What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Especially while constantly quoting a Nazi-sympathiser … what a pathetic liar!
I wonder who Putin is addressing with this masquerade. He pretends to be addressing the West while claiming the people of the invaded territory have chosen - as if anyone outside the reach of russian Federal Security Service even pretends to believe that.

1692053033492.jpeg

Member of the Defense Committee of the Russian State Duma, General Andrei Gorolev:

▪️ NATO weapons turned out to be just junk.
▪️ The special military operation showed that neither NATO's weapons nor NATO's strategy is suitable for carrying out military operations against an opponent like Russia.
▪️ All the ruling documents of NATO are based on confronting weak armies, such as the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan and Yugoslavia.
▪️ I don't know who they will sell this junk to anymore.

I wonder who Putin is addressing with this masquerade. He pretends to be addressing the West while claiming the people of the invaded territory have chosen - as if anyone outside the reach of russian Federal Security Service even pretends to believe that.
Who are these "nazis" he is sympathising with and what exactly are their nazi views? I am not familiar with this Jackson Hinkle.

Last edited:
Footage of the attack of Russian FPV drones Phoenix-mini, on two Ukrainian armored vehicles BMP-1 and BMP-2. Drone "Phoenix-mini" company "BG-Optics", develops a maximum speed of up to 120 km/h and can rise to a height of up to 6000 meters, while carrying a payload of up to 1.5 kilograms. The drone can stay in the air for up to 40 minutes and has a flight radius of up to 16 kilometers. The drone is produced for civilian use, but apparently it was converted for military needs. The drone can automatically hold the course, coordinates and altitude, as well as carry out flight missions and auto return to the starting point.

Back
Top Bottom