What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Terrible graphic images. Lives matter little in Russia. The Wagners know what they expect in Ukraine. Interesting, Prigozhin blames Shoigu and Gerassimov, not Putin.
Russia facing the same ammo shortage like Ukraine. At some time even mountains of ammo will run out.

Ukraine Artillery
Ukrainian servicemen fire a howitzer at Russian positions near Bakhmut in eastern Ukraine on March 17, 2023. On Thursday, Ukraine's General Staff of the Armed Forces said in its daily update that Russia has lost a total of 2,962 artillery systems since the start of full-scale war in February 2022.ARIS MESSINIS/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES

The US has a lot of M777. Like 800. If the US send all of its M777, they can out number Russian artillery unless Russia cranks out Msta-B again.

The US has a lot of M777. Like 800. If the US send all of its M777, they can out number Russian artillery unless Russia cranks out Msta-B again.
Biden will not do it.
Trump would do.
People blame Trump on many things, but if coming to life or death no potential enemy should underestimate Trump. Russia military is the stage of decay. If the US gives Ukraine the means Ukraine army can annihilate the Russians in a week.

Biden will not do it.
Trump would do.
People blame Trump on many things. But if coming to life or death no potential enemy should underestimate Trump.

Trump is business man. Business man only do something if benefit exceed cost. Because Ukraine is a money losing project with no benefit, Trump will not send a single bullet to Ukraine let alone an artillery shell.

Trump is business man. Business man only do something if benefit exceed cost. Because Ukraine is a money losing project with no benefit, Trump will not send a single bullet to Ukraine let alone an artillery shell.

You don’t understand. The US gives money and weapons to Ukraine on lend & lease basis. Biden loses nothing. In contrast the biggest winners of this war are US and China. All the rest are losers.
Lots European countries that fought the Germans in WW2 paid back to the US decades later when the war was over. Trump would profit big time in this disaster.

US has fought in an AD rich environment in Desert Storm

:lol: all the s-200 against the B-52s and the BuK against....ah, wait....

NATO over Serbia that had contemporary Russian AD equipmement.

:lol: all the s-200 and the other long range AD Serbia had....ah, wait....

And Israel (dissappointingly) flies around Syria and bombs what it needs in a air defence network on Russian systems

Not cause of the s-300 there....if there any left and if the russian operators has order to use it against Israel....

And now look what AD Ukraine has....

In Donetsk, they began to create anti-fragmentation shields-capes for attack aircraft and drone operators. The body armor cape will allow the military to protect themselves from a large number of fragments and small VOG-type ammunition, which are used in grenade launchers and dropped from drones. The cape shield can be hung on the arm or used as a cape.

Footage of the underground military depots left by the Ukrainian army in Soledar has been published. The size of military warehouses and workshops built back in Soviet times is simply colossal. In an underground city 5 kilometers long, at a depth of 150 meters, new and Soviet weapons were placed.

Anti-aircraft self-propelled gun "Gepard" of the Ukrainian army, German-made, came under attack from the Russian kamikaze drone "Lancet". This is the first defeat of the German self-propelled anti-aircraft gun "Gepard" in Ukraine by drones "Lancet". The unit is not destroyed, but the electronics are most likely damaged.

I read somewhere a large group of ukraine force surrendered in last two days. True? Fake?
I read somewhere that Russia capitulated yesterday!
At least I could trace the source…

1683277170556.png

Up to You to determine how credible it is.

Last edited:
To me Holocaust denial is a complicated matter. I can understand countries that legalize it for the value of free speech. Specially in a world where many countries do not enjoy this basic privileges.

I can also understand countries like Germany where it is illegal because of their past .Or countries where there are many survivors living that think they just don't have to hear this shit.

I also respect the opinion of Deborah Lipstadt , who is an historian who lectured on this issue , actually made her fame on it , but still thinks that : the value of free speech is more important. Denial should be battled not ignored , but not be illegal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Lipstadt

I would not say it does not bothers me , I find many times denial borders spreading racial hatred or simply slander which is also and offence.

As for Germany role in world war two , I can say that no nation in modern history is responsible for something As Evil ( not that there are other contestants to this tittle . . )

But i can say no other nation in history ever took responsibility for there past actions , the way the German people have. ( Actually i can't think of any nation that took responsibility to their past actions. )

Germany really took a U turn i think much because of the lessons of WW2 .And today are are leading the world on issues of freedom and human rights.

~
From YOUR perspective, I can completely understand your points, that's logical.
I'm a bit more cynical about that.
Germans are very accurate. Germans are also very ideological, they are partly like machines. Today too much green-left BS, not the golden middle.
When Germans do something, they are very thorough, even in the case of genocide.
Don't get me wrong, I'm completey against targeting Jews for being Jews.
And Hitler could have targeted people in certain areas, IF there are %tual many Jews, then be it that way but NOT because they are jewish.
There isn't a reason to kill an ordinary guy who is working like his German neighbour or that a German man whos woman is of jewish roots has to leave her.
You should never forget that there was nearly no equal, at least in such a large degree when it came to assimilating Jews into society like in the Kaiserreich.
Behaved like Germans and many Zionists were angry about that because they wanted German Jews but not Germans.

To me Holocaust denial is a complicated matter. I can understand countries that legalize it for the value of free speech. Specially in a world where many countries do not enjoy this basic privileges.

I can also understand countries like Germany where it is illegal because of their past .Or countries where there are many survivors living that think they just don't have to hear this shit.

I also respect the opinion of Deborah Lipstadt , who is an historian who lectured on this issue , actually made her fame on it , but still thinks that : the value of free speech is more important. Denial should be battled not ignored , but not be illegal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Lipstadt

I would not say it does not bothers me , I find many times denial borders spreading racial hatred or simply slander which is also and offence.

As for Germany role in world war two , I can say that no nation in modern history is responsible for something As Evil ( not that there are other contestants to this tittle . . )

But i can say no other nation in history ever took responsibility for there past actions , the way the German people have. ( Actually i can't think of any nation that took responsibility to their past actions. )

Germany really took a U turn i think much because of the lessons of WW2 .And today are are leading the world on issues of freedom and human rights.

~
You have two problems.
  1. Free Speech (which you want)
  2. Trolling
You can prove something to a person in a thread on PDF.
The next day he will make the same claim in another thread totally disregarding that it has been busted.

A solution to the problem would be to allow a debate on such an issue in a single forum and make it illegal to debate it anywhere else.

The plan is get Europe to send their weapons to Ukraine.

And the trap is set.

Trump told friend Putin...

To tell China to invade Taiwan in 2025, to get a war for Taiwan in 2025. So that trump could feign distraction in East Asia and let friend Putin invade EU.

This is the plan. This is why Chinese are talking about war in 2025. Putin has offered guarantees to china. Trump offered guarantees to Putin. The war schedule could be delayed, though don't rely on it being delayed.

Europe must rearm.

FvXpn4OXsAE18Wz

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom