What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Uh, I never said that. I know Press freedom is shit in Turkey, their low score that you provided proves that much.

What I'm talking about is the "thousands of arrests" claim. There's really nothing backing this claim other than hearsay from people also making unverified claims.
Except the organisation which tracks how journalists are treated worldwide.
They know this, and its their claim.
You claim it is hearsay, and i call bullshit.

Western journalists like protect their interests

NATO decided on a battle of attrition, battle of attrition needs artillery

NATO is running low on artillery and US production is too low

so they are fighting a war for which they are not equipped

which is why its taking 57 nations vs Russia to even try and hold the ground let alone re-take

Russia is producing more tanks more shells more artillery then rest of the Western armies combined

its production is ramping up and so NATO is always going to be playing catch up

Capture d'écran 2023-07-13 225950.png

F07_E57WIBkhZUX.jpg

F07_CfSWIA8MfZN.jpg

Western journalists like protect their interests

NATO decided on a battle of attrition, battle of attrition needs artillery

NATO is running low on artillery and US production is too low

so they are fighting a war for which they are not equipped

which is why its taking 57 nations vs Russia to even try and hold the ground let alone re-take

Russia is producing more tanks more shells more artillery then rest of the Western armies combined

its production is ramping up and so NATO is always going to be playing catch up
The russian production of 152 mm shells is less than 100.000 per month. Rheinmetall is producing 50.000 155 mm shells per month alone.
Its a myth that Russia is out producing the entire world. Russia has been relying on old sovjet stocks in order to uphold this use of tens of thousends rounds per day (as did Ukraine). It never was and it still isnt sustainable for Russia to use artillery as they do (or did).

@1ndy

So WSJ now says that electronics inside Shahed are actually being made in Iran.

Eat your word now. Sarmad electronic Sepahan is making those chips.

But it is ok. Those drones won’t work and we shot them down anyway :)

@1ndy

So WSJ now says that electronics inside Shahed are actually being made in Iran.

Eat your word now. Sarmad electronic Sepahan is making those chips.

But it is ok. Those drones won’t work and we shot them down anyway :)
How come so many wont believe a drone the size of a car flying 150 km per hour is relatively easy to shoot down? Its like a day at the shooting range for any AA system taking down target drones.

mine

hit the ammo or fuel warehouse

The russian production of 152 mm shells is less than 100.000 per month. Rheinmetall is producing 50.000 155 mm shells per month alone.
Its a myth that Russia is out producing the entire world. Russia has been relying on old sovjet stocks in order to uphold this use of tens of thousends rounds per day (as did Ukraine). It never was and it still isnt sustainable for Russia to use artillery as they do (or did).

Russia and Germany have the potential to build millions of artillery shells a month. During WW1 Russia and Germany built millions of artillery shells a month.

Last edited:
missile attack

drones strike warehouses

drones strike warehouse

How come so many wont believe a drone the size of a car flying 150 km per hour is relatively easy to shoot down? Its like a day at the shooting range for any AA system taking down target drones.

It's hard to shoot down if it flies low. Ground based radar cannot see below the horizon.

Okay, so where's the data?

I'm not saying it's a lie, but I'd need some hard data backing this claim before believing it.

Back
Top Bottom