What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukrainians Shot Down The Bayraktar. Prigozhin Blames MOD. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.05.05

what's happening Wagner giving up on Bakhmut because of lack of ammunition ?

what's happening Wagner giving up on Bakhmut because of lack of ammunition ?

Russia only has 1 artillery shell factory. Back in WW1 they had 10 artillery shell factories and fired 100 million artillery shells a year. After the Cold War ended Russia dismantled 90% of artillery shell factories to pursue a way of peace. Russia today can only make a few million artillery shells a year.

Last edited:
Russia only has 1 artillery shell factory. Back in WW1 they had 10 artillery shell factories and fired 100 million artillery shells a year. After the Cold War ended Russia dismantled 90% of artillery shell factories to pursue a way of peace. Russia today can only make a few million artillery shells a year.

Even when I am wrong I am right,

Undertakerfan infers:

*Bakhmut offensive stalls due to temporarily low artillery shells supply*

Though I do not buy Russia is low on ammo. I don't buy anything from Russia. The thing I believe from Russia is their criminal intent to invade more nations, Russians incriminate themselves weekly and often daily on this. During a gun fight with a criminal, do you listen to the criminal when he says he is out of bullets, so everything ok. Or do you continue to shoot at the criminal while getting more guns and ammo so you make sure the criminal is disabled or dead. Your choice to believe and trust a criminal and act and behave weak ("stand down") or know there is a criminal there and keep shooting (be strong).

Whether the criminal is out of bullets is irrelevant, you want that criminal dead. You want Russia dead. Read my signature. Keep shooting at Russia.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom