What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine’s offensive rolling

100 square kilometers retaken

Russia’s occupation reduced to 17 percent of Ukraine territory including the Crimea.

Luftabwehrsystem Nato

Deutschland beteiligt sich nicht an der Lieferung weiterer Luftabwehrsysteme. © MEADS International/dpa

Nato is going more and more to "Lebensraum im Osten" 2.0 with each week and month. The Nazi mentality is and always was the real western mentality.

Ben Hodges: "The Ukrainians' strategic goal is to retake Crimea, and if they can do that by withdrawing the Russians without firing a single shot, so much the better. But if they have to kill or capture every Russian on the peninsula, they will do it."

Really? What a lie … the only imperialistic power acting here as an aggressor is Russia which tries to expand to what you better should describe as „Lebensraum im Westen“ and that Russia uses good-Nazis to archive this is fine for you?

OMG :crazy: :hitwall: … these useful stupid idiots under Putin!

By the way:

So it’s been a full year since Ukraine was given HIMARS and there’s no evidence Russia has destroyed a single one. I thought Russia would have hit at least a few of them by now. Thats amazing to me.

Russian Spring | On The Eve Of The Azov Battle. Military Summary And Analysis For 2023.06.15

It's interesting seeing so many Pakistanis in this thread taking strong sides in this conflict, when it has very little to do with them. Pakistan has been screwed over by the US multiple times, but yet here they are cheering them on as the US does what it does best around the world. I wonder how they would feel if the US used Pakistanis as cannon fodder ...oh wait. And siding with a deranged megalomaniac like Putin is no different. A nation that will never learn.

So it’s been a full year since Ukraine was given HIMARS and there’s no evidence Russia has destroyed a single one. I thought Russia would have hit at least a few of them by now. Thats amazing to me.
Hit and run. Not easy for the Russians to destroy Himars. They don’t have the ability to track down a vehicle on the move and destroy it in 5 minutes.

According to an American expert?
Lets me guess, he is Scott Ritter, McGregor, or Mearsheimer. They are constant on air. Ukraine must surrender otherwise Russia will take more territory.

War seems a good business. Rheinmetall will deliver the next batch leopards 2 to Ukraine in January 2024. The company celebrates best business results ever. It gets invited to NATO meeting.

1686889694395.png

War seems a good business. Rheinmetall will deliver the next batch leopards 2 to Ukraine in January 2024. The company celebrates best business results ever. It gets invited to NATO meeting.

View attachment 934639

good for who? Ukraine certainly isn't paying a cent for their tanks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom