What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

“but why has there been little progress for Ukrainian soldiers breaking through the front lines? My understanding is that these front lines are designed to be “ broken through” until the attacker gets to the first actual defensive line, several km deep, which nobody apparently has, yet. The idea is that those breaking through” will get bogged down in this area and then will have difficulty escaping , due to planes dropping mines behind them artillery as well, btw.

The Russians on the ground have been given the orders not to cede any kms of territory, they are instructed to defend the terrain to death and they are spending lot of reserves to avoid any breakthrough on the Zaporijian front. I learned few days ago that several Russian brigades reinforced with reserves and artillery are defending the Robotyne area (Totalling about ~10.000 men) while the Ukrainians are amassing about 2.000 to 4.000 men on this part of the front.

The only way to long lasting peace in Europe is a total military defeat of Russia army in Ukraine.

Still no F-16/18/22/35?
I was sooo keen so see this Nato-Garbage burning, like all the other stuff. At best with dead Nato pilots, dumb enough to fly against russias multilayered airdef. You only have to look in this forum, all the Nato bots with their big mouths.

The Russians on the ground have been given the orders not to cede any kms of territory, they are instructed to defend the terrain to death and they are spending lot of reserves to avoid any breakthrough on the Zaporijian front. I learned few days ago that several Russian brigades reinforced with reserves and artillery are defending the Robotyne area (Totalling about ~10.000 men) while the Ukrainians are amassing about 2.000 to 4.000 men on this part of the front.

Russia has a 7 layer line. The main lines , line 1 and 2 are outpost for gauging the enemy strength. That is where the entire Ukrainian Army is tangled in for the last weeks, the gauging lines. Then 3 and 4 are the Main Lines, these lines are currently quite. Lines 5 snd 6 are retreat lines. Hold Ukrainian back and escape with the gear lines. Line 7 is the cities themselves, the Encircled line. You really do not want to ever be on that line.

For all we know. The Russian army might not even follow their above doctrine and just self implode ….,

Last edited:

Summer Operations | The Front Line Is Boiling. The Defense Is Cracking. Military Summary 2023.07.26

Russia has hit wheat and flour silo 200m from Romania a NATO member

Seems like gloves are off and Russia will now do everything and anything to hurt Ukraine after the Kerch bridge attack

So asks the question was it worth since the bridge is already repaired and operational

Western nations helped attack the bridge and Ukraine pays the a very heavy price

Sad
This 'gloves are off' argument has been coming for about a year. Many false prophecies of 'just wait now, the bear is made' only to end in nothing.

This too, the NATO OODA loop will react to and neutralize every other 'now gloves are off production' to put Russia again at no leverage or advantage. Gloves were off two months ago when Russians mercilessly attacked Kiev but they stopped because Russia ran low of even its S300s.

The CLown's population prefers to be hostage to him then to be a slave to Bozo Putin whose major accompishment was to turn the Baltic into a NATO lake and add two countries that otherwise would have never joined NATO. Nice one

Last edited:
They have been saying this for 18 months and Russia is stronger than ever

They have totally rebuilt their military

West thought due to higher GDP they could face Russia how wrong they were

155mm shells in West with laser guidance costs over $100,000

Ukraine is firing 5,000 on a good day

Russia is firing 35,000 per day but costs of 155mm is Russia is $10,000

This is why without any sanctions EU is in recession

And Russia WITH SANCTIONS is not

West cannot win this war not now not in future forget about it

And actually many countries have now taken a step back as they can’t afford it anymore
They have been saying this for 18 months and Russia is stronger than ever

They have totally rebuilt their military

West thought due to higher GDP they could face Russia how wrong they were

155mm shells in West with laser guidance costs over $100,000

Ukraine is firing 5,000 on a good day

Russia is firing 35,000 per day but costs of 155mm is Russia is $10,000

This is why without any sanctions EU is in recession

And Russia WITH SANCTIONS is not

West cannot win this war not now not in future forget about it

And actually many countries have now taken a step back as they can’t afford it anymore
Yet through all this, the supposed higher GDP russia has gotten its cities attacked and finally Moscow , its citadel, open to limited air attack. Not the mark of a superior power that was supposed to do a 3 day operation.

And no I never believed in the WMD lie in Iraq but this post is not about Iraq.

Plan working pretty well. Putin can't even go to South Africa. Thats the ultimate insult.

Other than that Russia is well on its way to being an economic disaster:
1. Ruble down 35% over last year
2. Current account balance drop by 93% because of oil revenue hit
3. Profits from oil/gas revenue fell 31%
4. Car sales are an important proxy of economic health. Was 100,000 before the war started, now 1/4th of that.

And this is the best its going to be. Europe, that got 40% of oil/gas from Russia has permanently moved off it. So with war over tomorrow, the economic situation will not change as the new customers for Russian oil/gas will continue to squeeze it and pay less than market rate.

So this suffocation is going pretty well.

For this Putin has captured 20% of a country that it will struggle to hold on to. And turned Baltic into a NATO surrounded lake and now borders NATO in its northern flank, something that never would have occurred. If I had a street performing monkey, he would have made better decision with slightly better outcome on a bad day than what Kremlin did. And unfortunately they humiliated the entire Russian population in the process and upset the balance and status quo of power across the 3 major power holders.

Read more here: https://markets.businessinsider.com...s-account-finance-putin-moscow-ukraine-2023-7

Its hilarious to have Xi talk about declining west. Lets see what has happened under Xi's leadership. This is commentary around Xi's power hunger mifiring and not anti-China:

1. 3rd rate vaccines they could not trust and kept their population under lock down for 2.5 years when rest of the world went with vaccines that worked and pretty much overwhelmed airports/airlines around the world as they got to go back normalcy.
2. Economic hardship and record declines a consequence of this long-term lock down.
3. And finally , not realizing that China afterall was not self sufficient. Big aims to make sub 10nm semiconductors and claiming to be a lion when in reality it makes none of the design software and lithography equipment/etching components to make small chips and realized they have no clothes and calling 'life is unfair' that US and Netherlands won't sell them the equipment to make these advanced < 10nm chips.

Seriously, may be he should have known China's true industrial capabilities before picking a fight and then like a whining kid complaining that life is unfair.

Last edited:
is one Brigades losses not the whole Ukrainian army. They have 7 fully equipped brigades still waiting in reserve including the battle hardened 10th brigade. People need to stop soaking up the Russians propaganda that Ukraine has lost 20% of its equipment in total.

Haven’t you got Indian woman to rape tonight that’s your national past time in india
As far as Ukrainian Army is concerned
they have been losing 25 tanks on average daily
along with 500 - 750 troops for the last 6 weeks
So if you ask me I don't who is giving you propuganda data.

If any brigade loses that many quantity of vehicles, just imagine how they are going to fight the next day without these weapons???

As far as myself, I am inside Pakistan.
Yeah man find some bollywood babes would luv to do them any day :) LoLL

Russia is financially isolated.

Not even the bank it co-founded with China, India will give money to any new projects in Russia.

Putin is exposed as stupid clown.

Yet through all this, the supposed higher GDP russia has gotten its cities attacked and finally Moscow , its citadel, open to limited air attack. Not the mark of a superior power that was supposed to do a 3 day operation.

And no I never believed in the WMD lie in Iraq but this post is not about Iraq.

Plan working pretty well. Putin can't even go to South Africa. Thats the ultimate insult.

Other than that Russia is well on its way to being an economic disaster:
1. Ruble down 35% over last year
2. Current account balance drop by 93% because of oil revenue hit
3. Profits from oil/gas revenue fell 31%
4. Car sales are an important proxy of economic health. Was 100,000 before the war started, now 1/4th of that.

And this is the best its going to be. Europe, that got 40% of oil/gas from Russia has permanently moved off it. So with war over tomorrow, the economic situation will not change as the new customers for Russian oil/gas will continue to squeeze it and pay less than market rate.

So this suffocation is going pretty well.

For this Putin has captured 20% of a country that it will struggle to hold on to. And turned Baltic into a NATO surrounded lake and now borders NATO in its northern flank, something that never would have occurred. If I had a street performing monkey, he would have made better decision with slightly better outcome on a bad day than what Kremlin did. And unfortunately they humiliated the entire Russian population in the process and upset the balance and status quo of power across the 3 major power holders.

Read more here: https://markets.businessinsider.com...s-account-finance-putin-moscow-ukraine-2023-7

Its hilarious to have Xi talk about declining west. Lets see what has happened under Xi's leadership. This is commentary around Xi's power hunger mifiring and not anti-China:

1. 3rd rate vaccines they could not trust and kept their population under lock down for 2.5 years when rest of the world went with vaccines that worked and pretty much overwhelmed airports/airlines around the world as they got to go back normalcy.
2. Economic hardship and record declines a consequence of this long-term lock down.
3. And finally , not realizing that China afterall was not self sufficient. Big aims to make sub 10nm semiconductors and claiming to be a lion when in reality it makes none of the design software and lithography equipment/etching components to make small chips and realized they have no clothes and calling 'life is unfair' that US and Netherlands won't sell them the equipment to make these advanced < 10nm chips.

Seriously, may be he should have known China's true industrial capabilities before picking a fight and then like a whining kid complaining that life is unfair.
To be fair, monkeys could probably run 90% of the world governments better than their current rulers.

As far as Ukrainian Army is concerned
they have been losing 25 tanks on average daily
along with 500 - 750 troops for the last 6 weeks
So if you ask me I don't who is giving you propuganda data.

If any brigade loses that many quantity of vehicles, just imagine how they are going to fight the next day without these weapons???

As far as myself, I am inside Pakistan.
Yeah man find some bollywood babes would luv to do them any day :) LoLL

Pakistani normal looking woman are more beautiful than your indian Bollywood models

If you Indian men were living in Pakistan you would organism none stop 24/7 until you dropped down dead in the middle of the roads. Just seeing the Pakistani woman going by with there daily shopping/ work / college stuff

Too bad they couldn't just bury the Russians in the trenches with bulldozers. Not like Gulf War 1.
To be honest, on technology equal level, that conflict was not balanced nor on the same level of weapons used.
You had 38 countries in one side and lonely Iraq with post WW2 weapons in its arsenal.

I wouldn't even call that a conflict, it was 1 way traffic simply.

Pakistani normal looking woman are more beautiful than your indian Bollywood models

If you Indian men were living in Pakistan you would organism none stop 24/7 until you dropped down dead in the middle of the roads. Just seeing the Pakistani woman going by with there daily shopping/ work / college stuff
Oh bhai menaa kaab ka Pakistani women are not Wow.
But tbh, even inside Pakistan there are low class, middle class & High class.
(would you like me to send some images of average class?)

I am just saying if you know any Bollywood babes send them here, simply.

I like all types of women but they gotta be Wow !

Back
Top Bottom