What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Think the issue is land mines right now and A8s won’t fix that issue.
Yes however the issue is tactical mistake by Ukraine arny. they will correct it. The Ukraine tank company of 47th brigade assaulting Russia positions without pioneers. their task is preparing the ground for the tanks. The leopards 2 and Bratleys running into the mine fields. The pioneers would have cleared the mines.

In the video Ukraine tanks running into 2 axes making them vulnerable to Russia unguided grad artillery.

It’s just 5 days into Ukraine offensive. Many things can change. Ukraine can learn from the mistakes.

No air supremacy, no good tactical options, no surprise element, no big chances for wider success, they should call of offensive before they spent and burn personal and equipment.

No air supremacy, no good tactical options, no surprise element, no big chances for wider success, they should call of offensive before they spent and burn personal and equipment.

Why do you waste precious electrons on this nonsense????

It is for Ukraine to decide… no one else.

Why do you waste precious electrons on this nonsense????

It is for Ukraine to decide… no one else.
Take it easy, I am outsider spectator and trying to look on events objectivly as possible without involving wishfull thinking.

Of course they are free to do as they think it is right as much as i am free to think that this particular offence is not smartest thing to conduct given overall assesment of ground realities.

Ukraine has to attack to receive further aid.

Nato Standards ...
ukr_leopord2.jpg

Last edited:
Last hurrah for Ukraine military? Afterwards we can finally see serious peace talks.

Back
Top Bottom