What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

]]

We're dealing with one-eyed people. They only hear through one ear and see through and one eye. But their day of reckoning is far approaching. The day that the fraudulent fiat money ceases to exist, it is the day that this evil enterprise called Israhell will cease to exist. But first all of them must be brought to the Holy Land in a "mingle crowd". The divine punishment will then follow.

Divine Punishment is handed out as we speak.

1681425215448.png

Keep yawning Mr brown sahib.
What is to do with my skin color lolz

Uh ah so afraid lolz

😆😆😆😆

View attachment 924690
lmao good one

Maybe that Somalian angry refugee on pdf should ask Ukraine president for help send some grain to the failed fucked up country

I believe your negative view on USA/Nato is clouding your view.

Russia historically has acted as an agressive empire. With a whole list of atrocities against several eastern european countries including ukraine.

Russia did not start this war for “fighting nato”. It started it to simply grab more land and turn ukraine back into a puppet-state.
Which ukrainians hate them for…which shows in their incredible tenacious defence. (Afghanistan shows you cannot just buy fighting motivation)

America is ofcourse more then eager to “fan the flames”, but most responsibility is Putin with his war of annexation and denying ukrainian statehood.

As for palestine “genocide”. Again blown out of all proportion.
Palestinian/israeli arab population grows faster then Israeli!! Mariopol alone equals so ething like 50 years of palestine conflict casualties…

Some areas palestinians are being ethnically cleansed yes. However, this is in a situation where scale is small, and the arabs have committed or wanted to commit worse. While the palestinians massively embraced terrorism.

Basically you want me to be completely outraged over a much smaller scale conflict and side with the party that is equally or darker morally grey.
This is the double standard from west that has most of non-European population against them. I personally am not a Russia supporter. But many around the world and on this forum could not care one way or the other from Russia but they do care about the double standard that pre-dates Feb Russian invasion. Israelis pretty much do as they please. Treat them as second class citizens , barricade them in communities they live in, and it wasn’t enough they took their lands since the 50s but continue to expand settlements with Israeli settlers demolish Palestinian homes.

So the point is not to compare deaths since last Feb March but the entire idea of cleansing a population and have them live in refugee like status. And this has been going on for 60 years. Not enabled by Western Europe but certainly not resisted either.

You yourself now personify that double standard from abstract concept of the ‘West’ to as an individual that has hypocrisy Written all over him.

And don’t confuse Israeli Arabs that live in Israel as citizes. This discussion is about Palestenians that have been kicked out of Israel

How come arrests in the US are so dramatic? A guy in shorts and a t-shirt sharing something online - we need an armored car and assault rifles ..
Because every mentally disturbed person is armed to the teeth in the US. All raids (leaked files or not) assume the worst case scenario.

Last edited:

View attachment 924690
Don’t drop the standard of this forum with your stupidity. Just because you don’t agree with Hassan’s opinions on Russia , don’t post random crap about irrelevant articles related to the flag The place that he indicates. It’s likely not the right flag he has on, so its just useless material you are posting.

What is to do with my skin color lolz

Uh ah so afraid lolz

😆😆😆😆

lmao good one

Maybe that Somalian angry refugee on pdf should ask Ukraine president for help send some grain to the failed fucked up country

It has everything to do with your skin colour Mr Brown Sahib.

"Maybe that Somalian angry refugee on pdf should ask Ukraine president for help send some grain to the failed fucked up country"

Kind of proves the point. Your mindset is that of your colonial masters looking down upon the "3rd world" as they like to say. Keep yawning and licking white masters A$$ for a few dollars and so your Canadian VISA doesn't get revoked.

It has everything to do with your skin colour Mr Brown Sahib.

"Maybe that Somalian angry refugee on pdf should ask Ukraine president for help send some grain to the failed fucked up country"

Kind of proves the point. Your mindset is that of your colonial masters looking down upon the "3rd world" as they like to say. Keep yawning and licking white masters A$$ for a few dollars and so your Canadian VISA doesn't get revoked.
Yawn lmao

You will rather live in Canadian jail then third world 🤣🤣 can’t see ur flag but ya what ever shit hole u r from

Like I said, Keep yawning Mr Brown Sahib.
No I wouldn't want to live in Canada. I'm happy where I am.
Trust me I am yawning lolz

Keep sucking Russian dick lmao invite the Somalian refugee hiding in the USA too

Trust me I am yawning lolz

Keep sucking Russian dick lmao invite the Somalian refugee hiding in the USA too

Not to sure about that. I'm just supporting Russia's fight for it's independence from the claws of the economic hitman. Zero external debt from the IMF, Growing economy, endless resources, and fighting off passive aggression from your masters sitting in Washington.

So how about you keep yawning whilst kneeling in-front of your LGBTQ master Trudeau in the hope he'll drop you a few more cents Mr Brown Sahib.

Last edited:
Don’t drop the standard of this forum with your stupidity. Just because you don’t agree with Hassan’s opinions on Russia , don’t post random crap about irrelevant articles related to the flag The place that he indicates. It’s likely not the right flag he has on, so its just useless material you are posting.

It is hypocritical to make such comments right after you derailed the thread with comments about Israel, don’t You think?
I don’t see You criticizing Hassan for his comment on Israel, calling for genocide.

Back
Top Bottom