What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yeah russia atleast learned from kharkiv where they had no defense in depth or defensive positions to fall back to.

Ukraine really needs the new material and combined weapons training/strategy to overcome this extra challenge. It will not be as easy as before

Wow russia could be a rich, wealthy nation that thrives on trade and has great benefits and opportunities for its citizens.
With allies and trading countries lining up for closer relations.

Instead it is a corrupt shithole where almost all the wealth ends up with Putins oligarch and military elite.
Where many russians only have an outhouse toilet.
Where all the former warsaw and ex soviet countries are running to nato or china for security and trade…literally running away from russia which acts as an agressive colonizer with a history of genocide.

Now its even speed running towards a “north korea”-like failed state. What a waste and a shame.

Many russians sheepishly allow this to take place. Merely complaining they do not have the right tools to safely murder and enslave their ukranian brothers.

Seems you totally misunderstood or simply have NO CLUE at all of Christian values!

Please, lets hear what you consider "Christian Values" and we will take it from there.

Fair warning, you'd better know what you're talking about, as I have extensively studied this subject.

So go ahead, take your best shot, bud.

Please, lets hear what you consider "Christian Values" and we will take it from there.

Fair warning, you'd better know what you're talking about, as I have extensively studied this subject.

So go ahead, take your best shot, bud.

So russia starts a war of agression. Attempts to violently annex its neighbouring brother-country. (That suffered genocide under soviet rule before)

Flattens cities, guns down civilians, starts torture rooms, bucha massacres, abducts children, wants to eradicate ukranian nation/identity.

Yes…very christian..

He is a low IQ propagandist because he doesn't say the things you want to hear.
Look, I grew up in east and west, I enjoy education in both hemispheres east and west. As such I am a liberal person I am ok with every bullshit. But there is limit. 1+1=2 never 60. Scott Ritter makes hundreds of videos and stuffs always the same: Russia is great, Ukraine is doomed, better it surrenders.

Here we see the marked difference between America and Russia. Where in America we can see swathes under-passes, sides of expressways, the so-called "inner-cities" that are strewn with homeless people, drowning in abject poverty which the rich become richer in their gleaming glass towers in New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles and Miami. A sight to an outsider like me, it shows the remorseless and heartless nature of the American elites' mindset. It clearly shows that those sitting in Washington DC, don't give a damn about its own citizens.

Whereas Russia is standing up for its citizens. The government of Russia has successfully withstood imperialist western sanctions, and in doing so protected its citizens. In 2018/19 the Russian government had announced and has ongoing work on improving services to its citizens across the vast landscapes of the largest sized country on the planet. Mariupol, Crimea, Kamchatka, Sochi, to the Urals. Russia is the only country today, to have pegged its currency directly to the gold standard. This bares a huge significance on the robustness of Russia's economy, considering it is the "most sanction hit country on the planet."

So there is a vast difference between Russia and America!

Just want to know, is anyone really buying Russia destroyed 98 artillery units in just 1 day??
Hindustan Times is a clickbait channel. Apparently writing such headlines draw the attention of the pro russians on SoMe generating traffic. I honestly doubt anyone actually believes it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom