What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:

1691343842961.png

It was hit during the gap..but a week later it got bigger, stronger and deeper.. they couldn't defend their troops stuck in the gap anymore..they were sitting ducks..

I was going to make the effort to explain the post since it was very clear he completely misunderstood the point, but then I didn't want to waste my time and effort lol. :lol:

Honestly, the photos might be a little deceiving and we can't really see the extent of the true damage, but it just seems like the Storm Shadow/SCALP EG CM doesn't really pack a punch for the size of the cruise missile. I would've thought the hole/crater would've been larger than that. But then again, like I said, that is very thick reinforced concrete and penetrating factors of the ordinance are not as strong as bunker-busting type munitions and photo might be a little deceiving.

Also, interesting to see a SCALP mounted on a Su-24.

EDIT: This view from this angle shows a considerable amount of damage. That hole is certainly deceiving.

1691349420448.png

Last edited:

Summer Operations | Ukrainians Use SU-24 From NATO Territory. Military Summary For 2023.08.06

I was going to make the effort to explain the post since it was very clear he completely misunderstood the point, but then I didn't want to waste my time and effort lol. :lol:

Honestly, the photos might be a little deceiving and we can't really see the extent of the true damage, but it just seems like the Storm Shadow/SCALP EG CM doesn't really pack a punch for the size of the cruise missile. I would've thought the hole/crater would've been larger than that. But then again, like I said, that is very thick reinforced concrete and penetrating factors of the ordinance are not as strong as bunker-busting type munitions and photo might be a little deceiving.

Also, interesting to see a SCALP mounted on a Su-24.

EDIT: This view from this angle shows a considerable amount of damage. That hole is certainly deceiving.

View attachment 944094
They hit 2 bridges..

The Ukrainian airports:

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is absolute Rubbish - once again - where is the proof for this ??
Military Summary is a pro russian channel. He is into conspiracy and doesnt really need proof:
Russian MOD said 12 missiles launched and they shot down 9 .. bullshit.
12 missiles require 6 planes, and Russia destroyed the airfield where they are stationed .. bullshit.
Only logical conclusion is they take off from NATO territory .. bullshit.
But that us how the pro russians try to explain why Russia havent succeeded yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom