What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia’s parliament this week has approved “the law on mobilization”. The law will give Putin the authorization to call on the general mobilization and total war on Ukraine. All resources of Russia will be poured into the war effort.

The second leg of Putin’s plan is the economic strangulation of Ukraine. That means the destruction of Ukraine’s agra and foods infrastructure.

As said Putin is a psychopath.

What does your nationality qualify you to talk about?
Kind of stupid to parade a few captured vehicles, when infact Russia has lost thousends.

British Beat the Russians in the Battle of Crimea while French ran away

and Pakistan beat USSR in Afghanistan

I am qualified on both accounts

French and Germans are not

Elon Musk’s Unmatched Power in the Stars (Ukraine War Related)

Get ya split wig right

British Beat the Russians in the Battle of Crimea while French ran away

and Pakistan beat USSR in Afghanistan

I am qualified on both accounts

French and Germans are not
The battle of Crimea and Pakistan beat the USSR in Afghanistan.. That is your credentials. No wonder you are stuck is this parallel universe where Russia is still the mighty USSR.

Just like bakhmut was debunked
What do you mean Bakhmut has been debunked? Progress is being made in that direction.

It took nearly a year for Russia to take Bakhmut, it's gonna take a bit of time for Ukraine to take it back. I still think Ukraine will recapture it by October or November. I could be wrong, but things are looking decent for the Ukrainians as they've managed to capture a number of heights near Bakhmut and push the Russians to hard to defend lines.

The Russians Repelled A Massive Strike By Ukrainian Drones. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.07.30

Summer Operations | Ka52 Alligators Hunt For Armor 24/7. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.7.30

For the first time, the Russian army units seized the Swedish CV-90 infantry fighting vehicle, which will soon be sent to Russia for disassembly and knowledge of its manufacturing secrets.
On its way to Russia
1690750990806.png

Russian Pantsir-S1 air defense system intercepts a Ukrainian "Storm Shadow" missile..

Is Bakhmut the city from where this floodgate would open, and Russia would conquer all of eastern Ukraine from?
I'm not really sure, but why dont you ask the Ukrainian army that lost 40-60K soldiers and 100s of miliary equipment to try to keep it, which failed, Ukraine should know how valuable Bakhmut is since it lost 1 of the 3 armies its lost in the war trying to keep Bakhmut.

I'm not really sure, but why dont you ask the Ukrainian army that lost 40-60K soldiers and 100s of miliary equipment to try to keep it, which failed, Ukraine should know how valuable Bakhmut is since it lost 1 of the 3 armies its lost in the war trying to keep Bakhmut.
You must be confusing russian loses with ukrainian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom