What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Or could be they dont want to and rather keep letting ukrainians come in bakhmut to get killed in siege.
They wouldn't push into the city at all if they want to do that. If they push into the city, they will lose more men than Ukrainian, that's goes against what you just said

Attacker assault an urban environment from out in the open ALWAYS loses more men than the defender. There are no exception with 5000 years plus history of warfare.

As far as history has taught me : Anglo-Saxons have Italian genes and the Europeans have Mongol genes, both the product of brute savagery of the highest order.
Then you need to restart Your education.
The Romans invaded Celtic Britain.
After they left, there was a migration of Germans into Britain.
Those included the Angles and the Saxons.

Then you need to restart Your education.
The Romans invaded Celtic Britain.
After they left, there was a migration of Germans into Britain.
Those included the Angles and the Saxons.
If I know my history right you probably do have Mongol genes too. Yes, your ancestors were raped by Mongols In Germany.

Or could be they dont want to and rather keep letting ukrainians come in bakhmut to get killed in siege.
Yep.. i find it amusing to read posts suggesting the Russians are unable to capture bakmut and are failing blah blah

People need to understand why the Russians are using the term 'meat grinder' to describe this battle.

Meanwhile the Ukrainians will oblige and continue losing 700-1000 troops per day in bakmut

I had said that very early in the beginning of the war that it would be China and America who would come out ahead from this war!!! Loser Europeans!!!
I'm worried US isnt coming out of this conflict "ahead", you're only focusing on the short term financial ramifications- the sanctions on Russia, a key oil player in the global energy market was naive and dumb and actually backfired, the stakes for US are very high, but that doesnt mean the US will be able to come out ahead of this war, i worry US wont make it out this war, and not without being considerable sacrifices and costs.

Well, I have enough guns here to protect myself, and I know how to use them, let them come lol.....

Joke aside, I know OPSEC, I didn't tell them anything other than which country I am in now, and what I used to do. You can't trace back to me with the stuff that I said, and there isn't anything I leave out that can reveal my identity.
@jhungary, what kind of weapons can you have over in Australia? I was under the impression Australians lost their gun rights!

Back
Top Bottom