What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I doubt there is going to be one. For offensive you need 3 to 1 man power advantage. By next year Ukraine has 42 million total - 2 million Crimea - 5 million Donba - 1 million Taurida = 34 million people while Russia has 142 million mainland + 2 million Crimea + 5 million Donba + 1 million Taurida = 150 million people. Out numbered 1 to 4.4 and with insufficient military gear, an offensive would be suicidal.

I am a direct descendant of Sun Tzu. And I know all about war.

Russia army has 30,000 men in Crimea. Ukraine just needs to make them starve of hunger and thirst then they will either surrender or piss off. 150 million potential Russians won’t come to rescue them. Cutting them off from land and sea corridors is the way to go. A frontal invasion of Crimea by Ukraine is other option.

Russia army has 30,000 men in Crimea. Ukraine just needs to make them starve of hunger and thirst then they will either surrender or piss off. 150 million potential Russians won’t come to rescue them. Cutting them off from land and sea corridors is the way to go. A frontal invasion of Crimea by Ukraine is other option.

There's airlift and supply ships. Even in the Crimean war the combined armies of UK, France, Turkey weren't able to take Crimea. It's basically an unsinkable aircraft carrier. Easy to defend. Difficult to attack.

In the mornings my phone receives the signal from a lot of Russian Satellites of the GLONASS Constellation, the complicated and expensive thing is to have a lot of Satellites. Right now my phone is receiving signal from 10 Russian Satellites.

I mean I don't understand how having the expensive and complicated (the Satellite Network) they haven't had this issue better solved.

Last edited:
In the mornings my phone receives the signal from a lot of Russian Satellites of the GLONASS Constellation, the complicated and expensive thing is to have a lot of Satellites. Right now my phone is receiving signal from 10 Russian Satellites.

I mean I don't understand how having the expensive and complicated (the Satellite Network) they haven't had this issue better solved.
Good news, if they someday bomb us, they will be accurate to target :lol:.

I guess accuracy must be even better near to Russian mainland, like Ukraine.

Accuracy depends on Almanac and Ionosphere corrections. The receiver loads the "Almanac" with the position of the satellites. The accuracy depends on the Almanac update and on the Ionosphere correction. With 3 satellites is enough to triangulate the position.

Back
Top Bottom