What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Stalin was not better off. He suffered a heart attack and his comrades let him dying like a diseased dog.
Let’s see who will succeed Putin.
Medwedew has ambition. He threatens Ukraine and NATO with nukes every week.
Peskow or Prigozhin has ambitions too.
let see , Beria also had ambition and power but what he get. after all it was Zhukov who made the decision.
about Stalin , didn't before heart attack he ordered nobody enter his room ?

look at these Ukrainian Nazi and how they say thanks to Pakistan for helping them

Pakistan should just leave them to the mercy of the Russians no more help

View attachment 926609

BBC, VOA ARE ANTI PAKISTANI.
Especially BBC, Their Indo-Pak war related articles are full of lies and propaganda.
Even Abhinandan related articles are full with sh!t.

They not provided any source for this.

As for Russia conquering Europe, after their performance in Ukraine they couldn’t do that on their best day, that’s just dreaming.
If the 1 in a million chance that did occur, well once again they have themselves to blame. When was the last time any of the major economies hit their 2% minimum spending on defense?

It's pretty clear to me that if the US wasnt involved, things would fall apart very quickly. Imagine no javelins and HIMARs. Or air defence or coordination with CIA, NSA. Sadly it would be a very different war.

You think UK and France can help hold russia back? lol, I don't think so.

This doesnt take away from Ukraine's bravery. They re great fighters, but, US is the only game In town when it comes to defence.

It wasnt really convincing. Might have been a Buk, couldnt see it. But I noticed the first strike was outside the red circle and the second strike came from the side covered with trees .. and no aftermath. Would be rather easy saying this whatever it was, wasnt really destroyed.
the explosion is way too big for a lancet alone , it hit and destroyed something capable of producing such big explosion
and unlike what mentioned in tweet the drone didn't looked that much like a gran-2. (I can't be certain maybe its because of the infrared camera)

the explosion is way too big for a lancet alone , it hit and destroyed something capable of producing such big explosion
and unlike what mentioned in tweet the drone didn't looked that much like a gran-2. (I can't be certain maybe its because of the infrared camera)
The IR or thermal recordings give the impression a fuel tank explodes even when small drones drop the load on tanks not harming them. If whatever it was was really destroyed, Im sure the footage would have been longer.

Back
Top Bottom