What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Are you mad? Did you even listen to what he said? He is suggesting that NATO launch pre-emptive strikes on Russia.....Nukes if possible. If that is what you want also then it is you who should be ashamed of yourself. A nuclear exchange should NOT happen in any circumstance as it will result in grave consequences world over.
As I've said before, this clown is trying his utmost to get us to WW3 upon the instructions of his zio masters in Washington and Tel Aviv.....but pro-NATO fanboys seem to want to look the other way.
I have always advocated for a peaceful settlement but the clown is not ready. He played silly games before the SMO and is now winning silly prizes whilst sniffing himself to high heaven on Coke......just like his Pal Hunter Biden, both of which are bring the world closer to the abyss.
Like I said, there is a difference between what he said and what he was talking about, and what some pro russian propagandist wrote in the subtitles. But you dont care, as long as some twitter post fits your narrative.

Like I said, there is a difference between what he said and what he was talking about, and what some pro russian propagandist wrote in the subtitles. But you dont care, as long as some twitter post fits your narrative.

Well the comment made by the Twitter poster is absolutely correct and in context to what the Clown of Kiev said.

Seems to me the pro russian camp is starting to recycle material. First the Zelinskyj interview and now this months old clip.

Well the Nato camp also recycles material throughout the thread. We don't complain about that, so maybe you should learn to stomach if the Pro-Russian camp does it un-intentionally from time to time. Afterall, this isn't a dictatorship, it's an open forum to share information brother.

Well the Nato camp also recycles material throughout the thread. We don't complain about that, so maybe you should learn to stomach if the Pro-Russian camp does it un-intentionally from time to time. Afterall, this isn't a dictatorship, it's an open forum to share information brother.
This is how russian propaganda works. Repeating lies again and again, and eventually it is accepted as truth by the masses. Putin is proud of you.

Russia firebombs civilian areas.

Silence…

Usa gives clustermunitions to use against trench cockroach infestation.

OMG ESCALATION.

you do realise the casualties of these cluster munitions after months, weeks and even decades will be the poor Ukrainians and the civilians in the area

Russians are experts in defensive warfare their lines of defence are formidable with mine fields, anti tanks ditches, pillboxes and any open areas are pre-calibrated with long range artillery after months of the counter offensive and losing over 20,000 soldiers Ukraine does not have it anymore to go forward

if anyone knows how to defence a land scape its Russia

yet Americans are shutting fro behind the lines GO GO GO Ukraine we have your backs like they said to Bin Laden, Saddam and Gaddafi

then one day when "THIER" job is done they will quite simply walk off leaving Ukrainians to the Russian Bear

the best NATO tank the German Leopard 2A6 has not been seen hitting a single target, and yet so many have been lost and on the other hand T90 is is running wild

it takes 18 years to make a man, trade the life for land and live another day, this is what Ukraine should do if it really valued its men and women

we know how evil and satanic the Americans are from Afghanistan and Iraq but I did not know they would even do this to their own kind

This is how russian propaganda works. Repeating lies again and again, and eventually it is accepted as truth by the masses. Putin is proud of you.

The exact same could be said about Western MSM. Prime examples being, Nord Stream, Donbass Oppression, Dam etc...... Just to name a few.
I'm sure we'll see soon how the Western MSM works in unison to blame Russia for the upcoming attack on the Zap Nuclear plant which the clown of Kiev has planned with his Zio masters and is itching to execute to drag in NATO to the conflict.

you do realise the casualties of these cluster munitions after months, weeks and even decades will be the poor Ukrainians and the civilians in the area

Russians are experts in defensive warfare their lines of defence are formidable with mine fields, anti tanks ditches, pillboxes and any open areas are pre-calibrated with long range artillery after months of the counter offensive and losing over 20,000 soldiers Ukraine does not have it anymore to go forward

yet Americans are shutting fro behind the lines GO GO GO Ukraine we have your backs like they said to Bin Laden, Saddam and Gaddafi

then one day when "THIER" job is done they will quite simply walk off leaving Ukrainians to the Russian Bear

the best NATO tank the German Leopard 2A6 has not been seen hitting a single target, and yet so many have been lost and on the other hand T90 is is running wild

it takes 18 years to make a man, trade the life for land and live another day, this is what Ukraine should do if it really valued its men and women

we know how evil and satanic the Americans are from Afghanistan and Iraq but I did not know they would even do this to their own kind

Using Ukraine to the last Ukrainian. Ukraine needs liberation from this forced regime imposed on them. The clown doesn't give a shyt about ordinary Ukrainians.

So the US are escalating while the Russians are using this type munitions since the beginning of the war?

h ttps://twitter.com/markito0171/status/1677422533342011393

I think you are missing the real point

Russia has never tried to be the defender of Human rights

meanwhile US likes to take the moral and ethnical ground on all issues around the World

accusing others of this and that

and yet in this hypocritical move send cluster munitions to Ukraine

makes the Worlds Policeman look more like a bank robber

1. Russia has been bombing and mining Ukraine for 18 months using millions upon millions of artillery shells, mortars, ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, drones, thermobaric weapons, cluster munition, incindiary munition and remote mining systems, and you all of a sudden worry about a few cluster bombs not going off.
2. Exactly when did Russia fight a defensive war they are such experts in?
3. I might have missed something, but all I remember about the T-90 is some footage of SMART artillery taking them out. Havent seen a T-90 firing at another tank.

The exact same could be said about Western MSM. Prime examples being, Nord Stream, Donbass Oppression, Dam etc...... Just to name a few.
I'm sure we'll see soon how the Western MSM works in unison to blame Russia for the upcoming attack on the Zap Nuclear plant which the clown of Kiev has planned with his Zio masters and is itching to execute to drag in NATO to the conflict.

Using Ukraine to the last Ukrainian. Ukraine needs liberation from this forced regime imposed on them. The clown doesn't give a shyt about ordinary Ukrainians.
You did it again, spreading russian disinformation - North Stream, Khakovka Dam, Donbass Oppression - right out the russian playbook.
You seem intelligent. Why are you cheering the dark side?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom