 2024 arrives it is too late for Europe to rearm. It is getting already too late. You can't expect Biden to stay, it is too presumptuous.

Posted this in May of this year, that Putin would take off gloves and seek to pummel Ukraine in 2024/2025.

As we get closer to 2025, expect Russia to take out the actual HIMARS.

When you know the cia script to the war. You can figure out when and sometimes where Putin would strike.

I'll double down and reveal more info:

Pakistan is being groomed to support cia assets in Pakistan that support russia, china and trump.

not naming any names.

Pushing Pakistanis over the edge until they scream: "I'm mad as heck and I can't take it anymore, I support putin and trump."

The same thing is planned for Europe. 5th columnists fell quickly to Trump and Putinism.

This is the cia Republican covert operation.

The psy-op is to get you to believe that you first thought of it - to support Putin to rescue Pakistan - I thought of that, when you were groomed to believe that Trump and Putin would save Pakistan. And Putin and Trump would help more than biden, does not make Trump any less of a Pompeo/bush Republican cia asset. Washington rewards betrayers of the good side. And punishes those fighting the cia agenda, look at Turkey with the currency wars from Washington that Trump admitted to.

Europe is getting punished for not going along with the Trump plan to destroy China. If Europe went along with Trump, why would Putin try to destroy Europe, Europe would be already on the side of Putin. And to pour salt into the wounds, China supports the Trump plan of destroying the EU with Putin. If you are fighting for freedom, the cia seeks to destroy you as a Standard Operating Procedure. Anglo-americans want to control the entire globe and own it. No rivals allowed. Yet Putin is allowed to control Russia, doing worse things to Ukraine than the Soviet Union did to free Europe during cold war. Putin is far worse than Soviet enemies. Yet, Washington is not trying to bring down Russia (no evil Empire speeches) and only send minimal support to Ukraine where Ukraine is unable to capture 100% of Russian occupied Ukraine and defeat the Russian invaders. No cold war with Russia, no alliance with Ukraine. No no-fly-zone over Ukraine to save Ukraine. You have Trump that was buddies with Putin for over 25 years. And neck deep into the Russian Oligarch and mob criminal dealings since the 90s.

none of these are coincidences.

These are cia herding techniques to get you exactly where the cia wants you, on a cia reservation.

They made you suffer from COVID to make you hate the Chinese. They make you suffer from economic, currency and political crisis to blame Europeans in the EU and seek revenge, as Trump wanted you to take revenge for the "China Virus". The same tactics, yet the anti-Imperialists are funneled to support Imperialist Russia based on propaganda and deception.

Last edited:
1692312850588.png

What human corridor can be implemented? it s impossible. There is lack of brilliant mind in decision makers i can see.

The way i understand the black sea, there 2 black seas:
- whole north under Russia Military power.
-Whole suth under Turkiyesh militry power.

all the rest are stupidities.

The human corridor would have to be done under Russia feets, remember torpedos supercavitation, supersonic cruisse missiles, who want to place sitting ducks there, just a crazy one.

The idea of getting F-16 in ukraine is even better than this.
Ukraine could easily disrupt russian trade routes in the Black Sea as proven with its drone strikes. It would be very unwise of the russian to strike a cargoship going to or from Ukraine.
And thats the reason they target Ukraines ability to load those grainships, because a russian blocade is impossible.

Yet, "Europe does not need to rearm, Putin is weak", for their own sake and for Ukraine's, rearm.

Quick, blame the Bureaucrats. "With bureaucracy it takes national governments years to start rearming."

Did bureaucracy hold back the EU from donating tens of billions in aid needed in Ukraine. No. Europe needs to act fast.

Yet is closing nuclear power plants that gave Germany 11% of its electricity needs. Bad decisions since the start of this war. You don't want to be behind the 8 ball, get started ASAP.

In 2022 I knew that the biggest Russian operations would take place close to the 2024 election and after into 2025 because that is when it is too late for Europe. This is what makes sense strategically. Europe was slowly boiled in oil believing the nonsense that Russia is weak. Europe is falling for the trap, had Putin destroyed Ukraine in 2022, Europe would have quickly rearmed while under biden's nato protection, and been the threat to Putin's expansionist ambition. Those years (2022 and presently 2023) were wasted. The cia Republican operation is to delay that crushing defeat of Ukraine by Russia until after the two safe years of 2022 and most of 2023, both years Europe could quickly start to rearm after being shocked at the Russian destruction of Ukraine. Once 2024 arrives it is too late for Europe to rearm. It is getting already too late.

Posted this in May of this year, that Putin would take off gloves and seek to pummel Ukraine in 2024/2025.

When you know the cia script to the war. You can figure out when and sometimes where Putin would strike.

I'll double down and reveal more info:

Pakistan is being groomed to support cia assets in Pakistan that support russia, china and trump.

not naming any names.

Pushing Pakistanis over the edge until they scream: "I'm mad as heck and I can't take it anymore, I support putin and trump."

The same thing is planned for Europe. 5th columnists fell quickly to Trump and Putinism.

This is the cia Republican covert operation.

The psy-op is to get you to believe that you first thought of it - to support Putin to rescue Pakistan - I thought of that, when you were groomed to believe that Trump and Putin would save Pakistan. And Putin and Trump would help more than biden, does not make Trump any less of a Pompeo/bush Republican cia asset. Washington rewards betrayers of the good side. And punishes those fighting the cia agenda, look at Turkey with the currency wars from Washington that Trump admitted to.

Europe is getting punished for not going along with the Trump plan to destroy China. If Europe went along with Trump, why would Putin try to destroy Europe, Europe would be already on the side of Putin. And to pour salt into the wounds, China supports the Trump plan of destroying the EU with Putin. If you are fighting for freedom, the cia seeks to destroy you as a Standard Operating Procedure. Anglo-americans want to control the entire globe and own it. No rivals allowed. Yet Putin is allowed to control Russia, doing worse things to Ukraine than the Soviet Union did to free Europe during cold war. Putin is far worse than Soviet enemies. Yet, Washington is not trying to bring down Russia (no evil Empire speeches) and only send minimal support to Ukraine where Ukraine is unable to capture 100% of Russian occupied Ukraine and defeat the Russian invaders. No cold war with Russia, no alliance with Ukraine. No no-fly-zone over Ukraine to save Ukraine. You have Trump that was buddies with Putin for over 25 years. And neck deep into the Russian Oligarch and mob criminal dealings since the 90s.

none of these are coincidences.

I have had a hard time following all of that stuff that you wrote there. But carry on and do your thang, bro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom