What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So Russia threatens to use nukes in a war of aggression ? I can tell you something, Russia will do sh/t, they can threaten left and right as they always do, they ain't and will do sh/t.

Yes, the war of aggression the "West" started with the coup in Ukraine and the bombing and murdering of the russian speaking people in Ukraine. And the "West" what now try to destroy Russia. So russian nuclear arsenal is on the table, ready to to be deployed as Russia month ago let the "West" know. But most in the "West" are dumb arsholes who tell people that there is no danger....hahaha....what idiots :lol: But as i already said: "....cause all the arsholes in the world will die too...."

Russia had around 6000-7000 useable tanks at the start of this war. 3,000 active combat ready tanks. Another 2,000 combat ready in reserve. And 1,000-2,000 in reserve with heavy refurbishment. Around 2,200 have been captured or destroyed. Another 1,000-1,500 will be captured or destroyed by the end of this year at current loss rates. Russia is producing around 250 new tanks per year, well below the loss rate.
All of Russias tanks will be coming from its reserves by the end of the year.

None of Russias tanks are as capable as M1 Abrams, and M1s in reserve are kept in pristine condition unlike Russian slop. At current battlefield intensity, most of the Russian tank fleet will be destroyed in 2-3 years.
Ukraine needs about 800 western tanks to win the war. More is nice but overkill. Rheinmetall negotiates to build a tank factory in Ukraine. Capacity: 400 panthers per year. Ukraine still has to hold on a bit longer. 1 Leopards 2 can take on 10 T62s or 5 T72. Panther is 50 percent more powerful than leopards 2 or 3.

Yes, the war of aggression the "West" started with the coup in Ukraine and the bombing and murdering of the russian speaking people in Ukraine. And the "West" what now try to destroy Russia. So russian nuclear arsenal is on the table, ready to to be deployed as Russia month ago let the "West" know. But most in the "West" are dumb arsholes who tell people that there is no danger....hahaha....what idiots :lol: But as i already said: "....cause all the arsholes in the world will die too...."

Tactical nuclear weapons typically have a blast radius of a mile or so and are mostly designed to be used against heavy armour in 'pinch points'. They would be pretty useless against thinly spread troops along a 600 mile border. So I guess it's not so much a matter of Putin not daring to use tactical nuclear weapons as not choosing to use tactical nuclear weapons because it would be pointless. Russia would never use nuclear weapons on the land it wishes to regain. On another country like Poland or Germany, maybe. Hopefully not !!! is that where you are currently residing in ?

Tactical nuclear weapons typically have a blast radius of a mile or so and are mostly designed to be used against heavy armour in 'pinch points'. They would be pretty useless against thinly spread troops along a 600 mile border. So I guess it's not so much a matter of Putin not daring to use tactical nuclear weapons as not choosing to use tactical nuclear weapons because it would be pointless. Russia would never use nuclear weapons on the land it wishes to regain. On another country like Poland or Germany, maybe. Hopefully not !!! is that where you are currently residing in ?

I talk about megaton death all over the world.

One year into the war. Let's be honest to ourselves. Who throught that Russia would still be standing and handing out strong blows despite Western backing for Ukraine? Let's give the Russians some credit here. It takes some doing when the entire Western machinery is economically boycotting and propping the other side.

Since Russia has gone all out against Western backed Ukraine, we can be rest assured that it won't stop until all objectives are met.
I like how you keep vague about objectives just like the russians do.

That way when they bactrack they do not lose face.

They went from takeover half ukraine and install puppet. Demilitarize the rest.
To…hoping to take the donbass?

Well, you are among the ones (it seems) to fall for Russia's propaganda of armageddon, end of the world and what not, Russia, Putin and his cronies will do sh/t, they have too much to lose in the use of nuclear weapons.

Bakhmut will fall soon.
So which way now bro - NATO soldiers on the ground in Ukraine asap or Ukranian govt, military and nazis surrender asap?

Unless NATO or US comes up with a competent direct military plan in Ukraine, Russia is going to break Ukraine in 2, it just takes time. I cant believe how much of Ukraine Russia has already destroyed in 1 year- Ukraine is barely functioning atm. Time is on Russia's side, and its not on Ukraine's side, so we should probably expect this war to continue for 1-5 years more, because Russia has to break down Ukraine and mould it back into a less threatening and more regional-behavior-compliant state.

Well, you are among the ones (it seems) to fall for Russia's propaganda of armageddon, end of the world and what not, Russia, Putin and his cronies will do sh/t, they have too much to lose in the use of nuclear weapons.

:lol:

Question: What would [France, US, GB] do if Russia march in and [France, US, GB] army cant stop Russia?

Now you know what Russia will do.

To be frank & down to earth in honesty, when there is NATO supplying all kinds of anti-tank Himars etc to Ukraine. Its a no brainer Ukraine lasted for 6 months or so. Remember back in the day Afghanistan Russia war, US again supplied RPGs & hand held should fired rockets which brought the demise of Russian forces back then. So now the game has changed, even these weapons wont work with Adrenalin assult of Russia just like back in WWII how they single handedly defeated Germans while Americans requireed all European alliances to assist US forces in defeating Germans. Americans are only good at coalition joint attacks lets see them fight China + Russia single handedly not with India or others nation combined, they cant, they wont.
Somehow support from the outside does not make Middle Eastern armies effective. Ukraine winnings are because of of morale.

The Soviet Union single handedly got defeated until enough Western support became available. According to both Zjukov and Stalin, they would have perished without the support.

I guess Russia will pay it after USA paid for the wars it started.
Reported for derailing the thread.

Why do you even pretend to be german?

Ukraine suffers considerable losses as well but Its a fact that russia’s combat ready material and troops has been taking a huge hit which will take many years to replenish.
thats true, but how's that relevant to the war? especially with Russian troops obviously in high morale and on teh offensive? whats my point? these material losses OBVIOUSLY havent had a noticeable immpact on Russian operations- if they have, please prove it.
Russia is demilitarizing itself against its core soviet ally….
lmao- another projection - Ukraine has already become a new and different state because it demilirazied itseslf, what you describe that Russsia does, Ukraine is the one always doing it. stop projecting.
On paper.
no, in reality. The reality that if Sweden and Finland are accepted into NATO formally, conflict will start on the borders, and since NATO is too weak now, it refrained, via Turkey and Hungary, but it was enough. No Sweden or Finland entry atm, because NATO probably wont survive this Ukraine war.
And hardly trained mobiks without proper material do not constitute to much.
whats your proof these mobiks wont get proper material? i mean dont talk out of your azz now, please start sharing facts, docuemnts, etc to back up your weird opinions, cuz i wont let it go just cuz of nothing- prove your weak points!
Its how smaller countries ensure their independance with an agressive colonial empire (russia) in the neighbourhood.
thats historical, not modern Russia, your point is only right in the historical context, i'm talking modern today context, it was NATO that was fuking with Russia on the border, LIKE IN Georgia in 2008, but Russia put a stop to it, its NATO that is the expansionist imperialist bully in the modern world today- but Russia will break its bones in Ukraine, Iran knows that the most- if NATO is allowed to escape this Ukraine war without permanent damage to it, that would be so foolish of Russia, CHina, Iran, India, Venezuela, SYria, Yemen, Iraq.
do you know how much support russia got in ww2?
irrelevant
So far nato spent small change in ukraine.
can you quantify what you call small change? Russia and CHina ha\ve also spent small change on this war, so whats your point? money doesnt matter in war, didnt you just see poor Afghanistan defeat Rich US ? another bogus point- actualyl the one that has more money ussualyl loses, because they prefer nice lifestyle, they arent built for toughness, they just joined their army for benefits and more money..
Usa will send 31 tanks of its 6000 stock
Russia lost 2000 tanks of its 8000 stock.
mcnamara fallachy- this is all on paper- what matters is that on the battlefield, Ukraine is losing now, fair and plain. Russia keeps producing tanks and military hardware- even meeting export orders!! watch the battlefield and stop distracting us with talks about warehouses when you have never even seen one in real life, never worked in intelligence, so you dunno crap, you just love conspiracy theories, so emotional.
You know how to count?

Since 1980 we only saw countries running away from russia.
That will not stop, especially its current behaviour which drove away finland, sweden, ukraine, kazachstan, armenia….
historically, some of that is true, but not in modern times- can you reference any country Russia tried to take over in modern times aka as the Russian federation?
Russia is incapable of taking kiev.
give it time, Kiev might not need to be taken, Russia can just keep weakening the whole Ukraine until Kiev "falls".
It cannot handle more next to that.

Its really russia. Its an opportunistic greedy land grabber.
historically. once again you have a weird obsession.
Wrong bet.
thats what you made. betting Bakhmut wont fall only confirms insanity, because your denial level is astronomical.
You do realise sloviansk and kramatorsk defenses are heavier fortified and larger?
am i talking about those towns? cant you stay on one topic? one town at a time jackass.
Ofcourse you dont…your quite clueless
sure
Like bakhmut? A year now?
1 month bro, you're gonna be sooo hurt this month when Bakhmut falls. Ukrainian govt didnt want to say Soledar fell when it did, so it might take a year to admit Bakhmut falls when it actually happens.

Back
Top Bottom