What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Most of these lack spare parts to keep flying. The few that do fly are easy target for A-50 + Su-35 combo.
In front of Ukrainian SAMs Su-35 is garbage remember there were few Su-34 shot down by old Ukrainian SAMs

Most of these lack spare parts to keep flying. The few that do fly are easy target for A-50 + Su-35 combo.
In front of Ukrainian SAMs Su-35 is garbage remember there were few Su-34 shot down by old Ukrainian SAMs

Last edited:
No it hasn't dsi intake and dsi has nothing special about it if it has it cannot supercruise and above Mach 2 top speed

It is DSI. DSI requires no servicing and maintenance. All the new jets use it.

Its single engine means fewer maintenance costs as well as less fuel consumption. Stealth characteristics such as an internal weapons bay, diverterless inlets, and a unique tail design are all a must have for fifth-generation fighters.

Su-35 has R-37M long range air to air missile 200 to 300 km range. SAM can't touch it.

It is DSI. DSI requires no servicing and maintenance. All the new jets use it.
Not all but only 3-4 jets using dsi F35/jf17/j10c,b/j35 and J20 using dsi and Su-75 is definitely not using it, DSI can reduce extreme performance of the jets significantly

Su-35 has R-37M long range air to air missile 200 to 300 km range. SAM can't touch it.
Does Ukraine have awacs/tankers/ECM aircraft??? R-37M is for to target big RCS aircraft like AWACS/tankers/large ECM aircraft not fighter jets
Get out of your falsehood kid and do some research before you post

Not all but only 3-4 jets using dsi F35/jf17/j10c,b/j35 and J20 using dsi and Su-75 is definitely not using it, DSI can reduce extreme performance of the jets significantly

Does Ukraine have awacs/tankers/ECM aircraft??? R-37M is for to target big RCS aircraft like AWACS/tankers/large ECM aircraft not fighter jets
He's a troll, stop replying to him. He makes dumbass claims all the time.

I remember during the Armenia-Azerbaijan war when he was certain that Armenia would win, or Russia would intervene and annex Azerbaijan.

R-37M can kill MiG-29 from distance up to 250 km.

I remember during the Armenia-Azerbaijan war when he was certain that Armenia would win, or Russia would intervene and annex Azerbaijan.

Azerbaijan never invaded Armenia.

R-37M can kill MiG-29 from distance up to 250 km.
Its active radar guided missile so how its possible that its seeker can track/engage a target of 250 km away?? Its seeker range in between 40 to 60 km how its possible that Su-35 can detect/track and engage targets of RCS 5M square targets to its extreme radar range??

Get a life ...

Babbling stupidity is your speciality

Again, get a life ...

Just another alternative troll account with 9 stupid posts ..... This forum is going nowhere
I have 9 posts because I am not informed what goes on beyond media on what is going on in Ukraine war. Being on this thread lets me read both sides (passion and energy and bias).

But two things that I make an exception for is ignorance and cowardice. You come out swinging at somebody that explains to you about expansion of Arab empire. If you are not an imposter and your flag is from where it is, then you should be even more knowledgeable. But if not than take the knowledge (since it is facts).

But instead you come out of ignorance, accusations, then get schooled on history and make some babbling excuse about how your ‘homophobe’ comment was an autocorrect. Every time you respond to this post with your ridiculous 1-liners, you make
Get a life ...

Babbling stupidity is your speciality

Again, get a life ...

Just another alternative troll account with 9 stupid posts ..... This forum is going nowhere
I have 9 posts because I am not informed what goes on beyond media on what is going on in Ukraine war. Being on this thread lets me read both sides (passion and energy and bias).

But two things that I make an exception for is ignorance and cowardice. You come out swinging at somebody that explains to you about expansion of Arab empire. If you are not an imposter and your flag is from where it is, then you should be even more knowledgeable. But if not than take the knowledge (since it is facts).

But instead you come out of ignorance, accusations, then get schooled on history and make some babbling excuse about how your ‘homophobe’ comment was an autocorrect. Every time you respond to this post with your ridiculous 1-liners, you make yourself sound pathetic.

And I have a life and my life even better that I told you about the facts of history like the other guy. All you have to rely on is ignorance and stupidity that makes a camel seem intelligent in comparison. THanks for giving me the opportunity to make post #10

Tell jokes for everyone to hear. . .
It is said that the United States has assembled 100,000 soldiers in the name of NATO, and if Ukraine is defeated, it will immediately send troops. . .
However, I remember that the United States had to use 450,000 troops and eight aircraft carriers to fight Iraq. Today, facing Russia, which is a hundred times stronger than Iraq, and China is by its side, is there any chance of winning a conventional war?
One hundred thousand soldiers? It's another small act of bluffing, it's for the Zelensky and the actor to show off his courage!

:p::p:

You are mistaken on multiple counts:
1. It is possible that size of military was deployed in Desert Shield in 91. Only a fraction of that size of force was in use in Iraqi Freedom.
2. No way 8 carriers were deployed. Total of 10-11 existed. At any given time , half of them are in port. Of the other half, 4-5, they are Pacific and Atlantic fleet and not deployed to one theater.
3. Iraqi army was at least as formidable and capable and possibly more so. They overran and captured Kuwait. Russia’s military objectives didn’t succeed to get Kiev.
4. Yes lets see how long this mutual dislike for the west lasts. Back in mid 50s they coudln’t even find common ground how to be communists and parted ways with China stuck in the 50s in industrial maturity till about the 90s.

It will take more than a visit from Xi to cement this long term given for almost 49 years they did not want to deal with each other

Back
Top Bottom