What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I wonder when they'll be passing these cheaper prices over to consumers because here in the west people are paying astronomical rates on their gas bills.
Can you be a little more specific?
My bill is pretty much the same as it has been and a chart of natural gas shows the price at prepandemic levels.
So where are these astronomical (your words) prices?

Your country the USA also likes to polish Indian boots.
I mean that has no relation to what I stated but whatever makes you happy.
Plus I guess that means every country that looks to influence the other is “polishing” their boots. 🥱

Russia is not amused.

The UK has delivered depleted uranium tank ammo to Ukraine.

Those armor piecing projectiles will be used by UK challenger 2 tanks.

I would not sit in a Russia tank.

I mean that has no relation to what I stated but whatever makes you happy.
Plus I guess that means every country that looks to influence the other is “polishing” their boots. 🥱

Who cares. At the end of the day the Russians are winning. Whatever you say is irrelivant.

Russia is not amused.

The UK has delivered depleted uranium tank ammo to Ukraine.

Those armor piecing projectiles will be used by UK challenger 2 tanks.

I would not sit in a Russia tank.

You think Russia won't be using depleted uranium ammo to reply in kind? These foolish Brits think they are doing Ukraine a favor by supplying such nasty weapons. This war will get incredibly nasty to a level where the Western powers won't be able to contain.

Who cares. At the end of the day the Russians are winning. Whatever you say is irrelivant.

You think Russia won't be using depleted uranium ammo to reply in kind? These foolish Brits think they are doing Ukraine a favor by supplying such nasty weapons. This war will get incredibly nasty to a level where the Western powers won't be able to contain.

Bro, the west keeps climbing up the escalation ladder and are making the situation worse by the day. There is only so much Russia can tolerate before they tap into and use tactical nuclear weapons. Rather than de-escalate, the situation it seems like the West is hell bent on starting WW3. Let's hope the situation calms down or the world is heading to a place no body wants to go, except the zio-globalists yews the clown of Kiev and his buddies work for.

Bro, the west keeps climbing up the escalation ladder and are making the situation worse by the day. There is only so much Russia can tolerate before they tap into and use tactical nuclear weapons. Rather than de-escalate, the situation it seems like the West is hell bent on starting WW3. Let's hope the situation calms down or the world is heading to a place no body wants to go, except the zio-globalists yews the clown of Kiev and his buddies work for.

Where do you think this whole problem began? These devils were plotting and agitating Russia in its own backyard for many years. Isn't that what they always do? They are doing the same thing with China.

One major problem for the Western cabal. Russia isn't a weak country. It has the ability to reply in kind and it has. Don't these Western countries usually gang up and invade countries they dislike? You wonder what happened this time. They cannot gang up against a country that has the ability to strike back. They are playing hide and seek. Supplying pathetic weapons to Ukraine and cheerleading from the sideline. This is the best they have on offer. The Western powers understand the consequences if they send their forces to Ukraine to fight against Russia. This time it won't be a bunch of ragtag militias striking from the other end.

Last edited:
Where do you think this whole problem began? These devils were plotting and agitating Russia in its own backyard for many years. Isn't that what they always do? They are doing the same thing with China.

One major problem for the Western cabal. Russia isn't a weak country. It has the ability to reply in kind and it has. Don't these Western countries usually gang up and invade countries they dislike? You wonder what happened this time. They cannot gang up against a country that has the ability to strike back. They are playing hide and seek. Supplying pathetic weapons to Ukraine and cheerleading from the sideline. This is the best they have on offer. The Western powers understand the consequences if they send their forces to Ukraine to fight against Russia. This time it won't be a bunch of ragtag militias striking from the other end.

Spot on.

The Europeans and Americans are having their moment of reckoning. China is moving ahead with lightning pace. Russia is staring them in the eyes. Developing blocs like African and Asian nations also had enough of white arrogance. A multipolar world is a reality.

I can understand why the Europeans/Americans are confused and angry. They are working overtime to convince the rest of the world how only they're the viable option.
I think you underestimate the impact on Europeans at your peril. There is no moment of reckoning. While war goes on, the European parliament is busy investigating its members that have taken $200K in bribes and Norway has become the world's third largest energy exporter, bypassing Russia. Not the signs of of a continent in reckoning.

I can't comment much on Africa since where they fall doesn't much change the trajectory of the world. First they owed billions to western countries. Now they owe tens of billions to China for the the Belt/Rood initiative.

For Asia, it will be interesting to see the turn. India is all in the European/US camp (may be wrongfully) as its used as a pawn against China. Economically, its engine is run because of investments from Europe. Now apple is being courted to set-up assembly there.

I have visited Europe every month for other reasons. Nobody is either confused or angry. Ryan Air the cheapest airline in the world and Easy Jet both forecast record travel this summer. This is the middle class prancing around for vacation (not the rich people). Not actions of a confused population.

Does it even matter? Russia is getting a handsome amount of territory in return. Secondly, the inevitable is happening. Before our very eyes a new bloc is emerging. Russia is part of that bloc. It isn't all that bad for Russia.

European/American allies are still buying Russian oil and gas.

LOL we know why the Europeans and Americans are suddenly on a charm offensive and trying to get the developing nations on their side. The world is a divided place and emerging nations can have an alternative choice.
sure whatever you say. Of course yes Europeans are buying Russian oil but for $30 less than rest of the oil and less of it. Russians have gotten negilible territory in return for the cost of financial ruin. And a half million less of their smartest and or their best.
And along the way they keep on firing their generals . What do you think that does to the morale of the military. Not the actions of a country 'leading a new bloc'....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom