What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The Russian sniper spoke about his combat work in Ukraine and the use of the Russian ORSIS T-5000 sniper rifle. A sniper conducts combat work from a position in one of the buildings

An abbreviated episode of the attack of the Russian T-90M "Proryv" tank, supported by two BMP-3 armored vehicles in Ukraine, the full version is in the telegram. A mechanized group of the 85th brigade of Russia enters Kleshcheevka and, under the cover of the lead tank T-90M "Breakthrough", carries out a landing from two BMP-3 armored vehicles. After the suppression of the positions of the Ukrainian army and the landing of troops, the tank puts a smoke screen and, together with the BMP-3 armored vehicles, retreats to their original positions. There is no information about the further course of the battle.

Oh man, you have no decency at all: Ukraine is slandered as a complete Nazi state, every soldier there is denigrated as a Western-led Nazi puppet and the whole SMO is justified as denazification, while at the same time the Russian military and Russian elites are downright infested with nazis and for one's own great successes constantly US right-wing extremist pro-Russian Nazi sympathizers and convicted paedophiles are quoted.

What hypocrites
Who are these "nazis" he is sympathising with and what exactly are their nazi views? I am not familiar with this Jason Hinkle.

Oh well, then you should better check the sources you use instead of falling into this trap … And please not Jason Hinkle - who is an Astronomer - but Jackson Hinkle who is a well-known pro Russian Nazi-whore.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Foothold At Kozachi Laheri | Breakthrough Near Donetsk. Military Summary For 2023.8.15

The Bank of Russia raised interest rates to 12% at an emergency meeting on Tuesday trying to halt the rapid depreciation of the ruble against world currencies.

I
View attachment 945950
Member of the Defense Committee of the Russian State Duma, General Andrei Gorolev:

▪️ NATO weapons turned out to be just junk.
▪️ The special military operation showed that neither NATO's weapons nor NATO's strategy is suitable for carrying out military operations against an opponent like Russia.
▪️ All the ruling documents of NATO are based on confronting weak armies, such as the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan and Yugoslavia.
▪️ I don't know who they will sell this junk to anymore.
Yeah we saw how junk the javelins were in russias succesfull retreat from Kiev.

We saw how junk the Himars was in russias succesfull retreat from kharkiv and kherson.

We saw how junk the bradleys and leopards are compared to russias turret tossing winners

How is the Ukrain counterretreat going? What Ukraine reserves doing?
Very slow because Ukraine lacks of weapons. Plus, the Russians have laid mines in industrial scale. By this slow pace of western delivery that will be a long and bloody war. If Ukraine gets what it needs the offensive will succeed, the Crimea be cut off from supplies, the war will be over this year.

I

Yeah we saw how junk the javelins were in russias succesfull retreat from Kiev.

We saw how junk the Himars was in russias succesfull retreat from kharkiv and kherson.

We saw how junk the bradleys and leopards are compared to russias turret tossing winners

Remember ;

NATO weapons are so junk that some javelins and stingers turned the world's second most powerful army into a ragtag militia, so much that they had to call half a million people not to be humiliated by the Ukrainian army.

Capture d'écran 2023-08-09 163051.png

I wonder if the cluster munitions which America sent and were confirmed to have arrived a week or so ago have had the desired effect? Have they obliterated the Russian defensive lines? If so this could be the turning point. If one bomb can destroy an area the size of a football pitch the Russian morale will disintegrate when they see the consequences

We haven't seen the heavy armoured brigade that has the Challenger tanks in action yet, no videos from the war bloggers yet. I assume they are waiting for the bridgehead to be ready to exploit their use.

I wonder if the cluster munitions which America sent and were confirmed to have arrived a week or so ago have had the desired effect? Have they obliterated the Russian defensive lines? If so this could be the turning point. If one bomb can destroy an area the size of a football pitch the Russian morale will disintegrate when they see the consequences
Cluster ammo fired by Ukraine artillery on fleeing Russian soldiers
Minute 02:00
50-70 Russians
They hunted Nazi in Ukraine but landed in the cluster hell.

Mighty nato air def has as usual interception rates of 111%.

With subs:

These 4 cruise missiles alone delivered 2 tons of paylod to the targets. And the whole strike this night involved dozen of cruise missiles, including Kh-22/32 with up to 1 ton payload, so the total payload delivered were somewhere around 30-50t or so.

But lunatics like this @FourMikeEcho are virtually masturbating here about 1-2 tiny drones with few kg payloads reaching moscow. Complete disconnection from reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom