What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Probably this one from a different angle. This shows breaking Russian lines will be hard as they mined the fields for months, but the hardware did its job and protected its crew. Machines can be replaced, crews hardly.

View attachment 933522
Those crew are dead. Those vehicles are clearly over pressured with hatches blown open.

Last hurrah for Ukraine military? Afterwards we can finally see serious peace talks.
That was nothing. Ukraine army will learn from the mistakes. That’s just the beginning. The assaults will continue. Probably for months. Russia army doesn’t have 1 million men and 1,500 tanks what necessary to defend the 1,500 km front. Ukraine tanks just need to find weaknesses in the fronts.

That was nothing. Ukraine army will learn from the mistakes. That’s just the beginning. The assaults will continue. Probably for months. Russia army doesn’t have 1 million men and 1,500 tanks what necessary to defend the 1,500 km front. Ukraine tanks just need to find weaknesses in the fronts.
You misunderstood me. I'm saying Ukraine is now fully committed to the attack and there's no backing out now. It's too early to make judgement on outcomes now but will become clear in the coming weeks.

Oy vey...Ukrainians abandoned Bradleys...

We're trying to get even 40 Marder 1A3s from the Germans and they abandon the Bradleys just like that.

Failed counterattack attempt from Russian Forces on the Zaporizhia front line. There are a total of 3 abandoned tanks in the region, which are not clear who they belong to, and 2 tanks belonging to the Russian Forces, one of them with cope cage, are destroyed.

You misunderstood me. I'm saying Ukraine is now fully committed to the attack and there's no backing out now. It's too early to make judgement on outcomes now but will become clear in the coming weeks.
because you talking of peace talks. There won’t be any peace talks. Unrealistic as long as Russians occupation army still be in Ukraine.

Russia’s defense is not unbreakable. Putin running short of men and tanks. The Russians build 5 defense layers with layer 3 and 4 manned with artillery, tanks, and reserves. Before any new offensive Ukraine arny needs to take them down. Also, Ukraine needs to take down Russian aviation.

Ukraine has to attack to receive further aid.
The offensive is politically driven. The West has made it clear that they want an offensive if aid is to continue. My understanding is that Zaluzhny was against it.

The flip side is that if this offensive fails, the West might lose hope and reduce aid to Ukraine. Either way, the West has transferred as much ammunition/weaponry it can from its stocks. There is no more left.

The offensive is politically driven. The West has made it clear that they want an offensive if aid is to continue. My understanding is that Zaluzhny was against it.

The flip side is that if this offensive fails, the West might lose hope and reduce aid to Ukraine. Either way, the West has transferred as much ammunition/weaponry it can from its stocks. There is no more left.
Keep on coping…
Your ”understanding” isn’t worth the paper it is not written on.

Back
Top Bottom