What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Winter is coming to an end in Europe.

The Gas reserves are at 60%:

Gas prices are at pre war level and dropping:

brrr, we have frozen :)
I the mean time Russia finally heroically conquered the Garden store in Bachmut..

Yes, the war of aggression the "West" started with the coup in Ukraine and the bombing and murdering of the russian speaking people in Ukraine. And the "West" what now try to destroy Russia. So russian nuclear arsenal is on the table, ready to to be deployed as Russia month ago let the "West" know. But most in the "West" are dumb arsholes who tell people that there is no danger....hahaha....what idiots :lol: But as i already said: "....cause all the arsholes in the world will die too...."
yeah... Russian nuclear threat... look, the Problem is, you cannot be absolutely sure, that the Ukraine does not have it as well... stopping the help to Ukraine is probably increasing the probability of Nuclear war, they are much more motivated and did stunts like crimea bridge and the Russian are rather lost and passive.

Anyway, why think ? Better give up and produce Wartburgs again.

Gas prices are at pre war level and dropping:
Yeah, all is ok!

gas21.png
gas22.png

Cause i am. And all the other warmongers with german flag arent, are only slaves of the US. Whereas me isnt slave. Not of the US and not of Russia or anyone else.
Wasting your time on a military forum, claiming to be anti-war at a time when european security is threatend, while cheering the succes of an autocratic regime. You being german makes no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom