What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I think you underestimate the impact on Europeans at your peril. There is no moment of reckoning. While war goes on, the European parliament is busy investigating its members that have taken $200K in bribes and Norway has become the world's third largest energy exporter, bypassing Russia. Not the signs of of a continent in reckoning.

I can't comment much on Africa since where they fall doesn't much change the trajectory of the world. First they owed billions to western countries. Now they owe tens of billions to China for the the Belt/Rood initiative.

For Asia, it will be interesting to see the turn. India is all in the European/US camp (may be wrongfully) as its used as a pawn against China. Economically, its engine is run because of investments from Europe. Now apple is being courted to set-up assembly there.

I have visited Europe every month for other reasons. Nobody is either confused or angry. Ryan Air the cheapest airline in the world and Easy Jet both forecast record travel this summer. This is the middle class prancing around for vacation (not the rich people). Not actions of a confused population.

You might visit Europe every month, but I was born and bred in Europe.

Europe is terrified at the prospect of Russia and China rapprochement. This nighmare scenario is a dire reality today. I work at a renowned European University where I have the privilege of exchanging views with Western scholars and professors from many countries around the world. These are authorities with credentials. It is one of the top universities in the world that attracts some of the brightest minds including political researchers. I can assure you that the academics and opinion shapers that I interact with all unanimously agree that Western clout is diminishing by the day. China and Russia are asserting themselves on the world stage. Don't pretend that this is small fish. This is a big deal and for the Western powers it is indeed a major concern.

I wasn't referring to Europeans buying Russian oil. I was referring to India and China. Russia is selling premium quality oil to two big consumers at a relatively cheap price. Why would Russia be concerned when their flow of income from these two large customers is guaranteed? Europe can boycott Russian gas/oil, but this won't dent Russian income.

Last edited:
The Western powers understand the consequences if they send their forces to Ukraine to fight against Russia. This time it won't be a bunch of ragtag militias striking from the other end.
Am an air force guy, F-111 (Cold War) then F-16 (Desert Storm). I can say definitely that has US/NATO air forces entered Ukraine, Poutine's 'special military operation' would end toot-sweet. The VKS sucked then and probably will continue to suck in the next decade. No military ever lives up to its own hype and propaganda and I got no problems putting US in that statement. But OMG...How did the VKS sucked so bad over Ukraine will be text book readied in military academies everywhere.

Stealth has never been proven in combat. It might work. It might not. Also, Su-57 has 3D TVC which comes in handy in dogfight.
Ach...!!! More 'Chinese physics'...:lol:

Am an air force guy, F-111 (Cold War) then F-16 (Desert Storm). I can say definitely that has US/NATO air forces entered Ukraine, Poutine's 'special military operation' would end toot-sweet. The VKS sucked then and probably will continue to suck in the next decade. No military ever lives up to its own hype and propaganda and I got no problems putting US in that statement. But OMG...How did the VKS sucked so bad over Ukraine will be text book readied in military academies everywhere.

You won't enter Ukraine for the reasons I have already explained. Russia has bombed and merged Ukrainian territory since the war began. The US/NATO has no intention of assisting Ukraine through meaningful action.

I can definitely say that, if US/NATO entered Ukraine WW3 would begin ending and pulverising most of the planet "toot-sweet".
Russia could easily pulverise Ukraine, but all military analysts are stating their surprise at Russia's reserved approach and put it down to the desire to minimise civilian casualties.

I can definitely say that, if US/NATO entered Ukraine WW3 would begin ending and pulverising most of the planet "toot-sweet".
Russia could easily pulverise Ukraine, but all military analysts are stating their surprise at Russia's reserved approach and put it down to the desire to minimise civilian casualties.

I don't think anyone is listening to your tantrums anymore

Russia can launch its nuclear weapons any time it wants (as it has been able to do for decades). Russia will be destroyed on the same day,

You won't enter Ukraine for the reasons I have already explained. Russia has bombed and merged Ukrainian territory since the war began. The US/NATO has no intention of assisting Ukraine through meaningful action.
You 'explained' nothing despite your claim of working at a 'renowned' European university filled with 'credentials' people. :lol:

When I was active duty, I became an executor of policies. Anyone can. A person can be a pilot or a mechanic or a rifleman, but as long as he serves, he is an executor of his country's policies in whatever capacity he is in. On the other hand, YOU are no such person. The best you can do is bloviate the most generalized as possible to cover your intellectual as5, what little there is.

The VKS is a proven failure over Ukraine. Its own incompetence dragged out the war. Had US/NATO air forces entered the theater, not only WILL, not would, we take over the skies, we would bomb Russian troops back over the border, no matter how professional the Russian Army maybe. That is power of modern airpower.

You 'explained' nothing despite your claim of working at a 'renowned' European university filled with 'credentials' people. :lol:

When I was active duty, I became an executor of policies. Anyone can. A person can be a pilot or a mechanic or a rifleman, but as long as he serves, he is an executor of his country's policies in whatever capacity he is in. On the other hand, YOU are no such person. The best you can do is bloviate the most generalized as possible to cover your intellectual as5, what little there is.

The VKS is a proven failure over Ukraine. Its own incompetence dragged out the war. Had US/NATO air forces entered the theater, not only WILL, not would, we take over the skies, we would bomb Russian troops back over the border, no matter how professional the Russian Army maybe. That is power of modern airpower.

Says the guy who claims to be a F-111 and F-16 pilot...

You weren't a F-111 and F-16 pilot. I don't believe a single word. You are just a simpleton who likes to brag on an open discussion forum. It is an open secret that you are a hotheaded fake American. By your own admission, you are not even a proper native American. You are wannabe who is always trying to fit in. You have been exposed a very long time ago by many members of this forum.

We would do this. We would do that. You ramble like that old senile president of yours. Do something actually instead of arguing. US/NATO are only good at attacking weaker opponents. Russia would retaliate in such a manner that you would beg for peace talks the very next minute.

Last edited:
Ahhh...So against US/NATO air forces, Russia would resort to the nuclear option.

I compares the Russian military to that of an auto mechanic who possess only two skills: oil change and scrap the motor (nuclear option). Nothing in the middle.

Says the guy who claims to be a F-111 and F-16 pilot...
Actually, when I was active duty, I was a janitor. All I did was cleaned the hangars. There...It is 'official'...:enjoy:

Are you for real? All?

Name me one creditable military analyst would prefer a head on attack, like what the Russian did in Severodonetsk, Mariupol and now Bakhmut than go around it and by-pass the strong point?

We aren't in WW1 or WW2 anymore, no one is going to do frontal assault on a fortified position like they used to, you do that because you can't do anything else. Russia is at this point with their force going nowhere is exactly because of this. This is not about minimise civilian casualty, this is because Russian lack the capability of combine arms doctrine, as shown many time with documented loss of their armour.

I AM an military analyst, and if you go back to all my prediction, I have only made 1 wrong prediction out of the 6, and that's Russia should have taken Bakhmut before April but still not, and you care to ponder why?

Ahhh...So against US/NATO air forces, Russia would resort to the nuclear option.

I compares the Russian military to that of an auto mechanic who possess only two skills: oil change and scrap the motor (nuclear option). Nothing in the middle.

Actually, when I was active duty, I was a janitor. All I did was cleaned the hangars. There...It is 'official'...:enjoy:

I think that cleaning hangars is actually too much of an ask from you. I would rate you lower.

A Fierce Battle For The South Of Ukraine Is About To Begin. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.29

You might visit Europe every month, but I was born and bred in Europe.

Europe is terrified at the prospect of Russia and China rapprochement. This nighmare scenario is a dire reality today. I work at a renowned European University where I have the privilege of exchanging views with Western scholars and professors from many countries around the world. These are authorities with credentials. It is one of the top universities in the world that attracts some of the brightest minds including political researchers. I can assure you that the academics and opinion shapers that I interact with all unanimously agree that Western clout is diminishing by the day. China and Russia are asserting themselves on the world stage. Don't pretend that this is small fish. This is a big deal and for the Western powers it is indeed a major concern.

I wasn't referring to Europeans buying Russian oil. I was referring to India and China. Russia is selling premium quality oil to two big consumers at a relatively cheap price. Why would Russia be concerned when their flow of income from these two large customers is guaranteed? Europe can boycott Russian gas/oil, but this won't dent Russian income.
But it does dent its income….

Selling at a steep discount means less money flowing in Dalit….
Having 1/10 of the gas pipeline volume available to sell to china vs europe is going to hit your total sales Dalit.

Pretty elementary school stuff…but please continue talking about that top university where you philosophize with the worlds brightest minds….

Well, even Putin has stated that Russia is no match for the West militarily. Nobody doubts that. Thus why Russia categorically states that should Russia feel it's integrity is threatened, they'll use nukes realising that they themselves will also be destroyed. Mutually assured destruction.
Do we as a human race really want to go down that road for a Zionist clown sitting in Kiev? I for one don't, but it seems many on this forum seem to like playing around with that idea.

But it does dent its income….

Selling at a steep discount means less money flowing in Dalit….
Having 1/10 of the gas pipeline volume available to sell to china vs europe is going to hit your total sales Dalit.

Pretty elementary school stuff…but please continue talking about that top university where you philosophize with the worlds brightest minds….

Keep crying like a little Nazi.

You can't even convince your own ally India to stop buying Russian oil and weaponry. Always avoiding the elephant in the room. The German Nazi is lecturing on how Russia will be losing out on European revenue...

Back
Top Bottom