What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Now this breaks my heart. So much expertise from you lunatics and i am not worth it. Expertise like this: Russia will run out of missiles in 2 weeks. - March 2022.:lol:
Good you yourself know your place on this thread and in this world. The only smart thing you have said since you started misusing this forum and distracting from it by just name accusations and have no military facts in your head.

March 2022 Russia did not run out missiles but in 4 weeks got run out of Kyiv and its conquest of what it thought would be a walk in the park.

Its understandablet that the superpower you support doesn’t even have any soldiers deployed on its Finnish border since it became part of NATO.

ANd thats coming from defiant Finns who should be intimidated by the Russians. Ultimately Moscow, without nukes, is only good at locking up its own citizens. Nobody around it is afraid of it militarily or economically

Don’t humiliate yourself with foul language (or in this case fowl=chicken language) given Putin can’t protect the high rises, Rouble is worth less than a penny. Btw, why is it Putin’s spokesperson is not as cavalier as you , because they regard these attacks as Terrorist attacks and threaten to respond in kind. You are the only one on some drug high that is not aligned with your beloved Putin’s talk track
Stay on topic, boy. Your nato air def was humilated and you know what? This is not even important. Important is the fact, that they hit the intended targets with many tons of payload and the effects will accumulate and they do:

is that all

Thats a lot of shells to not make any progress, or aspirations of making progress. That sort of firepower just to hold what Russia has
No amount of lunatic trash talk with no connection to the reality like this here will change something about this.

Last edited:
the ruble is not freely convertible so its difficult to determine the real value. This time however it’s weakness has much to do with their unlimited friend China.
China is Russia’s largest trading partner. The Russians must pay in yuan for Chinese imports. Because the Chinese yuan weakens against the USD. as the result the ruble weakens against the USD too.
Russia’s main weakness lies in the structure of its economy. Putin makes Russia to a cheap gas station. 60 percent of Russians revenues come from selling oil and gas.

When oil and gas prices sinking then Russia is in trouble, the ruble in trouble.
the same point goes against USD aswell. With decreasing demand in int market, all this superflous $ eventually returns home to what we are now seeing.

Good you yourself know your place on this thread and in this world. The only smart thing you have said since you started misusing this forum and distracting from it by just name accusations and have no military facts in your head.

March 2022 Russia did not run out missiles but in 4 weeks got run out of Kyiv and its conquest of what it thought would be a walk in the park.

Its understandablet that the superpower you support doesn’t even have any soldiers deployed on its Finnish border since it became part of NATO.

ANd thats coming from defiant Finns who should be intimidated by the Russians. Ultimately Moscow, without nukes, is only good at locking up its own citizens. Nobody around it is afraid of it militarily or economically

Ah, yes, i am misusing the forum here, not you and all the other nato stronk bots with trash talk like this. And regarding military facts, you can read the example above. I gave you a fact and you start distracting with the Rouble. Now you are even bringing the Finns into the game. Stay on topic, boy ...

You must be really desperate, to see your nato regime in Kiev is achieving actually nothing besides abusing its own people as cannonfodder. So you start bringing irrelevant points into the topic, start babbling around in pure lunacy about Russia achieving nothing, bringing strawman arguments like "walk in the park" and so on. In other words: The typical collection taken from the nato propaganda playbook, with no connection to the reality.

I will tell you another military fact: You win by killing and crippling your enemy. And your nato regime in Kiev lost alone something like 20-30k Soldier in the last two months. And with lost i mean dead. Plus all the destroyed nato garbage like Leopards, Bradleys and so on.

And here we can see the impressive combination of tiny and humble aspirations and really, i mean REALLY big achievements, realy big progress. In two words: NATO STRONK!

Nato_Offensive.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, yes, i am misusing the forum here, not you and all the other nato stronk bots with trash talk like this. And regarding military facts, you can read the example above. I gave you a fact and you start distracting with the Rouble. Now you are even bringing the Finns into the topic. Stay on topic, boy ...

You must be really desperate, to see your nato regime in Kiev is achieving actually nothing besides abusing its own people as cannonfodder. So you start bringing irrelevant points into the topic, start babbling around in pure lunacy about Russia achieving nothing, bringing strawman arguments like "walk in the park" and so on. In other words: The typical collection taken from the nato propaganda playbook, with no connection to the reality.

I will tell you another military fact: You win by killing and crippling your enemy. And your nato regime in Kiev lost alone something like 20-30k Soldier in the last two months. And with lost i mean dead. Plus all the destroyed nato garbage like Leopards, Bradleys and so on.
You talk like your a 12 year old acting tough.

Fact: The near peer second superpower had to retreat from kiev, kharkiv, kherson. And had to turtle in with thousands of mines to just try to defend what it has left over.
Its strategy to destroy critical infrastructure or supply lines also failed and it is grinding through its soviet stocks at 10 times replenishment rate.

the only thing saving russia is the short sightedness/impatience of the western public/politicians. Russia is now trying to freeze the frontlines, and wait for western popular support for ukraine to drop

the same point goes against USD aswell. With decreasing demand in int market, all this superflous $ eventually returns home to what we are now seeing.
What you probably mean the USD percentage in international trades what is shrinking. that’s true because more other currencies such as China yuan is used instead.

But don’t forget, trades is just a part of equation. USD is still the king in financial transactions. That is much multiple times more trades in goods and services.

Summer Operations | Russian Long Range Assets Pummel Ukraine. Military Summary For 2023.08.15

NATO has to formally and directly enter the battlefield. Only then ukraine will have any chance.

You talk like your a 12 year old acting tough.

Fact: The near peer second superpower had to retreat from kiev, kharkiv, kherson. And had to turtle in with thousands of mines to just try to defend what it has left over.
Its strategy to destroy critical infrastructure or supply lines also failed and it is grinding through its soviet stocks at 10 times replenishment rate.

the only thing saving russia is the short sightedness/impatience of the western public/politicians. Russia is now trying to freeze the frontlines, and wait for western popular support for ukraine to drop
So now the horrible failed nato-ukrainian mother of all offensives is actually a Russian fail. And the 20-30k dead ukrainian soldiers wasted here for megalomanic nato aspirations are also a Russian fail and i am the one here talking like a 12 year old, trying to act tough.

I got it ...

That is pressure on international market not to trade in Rubel. That cant last long. China will enforce its market dominance and US will have to withdraw these un-warranted pressures on international market, else US market would hit further into inflationary drive. No single power can sustain such pressures.

In a recent meetup at kamra, group members discussed the success of russian S70 in air defence suppression and some long range precision strikes over Ukraine. Very impressive work.
China is quite obviously ignoring Russia, because if they do, rouble can be exchange to RMB and the value wouldn't drop like that.

The reason why the value drop is because there are not enough Rouble to go around, since they can't exchange to a foreign currency, the Russian Central bank is empty of Rouble, that's why they hike the rate to 12% cash deposit rate, telling people to put money in the bank, instead of using them, I doubt China wanted a piece of that and for what? risking sanction to back a currency worth a bit more than toilet paper? China is a businessman, not charity.

On the other hand, China have zero influence in international currency market, well, I lied, they have 12% of Special drawing right, it woulldn't even dent Euro, let alone the USD. And it's in fact less than Yen+ Pound combine.

1692178784187.png

Heran Strikes | Destroyed S-300 | Tank Challenger. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.08.16

Ah, yes, i am misusing the forum here, not you and all the other nato stronk bots with trash talk like this. And regarding military facts, you can read the example above. I gave you a fact and you start distracting with the Rouble. Now you are even bringing the Finns into the game. Stay on topic, boy ...

And here we can see the impressive combination of tiny and humble aspirations and really, i mean REALLY big achievements, realy big progress. In two words: NATO STRONK!

View attachment 946266

You are talking as if NATO is actually on the ground fighting the Russians but they are facing Ukrainians armed with our surplus.

Ukrainian changed tactics and went back to an attritional war, they can't expect any rapid breakthrough without air superiority which is vital in any NATO doctrine. Despite having no modern air force of its name Ukraine is decimating Russian rear lines with storm shadows and Himars.

And make no mistake had NATO been really involved the Russians (or what's left of them) would have been pulverized already.

BTW how is the "great kupyansk offensive" doing ?

Russians are so desperate that they are sending gremlins to the frontline. While Ukrainians are dying for their freedom and nation what are Russians dying for ? Putin's palaces or ego ?

Last edited:
You are talking as if NATO is actually on the ground fighting the Russians but they are facing Ukrainians armed with our surplus.

Ukrainian changed tactics and went back to an attritional war, they can't expect any rapid breakthrough without air superiority which is vital in any NATO doctrine. Despite having no modern air force of its name Ukraine is decimating Russian rear lines with storm shadows and Himars.

And make no mistake had NATO been really involved the Russians (or what's left of them) would have been pulverized already.

BTW how is the "great kupyansk offensive" doing ?

Russians are so desperate that they are sending gremlins to the frontline. While Ukrainians are dying for their freedom and nation what are Russians dying for ? Putin's palaces or ego ?

Ah, yes, the typical nato stronk answer. And i don't know, what is more ridiculous, the obvious lie, that nato isn't fighting in ukraine, or the point about air supriority, which is per se impossible for Nato to achieve in Ukraine. Not even mentioning the stupid F-16 plan ...

And of course, the few storm shadows are pulverizing the Russian rear lines. One Storm Shadow is pulverizing like 10 Russian depots at once and not one got shot down. Nato wonderwaffles here, Nato wonderwaffles there.

But yesterdays missile strike against Ukraine, delivered many times more payload to targets than ALL Storm Shadow attacs combined (!), was of course absolutely useless. In other words: Pure lunacy by hollywood induced brain damage.

Ah, yes, the typical nato stronk answer. And i don't know, what is more ridiculous, the obvious lie, that nato isn't fighting in ukraine, or the point about air supriority, which is per se impossible for Nato to achieve in Ukraine. Not even mentioning the stupid F-16 plan ...

And of course, the few storm shadows are pulverizing the Russian rear lines. One Storm Shadow is pulverizing like 10 Russian depots at once and not one got shot down. Nato wonderwaffles here, Nato wonderwaffles there.

But yesterdays missile strike against Ukraine, delivered many times more payload to targets than ALL Storm Shadow attacs combined (!), was of course absolutely useless. In other words: Pure lunacy by hollywood induced brain damage.

Surely less delusional than Russia claiming they have killed 40K Ukrainian soldiers since the last two months or those missiles attack striking civilian infrastructures (not even strategic ones) turned into "Russia struck a base of polish mercenaries killing 2 trillion of them".

Back
Top Bottom