What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The IR or thermal recordings give the impression a fuel tank explodes even when small drones drop the load on tanks not harming them. If whatever it was was really destroyed, Im sure the footage would have been longer.
the duration of explosion is what i'm talking about and those smoke , a lancet don't have enough fuel or explosives for that

the infamous m214 , as i said 50% of the dawned drones photo are that single drone from different angle, no superstar photographed as much as that drone.
by the way i could not see photo 3,4,5 when i post it only "image" instead of them so i edited the post.
by the way i said why hide the serial number , the only logic is you want hide the actual number of the drone fired
Found us a new Shahed serial number

Did a screendump and rotated it: M846 it seems.
6719F2AE-7907-4D3D-840F-F525F584C8B6.jpeg

the duration of explosion is what i'm talking about and those smoke , a lancet don't have enough fuel or explosives for that
The russians need better cameras. The ukrainian footage are far better.

look at these Ukrainian Nazi and how they say thanks to Pakistan for helping them

Pakistan should just leave them to the mercy of the Russians no more help

View attachment 926609
Pakistani ammo does have quality issues, this isn't a controversial thing to say, nor is it new. When it comes to the international defense market Pakistan competes on price/capability, not quality.

Also, are we still going on with the Ukraine nazi propaganda? It's cringe, bro, and very clearly Ruasian propaganda.

Missile Attack In Nikolaev. Terrible Losses In Bakhmut. Military Summary And Analysis 2023.04.27

Oh I’m not surprised they axed him and he’ll just become another Beck on the internet. Just sad how someone who questions the rhetoric gets cancelled. There’s a long line of top rated hosts at fox that have met the same fate.
Meanwhile “other” networks lie non stop daily and nothing happens.
Strange world we live in.
I am sure nobody else has cost their employer close to a billion $ and another about to come from SMartronix whose case just got stronger

Only blind people can say it as a stupid perspective.
Then in a broad sense, we can also say none of the above countries dared to involve directly in this war except for pouring billions and billions of dollars of money and arms.
And who knows what else Russia is hiding and not using in this war? Why take Russia so lightly and why think Russia is only fighting Ukraine?
Russia has much bigger threats than Ukraine and you think Russia has lost all its resources in this war and has nothing left for other major foes?
Never underestimate your enemy.
Because fight is only taking place in Ukraine: if this was true all out war that Russian border towns would also be subject to bombardment. This is a Ukraine only theater war with 2% of NATO expenditure and 100% of Ukraine and Russian blood being spilled

Back
Top Bottom