What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I am going to leave you with your ridiculous opinion that Turkey is a shining light of Press Freedom. Other people know better.
Uh, I never said that. I know Press freedom is shit in Turkey, their low score that you provided proves that much.

What I'm talking about is the "thousands of arrests" claim. There's really nothing backing this claim other than hearsay from people also making unverified claims.

Oh wow ... they got two of them! An impressive increase in production rate. :omghaha:
Also, he's he's posting Russians claiming heavy losses of western equipment while showing 1, maybe 2 or 3 damaged systems in the gray zone which easily be recovered (as has been the case in the past).

Also, everytime they say destroyed, they almost always show the equipment only suffering superficial damage.

Also, he's he's posting Russians claiming heavy losses of western equipment while showing 1, maybe 2 or 3 damaged systems in the gray zone which easily be recovered (as has been the case in the past).

Also, everytime they say destroyed, they almost always show the equipment only suffering superficial damage.

Damaged vehicles cannot be easily recovered. They are very heavy and a few minutes later they are saturated bombed by Tornado-S using cluster munitions and smart anti tank submunitions.

Damaged vehicles cannot be easily recovered. They are very heavy and a few minutes later they are saturated bombed by Tornado-S using cluster munitions and smart anti tank submunitions.
You and your retarded claims. The Ukrainians already managed to recover all the vehicles from the so-called Bradley parking lot.

The Russians barely ever destroy such equipment because they usually get pushed out of the area quite quickly.

You and your retarded claims. The Ukrainians already managed to recover all the vehicles from the so-called Bradley parking lot.

The Russians barely ever destroy such equipment because they usually get pushed out of the area quite quickly.

Tornado-S has 120 km range. It's sufficient to bomb the field with cluster anti tank self guiding munitions from the stronghold Tokmak where Tornado-S are based at.

Back
Top Bottom