What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Surströmming is ”fermented herring”, and the Norwegians only have a ”light” version” of the real thing called ”Rakörret”. Food was prepared in this way for thousands of years. It was very popular in the Roman Empire. See ”Garum”.

As You see in the video, it is not from Norway, it is from Sweden.
Hint: the guy picks up a Swedish flag.

https://www.oskarssurstromming.se/ is clearly Swedish.

The guy does not understand that Surströmming is considered food only if kept refrigerated. Surströmming which is stored in summertemperatures is excellent for clearing out bunkercomplexes.

Sweden is not responsible for misuse of its most lethal weapon.

This is how i enjoy it.
1686568632147.jpeg

This is an independent voice.

Last edited:
Bradley Hunting. These shitty tincans with the high profile a perfect targets for Russian ground ATGM.

Shitty? No, they’ve saved practically all the crews lives, unlike Russians who get fried to a crisp in BMPs.

And all these Bradley losses occurred on the first day of the offensive.

An even better solution is..... The USA should send their troops also. Finish this once and for all.

Man, you are again posting the other side of stories.
Don't you know this forum is for Pro Ukraine updates only????
You will get banned soon.
Look at the overzealous chaprasi mods favoring one side, they are trying to be on the "good" side.

Did you read the link that I posted? Don't hear it from me; hear it from Seymour Hersh.

As far as I am concerned, pariah states are your alphabet countries. DPRK, Belarus, Syria, Brazil, and other countries who trade with Russia are truly independent countries. The ones who clap their butt-cheeks for the West are not independent including your LGBT country - the Netherlands.
Countries that vote for Russia in the UN are pro-Russia.
Countries that abstain are not pro-Russia.
Lula in Brazil has stated that Brazil is neutral.

1686570132042.png

Did you read the link that I posted? Don't hear it from me; hear it from Seymour Hersh.

As far as I am concerned, pariah states are your alphabet countries. DPRK, Belarus, Syria, Brazil, and other countries who trade with Russia are truly independent countries. The ones who clap their butt-cheeks for the West are not independent including your LGBT country - the Netherlands.

Why do you constantly need to insult sny county you don‘t like air which‘s values you don’t share as a „LGBT country“?

Are you so much obsessed by this shit? Really… most Western societies don’t really care what they do as long as it doesn’t tangle anyone!

So please, simply leave these constant insults.

Trading with Russia is supporting them, especially in the face of the West's desperate attempts to economically suffocate them.

Fyi, Seymour Hersh is a well-informed guy, unlike you and other nobodies who chat their anti-Russia nonsense here.
So you claim that the Soviet Union supported Nazi Germany until June 1941?
Should Netherlands be compensated by Russia for this?
Trading is trading, and is not violating neutrality unless arms are involved.

Look at the overzealous chaprasi mods favoring one side, they are trying to be on the "good" side.

Well its a pretty clear who is the victim here and who is the agressor that brutally annexes lands like its WW1?

its like India claiming half of pakistan, and militarily annexing it while setting up torture chambers in every village and abducting pakistani children for cultural re-education.
I wonder what tune you would be whistling then….

Last edited:
Why do you constantly need to insult sny county you don‘t like air which‘s values you don’t share as a „LGBT country“?

Are you so much obsessed by this shit? Really… most Western societies don’t really care what they do as long as it doesn’t tangle anyone!

So please, simply leave these constant insults.
Lgbtq private matters hardly cross my mind.

Hassan however constantly seems to think about it. In graphic details. 😂

The difference with soviet garbage is Ukrainian soldiers survive while russians are playing the turet toss and "who can fly higher" game.

View attachment 934016
View attachment 934019
Yes correct. Ukraine’s weapons were destroyed but the crews inside survived. Hardware can be replaced. no problem.

Ukraine’s offensives continue rolling, retaking 3 areas at Donetz front.

412752913.jpg

Zum ersten Mal seit Monaten konnte die Ukraine deutliche Geländegewinne erzielen.
(Foto: picture alliance / ZUMAPRESS.com)

Ukraine offensive apparently trying WW2 “Sichelschnitt” strategy by Deutsche Wehrmacht. Breaking thru at the center front at Saporischschja then turning towards the Russia main force at Cherson. If successful the Russia invasion army will be cut off and annihilated. If the dam just was not blown up.

1686576598562.png

1686576687346.png

Back
Top Bottom