What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Could be Ukraine's Stalingrad, only a matter of time before a relief force appears.

Except this time Russians out number Ukrainians 4 to 1. This puts pressure on Ukrainians. Ukrainians getting exhausted because they cannot rotate. This puts Ukraine's birth rate in the toilet. Ukrainian women leaving Ukraine in droves to find men.

I'm not talking human or alien but your nationality you're most probably false flag Russian pretending to be Chinese

China and Russia no border. Just like Poland and Ukraine. China and Russia. 1 State. 1 People. 1 Leader. Chinese are Russians. Russians are Chinese.

The_flags_of_Russia_and_China.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Ukraine is being given just enough arms to end up in rubble.

When Ukraine population is reduced to less than 10 million, millions of Ukrainian women are bought by Chinese men. The next generation of Ukrainians = half Han, half Slavic. Ukraine becomes China's lapdog. Essentially a province of China.

Last edited:
Putin’s propaganda machine goes into overdrive.

Russia punishes anyone who calls war as war by 5 year prison term minimum in Russia gulags.

Volodymyr Zelensky

An elderly woman has been convicted of “discrediting the Russian armed forces” because she described Volodymyr Zelensky as “handsome” and funny in a private conversation....

Putin’s propaganda machine runs amok.

Volodymyr Zelensky

An elderly woman has been convicted of “discrediting the Russian armed forces” because she described Volodymyr Zelensky as “handsome” and funny in a private conversation....

He is only handsome because he is young. Let's see his looks when he is 80 like Biden.

Last edited:
Putin’s propaganda machine goes into overdrive.

Russia punishes anyone who calls war as war by 5 year prison term minimum in Russia gulags.

Volodymyr Zelensky

To be honest, I don't really care about which side is right or wrong. All I care about is some restoration of balance. Russia did a good thing by intervening in Ukraine. World balance needs to be restored.

Except this time Russians out number Ukrainians 4 to 1. This puts pressure on Ukrainians. Ukrainians getting exhausted because they cannot rotate. This puts Ukraine's birth rate in the toilet. Ukrainian women leaving Ukraine in droves to find men.

Ukrainian casualties are so high due massive artillery barrages. Ukraine needs artillery and MLRS to destroy Russian artillery.

To be honest, I don't really care about which side is right or wrong. All I care about is some restoration of balance. Russia did a good thing by intervening in Ukraine. World balance needs to be restored.
That’s bad my friend. As human we should be better than animals. We should make a stand on issues. What’s wrong can be right. When one day we elders go off the planet then we should leave it healthy to our kids. Russia is right to have the world be more balanced. But Putin choses the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom