What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Hindustan Times is a clickbait channel. Apparently writing such headlines draw the attention of the pro russians on SoMe generating traffic. I honestly doubt anyone actually believes it.
lol, I mean 98 is around 1/10 of Artillery Ukraine have, taking 1/10 of artillery in 1 day, this war probably would stop.

That's just impossible...

Here we see the marked difference between America and Russia. Where in America we can see swathes under-passes, sides of expressways, the so-called "inner-cities" that are strewn with homeless people, drowning in abject poverty which the rich become richer in their gleaming glass towers in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles and Miami. A sight to an outsider like me, it shows the remorseless and heartless nature of the American elites' mindset. It clearly shows that those sitting in Washington DC, don't give a damn about its own citizens.

Whereas Russia is standing up for its citizens. The government of Russia has successfully withstood imperialist western sanctions, and in doing so protected its citizens. In 2018/19 the Russian government had announced and has ongoing work on improving services to its citizens across the vast landscapes of the largest sized country on the planet. Mariupol, Crimea, Kamchatka, Sochi, to the Urals. Russia is the only country today, to have pegged its currency directly to the gold standard. This bares a huge significance on the robustness of Russia's economy, considering it is the "most sanction hit country on the planet."

So there is a vast difference between Russia and America!
Russias currency is not pegged to gold. Does that mean Russias economy is not as robust as you would like us to believe?

Just want to know, is anyone really buying Russia destroyed 98 artillery units in just 1 day??
Yo open YOUR MIND to hear both sides of the coin ?
You simply can't believe Ukraine stories only?
I can't believe there are individuals in West nations who still think Russians are losing since past 1 month ???

Not that I am not open minded, but it's hard to believe Russia take out roughly 1/10 of ALL Ukrainian artillery pieces in 1 DAY

Especially when those things are deployed in the rear,

You probably able to do it on the best day and facing a retarded enemy with superiority air power, you can't do that with artillery exchange. Even the stupidest of the stupidest would take some evasive action after launching your strike.

This is not whether or not I believe that story, but whether or not this story is believable to begin with.

I can't believe there are individuals in West nations who still think Russians are losing since past 1 month ???

Do tell me what Russia win in the past month?

They had 300,000 mobilised troop put in the pot since November, and we are after Easter now, the only progress they made is half of Bakhmut, the lowest value of ALL WESTERN Intelligence report I manage to see give this Russia Winter Offensive at least 5% of land gain, Winter is over a month ago and they were covering 1% of the land, all those in Bakhmut.

I mean if this is after signifcant manpower influx to an offensive, that's not doing very well. And then you are talking about Ukraine setting aside at least 3 Brigade worth of men in the West (Germany, Poland and US) to train for those Western Armout, that is probably THE BEST time Russia can attack, and the Russian gain is dismal.

I mean if Bakhmut is winning for the Russian, think about this, there are 7 or 8 cities between Bakhmut to Kramatorsk and Sloviansk, if that is a win, then you would need to replicate it 7 or 8 more times BEFORE you get to the twin cities and take Donbas, so how long do you think Russia can "Win" this war? When it take them 9 months now and still can't take Bakhmut.

Last edited:
Not that I am not open minded, but it's hard to believe Russia take out roughly 1/10 of ALL Ukrainian artillery pieces in 1 DAY

Especially when those things are deployed in the rear,

You probably able to do it on the best day and facing a retarded enemy with superiority air power, you can't do that with artillery exchange. Even the stupidest of the stupidest would take some evasive action after launching your strike.

This is not whether or not I believe that story, but whether or not this story is believable to begin with.
Okay I understand the point you are making.
But the Big Picture or Adrenaline in with Russia
therefore they could have destroyed 98 piece of Artillery.

Here we see the marked difference between America and Russia. Where in America we can see swathes under-passes, sides of expressways, the so-called "inner-cities" that are strewn with homeless people, drowning in abject poverty which the rich become richer in their gleaming glass towers in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles and Miami. A sight to an outsider like me, it shows the remorseless and heartless nature of the American elites' mindset. It clearly shows that those sitting in Washington DC, don't give a damn about its own citizens.

Whereas Russia is standing up for its citizens. The government of Russia has successfully withstood imperialist western sanctions, and in doing so protected its citizens. In 2018/19 the Russian government had announced and has ongoing work on improving services to its citizens across the vast landscapes of the largest sized country on the planet. Mariupol, Crimea, Kamchatka, Sochi, to the Urals. Russia is the only country today, to have pegged its currency directly to the gold standard. This bares a huge significance on the robustness of Russia's economy, considering it is the "most sanction hit country on the planet."

Oh please all major cities have poor areas, ever been to Paris? The list goes on and on.

And spare me with Russia cares about their citizens, we’ve seen how much they care about their former Soviet block countries and their own citizens who mearly voice a contradictory opinion.
News flash the Russian economy is in the toilet

Oh please all major cities have poor areas, ever been to Paris? The list goes on and on.

And spare me with Russia cares about their citizens, we’ve seen how much they care about their former Soviet block countries and their own citizens who mearly voice a contradictory opinion.
News flash the Russian economy is in the toilet
It is mindblowing watching posts claiming an authoritarian regime “is standing up” for its citizens. And he is fully aware all opposition in Russia is facing jail or worse. It doesnt make any sense at all.

Ukraine has captured all its territory except mauripol mauripol counter offensive by Ukrainians are on the way hopefully it will be captured soon

Less than a quarter of one percent of Americans are homeless. The US has a $75K gdp per capita and the highest disposable income in the world.

Meanwhile a quarter of Russians don’t even have indoor plumbing. Outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg, Russia is brutally poor.

Lol wake me up when iran and SA become friends.
Oh and macron and France, they have as much influence as Putin this days.
Don’t over play your hand
If China can bring them closer, I will be (pleasantly surprised). This may be both sides signalling to China that China has room to play in the region.

Realistically, they have been at each other's necks since the 80s. Up until last year Iran was attacking tankers in the gulf. Up until last year KSA was unhappy (much like Israel) that US was considering reviving the nuclear deal. The entire basis of closeness of Gulf countries with Israel has been because they both hate Iran.

The status quo disfunction between the two countries serves Israel quite well and potentially the US.

So either:
1. This is legitimate and both realized that they have proxy fought for dominance for too long and its time for a new chapter that they thought China should facilitate.
2. Or this is just cosmetic to snub US policy and let China have some minor victory, but the hatred and violence will continue

the point is in all of the list there is only 4 time out of the 235 loss of a fixed or rotary wing russian airplane shutdown by pakistani fighters and here some people claim about pakistan airforce inflicting such loss on russian aircraft
Pakistani aircraft shot down most incursions that occurred over Pakistani airspace. There were at least dozen defections of aircraft to Pakistan that are recorded (and some put in a museum). You seem to have trouble compartmentalizing information on the random arguments you are making:

1. The reason the Pakistani shootdowns are mentioned is to point out that the border region was active in its fight against USSR. As a result USSR air force struck at military targets and refugee camps and covertly by sabotage. This was so YOU KNOW that Pakistan had a role in the war if you are too lazy to wiki it yourself.

4 shootdowns is a high percentage given this is without AWACS and in a mountain region where Soviets only penetrated the border region. The Soviets didn't strike when they realized there was an interception underway.

2. The reason the person shared with you the list of aircraft shotdown through the war was to EDUCATE YOU that this wasn't just a Stinger led victory. Soviets were losing helicopters and jets througout the early part of the war. And at least 50% of these losses occurred BEFORE stinger appeared on the scene.

So Stinger wasn't the game changer you think it was. So stop reading Raytheon's propaganda and please read up. Stinger helped , I am sure. But the way you made your first argument last week was that Stinger was the only reason the war ended.

You are being a worthless troll by coming up with stupid comments and distracting from the title of this thread by continuing to not understand facts that are presented to you.

If those air defense systems are working on the Ukrainian side, why is the Ukrainian President Zelensky hiding in a bunker with white walls only?
Same reason Putin is riding the train in his country. Out of caution. And which ever country you live in, your head of state likely rides in an armored vehicle.

Do you live in either country or is your best source of information from youtube?

Russians are standing up for citizens so well that their smartest ran off as they would rather be refugees in a foreign country than live under Putin. It takes care of its citizens so well that any criticism of god Putin means a jail sentence.

US inequality (gini coefficient) is slightly worse than Russia's. But anybody can get to the high networth category (including immigrants). In Russia you only get to high end if you are one thats chosen by Putin.

Btw, no US politician owns a yatch or worth in billions after he became president.

Russian citizens are exceptionally smart. The original research that lead to the work on the F-117 was all done by Russian scientists. But first the communism than the corruption keeps Russia always behind while the rich make their billions by owning state owned assets

I think most rational people don't believe Russia is not losing militarily. But they also don't believe Russia is winning.

There is a big gap between not losing and winning.

It is mindblowing watching posts claiming an authoritarian regime “is standing up” for its citizens. And he is fully aware all opposition in Russia is facing jail or worse. It doesnt make any sense at all.

If you are anti-war, anti-Russian imperialist you go to jail. That is promoting a Russian hellscape.

In 2006, if you make an anti-war video, you get crickets from the USA deepstate and the death threats are from the anti-war misguided.

This is literally a direct quote from Adam Kontras, the maker of the above video: "THIS IS ANTI-WAR. PLEASE STOP THE DEATH THREATS. I MARCHED ON WASHINGTON AGAINST WAR:"

Adam got death threats for making an anti-war video... from "anti-war anti-imperialists" because he made an anti-war video called "Let's Bomb Iran!!!".

These aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. If you let Putinites (including Trumpers) take over the globe, if you disagree with their totalitarian nazism, they have rape fantasies about you.

Imagine the horror of having a kid that wants to enter journalism because they want to do good and promote peace and expose evil so it does not take over the globe. Your kid has a death wish or a rape wish according to Putinites/Trumpers cheering for that hellscape.

I warned East Asians about this, and China says they are for the Trump war and Trump agenda of a Russian hellscape taking over the globe as the only system. The Putin/Trump agenda.

This is completely mainstream views:

Americans Are Allowing Trump To Turn U.S. Into Russia, Garry Kasparov Warns​

To save America from "LGBTQ" boogiemen, Trumpers are fearmongered into voting for Trump:

Opinion: Trump would make America a dictatorship​

Bush failed turning the USA into a dictatorship. A complete failure. The Republican cia learned that to promote 1984, pretending as though you are the resistance fighting 1984. This worked in Russia. Russia is a hellscape that is "fighting imperialism", "fighting Nazis". When the Nazis are the Russians. The entire population of Trumpers believe Trump is fighting the (cia Republican) deepstate. Trump is a fraud populist. And the entire population of Putinites believe Putin is fighting the (cia Republican) deepstate. Putin is a fraud populist. This strategy worked in Russia in entrenching Putin for decades. When Putin is the false flagging security agency deepstate.

Ukraine War: Vladimir Putin is a Nazi and Russians are starting to realise it – Struan Stevenson​

Last edited:
This would imply that Americans were attempting or had a desire to get Iran and Saudis to collaborate. It was never the goal nor given historical animosity between Iran and US was ever an option and the rising distance between Saudi Arabia/US, could take place. I don’t believe US had in its interest to mend the fences, and even if it did, it would never have occurred.

China is the new global influence, and this fits in with both China’s commercial interest, and its ability to influence. So it is true that as somebody from the region I would say its good Chinese succeeded. To say American’s stood with a redface is amateur as it implies this is what the US was aspiring to do.

Nothing is going on in the west other than rule of law: Trump will be tried for this and his interference in the democratice process in Georgia. It’s run of the mill democracy stuff. As for France, it’s historically wanted to go its own way. It’s nothing new. They did it in the 60s by being outside of NATO command structure.

Who cares about Mig 17s, MiG 21s. My point was about SU-25s. You wished to ignore and remain silent on a point that doesn’t support your argument or the Soviet pilots shot down. Just deal with it. You are on this forum to contribute and may be sometimes you will learn something. Put this in the learn bucket, don’t acknowledge it and move on to the next topic where you may teach somebody.

Stop dying on the hill of ‘Pakistan didn’t do anything in the war’ as you facts are continuing to be weaker. This is an Ukraine thread so let’s stay with it.
when you look at the list of Russian aircraft downed you only see 4 done by Pakistan and they were bomber . you claimed su-22 flew by Russian , i pointed that they belong to Afghanistan air-force.
you claimed Pakistan was the main reason of Russian air force problem in Afghanistan i pointed from 235 downed aircraft only 4 downed by Pakistan .
if you don't want see facts , then i can't do anythingh for you

Just want to know, is anyone really buying Russia destroyed 98 artillery units in just 1 day??
why not when they buy Ukraine claims about destroying Russian cruise missiles and drones , as many are ready to wage their sisters and wife on those claims , you also can find people who believe russian nonsense

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom