What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

How were they (Russians) able to publish those photos if they don't have intelligence on the ground? They have both humint and satellites to monitor that military academy in Lvov.

Are you pretending to be stupid? Its a ukrainian drone footage showing us the result of russian warcrimes in Lviv. Feel free to point out something military in this footage.
I dare you to provide a russian satellite image providing evidence of a single russian claim in this war.

Are you pretending to be stupid? Its a ukrainian drone footage showing us the result of russian warcrimes in Lviv. Feel free to point out something military in this footage.
I dare you to provide a russian satellite image providing evidence of a single russian claim in this war.

It looks like with every clip of Russians successfully executing an attack, it is giving you a heart attack. Man, take your cries somewhere else. I will keep posting it and I could careless how much it pains you.

Summer Operations | The Battles Of Orekhov, Artemovsk And Harkov. Military Summary For 2023.07.06

Hasn't Turkey blocked all warships access to the Black Sea?

No. Not unless Turkey is under direct attack. The Montreux Treaty of 1936 prevents the closure of Turkish straits to Black Sea nations unless Turkey is directly attacked.

Comment by the Russian Ministry of Defence

▫ British Admiral Radakin's estimates of Russian armour losses published by the FT, jointly with the alleged loss of 'half its combat capability' of the Russian Armed Forces, are discouraging on the scale of the falsehood.

▫ And all this against the background of lamentations of other British military commanders, and even Secretary of State for Defence Ben Wallace, about the total devastation of their own weapon reserves and hundreds of vehicles sent for the Ukrainian 'counteroffensive', but 'unexpectedly' burnt out when they came into contact with the allegedly 'lost combat capability' of the Russian troops.

▫ Moreover, overpraised Storm Shadow cruise missiles are regrettably causing civilian fatalities by hitting civilian infrastructure more and more often. Otherwise, they may collapse without bursting frightening only steppe puffins.

▫ All this British scrap metal supplied to the Kiev regime, after being remelted, yet to serve the new Russian regions quite well as raw materials during reconstruction work. And the microchips forged from the missiles could probably be inserted into Russian 'washing machines', as in tales Ursula von der Leyen was telling not so long ago.

▫ The logic and aims of Admiral Radakin's propaganda statements in the British Parliament are obvious: to get money from the depleted budget to buy new armaments for the army in place of the junk sent to Ukraine.

▫All that remains in the absence of any results of the Ukrainian Armed Forces on the battlefield, and now clearly in the lack of their prospects, is to fantasise about the 'loss of combat capability' of the Russian Armed Forces...

▫ Most importantly, the British Defence Staff has long since requalified itself from a strategic analysis and planning agency to a BBC's non-organic branch. With such analytical skills as that of Admiral Radakin, the UK defence will not have water under its keel.

🔹 Russian Defence Ministry
[07/07, 09:34] Shanlung: John A:
The main stream news has been full of this from the start. Most people who can still think no longer believe anything in the western media. Unfortunately a worrying large proportion of the population still go for boosters and wear their masks alone in the car... what can I say 🤷‍♂

IronDog Man:
Thank God for "boosters" and "inside-car mask wearing" , STUPIDITY is highly contagious!(!)

P N:
Fucking analphabets

Purblood:
BBC appropriately named, up Uranus brittish taxpayer...😂

Nathan Bennett:
😂🤣 Hysterical.
It would be sad, if it wasn't so pathetically ridiculous and amusing.
The BBC,keeping up it's centuries old tradition, started by perverted homosexual sadist genocidel psychotic mass murdering demon, Cecil Rhodes Buchanan etc.
So, obviously any kind of shit to them, is acceptable verbally and most definitely physically.
With a complete zombie audience, that doesn't even deserve two words of truth, let alone a sentence of it, they are so far gone.
Whilst we, can have a great time, bursting out in fits of laughter, at the jesters,prancing in the courtyard, with a fools bells on their heads.
As I did reading this post of the , 'Great British Establishment establishment's ' statements of complete bullshit
😂🤣😂🤣
Oh how the mighty have fallen, into complete and utter disgrace.
😂🤣😂

How very true.
During and after, all of this mask wearing hysteria, which I never wore once.
Like I did, did you actually stop, and look at these Muppets, and think to yourself, " My God, I am surrounded by so many insane people, that I didn't even realise, that there possibly could be that many, in exsistance " .
😂🤣😂

Absentee:
These English supremacists do as the Frenchones do

They reap what they sow bro
They reap what they sow
bro 😁

CHRISTIAN NICKY:
What a faggot face

The name of his disorder is "Wishful thinking".

No. Not unless Turkey is under direct attack. The Montreux Treaty of 1936 prevents the closure of Turkish straits to Black Sea nations unless Turkey is directly attacked.
Not completely the case. Turkey can also block access if there is a conflict in the region to prevent warships from going back and forth.

Turkey has already blocked Russian warships from entering the area, but has allowed a limited amount of civilian ships to go back and forth due to a deal signed by Turkey, Ukraine and Russia.

Goshh…I did not know Turkey had done it a blockade of Russia naval ships

Back
Top Bottom