What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia will win and expand its frontiers after this brutal conflict.

Nothing will remain as it was. After such losses, Russia would never just hand back its conquered portions of Ukraine.

Zelensky could have chosen a safer option to avoid such a direct fight with Russia.
Avoiding a fight would be the existence of Ukraine as a nation would cease to exist, with a likely purge of tens of thousands of people.

Russia will lose. It does not matter if they want to hand back the territory or not, they will have no say on the matter.

The Russians are screwed, all thanks to Putin's megalomania.

Something is coming up:-

The U.S. is urging Americans to leave Russia 'immediately' due to security risks​

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Flipboard
  • Email
February 13, 202310:22 AM ET
CHARLES MAYNES
gettyimages-1241624608_wide-1df1184ab968df576bc9832ab04c57d8562b7eaf-s1100-c50.jpg

The U.S. Embassy in Moscow.
Natalia Kolesnikova/AFP via Getty Images
MOSCOW — The U.S. Embassy in Moscow is urging Americans to leave Russia "immediately" due to security risks amid the war in Ukraine.
The U.S. Embassy in Moscow warned of the "unpredictable consequences" of the war in Ukraine, and said dual U.S.-Russian citizens in particular risked being forcibly conscripted into Russia's armed forces.
Latest in Ukraine: Updates on Russia's war and a look ahead (Feb. 13)

RUSSIA-UKRAINE RECAP

Latest in Ukraine: Updates on Russia's war and a look ahead (Feb. 13)

The embassy also cautioned that Americans in general faced potential harassment or wrongful detention by Russia's security services.
The Kremlin shrugged off calls for Americans to leave the country as "not new."
Next week will mark one year since Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24, 2022.
This story originally appeared in NPR's Newscast.

Avoiding a fight would be the existence of Ukraine as a nation would cease to exist, with a likely purge of tens of thousands of people.

Russia will lose. It does not matter if they want to hand back the territory or not, they will have no say on the matter.

The Russians are screwed, all thanks to Putin's megalomania.

As a matter of fact, many people thought the same thing after 1992, as well as during the time of her crisis. However, they were able to survive.

The Russian Federation has a lot of natural resources and will be able to recover its losses. As of now, Europe does not have any alternative options, and they are still reliant on Russia to provide them with natural gas.

But what Ukraine will get after the war over? Joining NATO?

No, since Russia will start blackmailing by showcasing nuclear bombs and NATO will itself, not offer to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Yes I watched the translated vid, the Roma were calling them Nazis and racists. Why were the roma being picked upon is it because these recruiters were racist to them abusing their power or they tried to push their luck and recruit the roma? Clearly I all the videos where men are being dragged off or stopped its because they aren't getting forcefully conscripted and just getting parking tickets. Ukraine need more meat and Nato will fight til the last Ukranian.
Tell me how you know a guy in a uniform taking a beating is a “recruiter”?
Ukrainian security forces wear a uniform. Those videos labelled forced conscription could be anything. You dont know, but you chose to believe it is because it fits the russian narrative.

As a matter of fact, many people thought the same thing after 1992, as well as during the time of her crisis. However, they were able to survive.

The Russian Federation has a lot of natural resources and will be able to recover its losses. As of now, Europe does not have any alternative options, and they are still reliant on Russia to provide them with natural gas.

But what Ukraine will get after the war over? Joining NATO?

No, since Russia will start blackmailing by showcasing nuclear bombs and NATO will itself, not offer to Ukraine.
Russian gas imported to Europe has dropped significantly. I would say its wrong saying Europe is reliant on russian gas.
487588B9-E466-465F-88AD-69A16922CC00.jpeg

When Elon knows, he knows. Both sides must come to the table otherwise this world will be blown to the stone ages in a blink of an eye.
Minsk agreement must be adhered to and the people of the Donbas given their freedom.

Starlink is the only commercial network that could withstand Russian cyber wafare capabilities coupled with EW capabilities.

Ukraine would have fallen much earlier if not for the support extended by NATO and Elon Musk.

Russian gas imported to Europe has dropped significantly. I would say its wrong saying Europe is reliant on russian gas.
View attachment 916398

It is a Temporary solution. However, The destruction of Ukraine never can be justified.

I am not supporting Russia, but strongly believe that should be a better option adapted then a direct fight with Russia.

-----
Gas exports from Russian state energy giant Gazprom to Switzerland and the EU fell by 55% in 2022, the company said earlier this month. The cut in imports has dramatically increased energy costs for Europe, sending leaders and oil and gas executives scrambling to develop new sources of energy and shore up alternative supplies.

“But Russian gas is going back, in my view, to Europe,” al-Kaabi said.

It is a Temporary solution. However, The destruction of Ukraine never can be justified.

I am not supporting Russia, but strongly believe that should be a better option adapted then a direct fight with Russia.

-----
Gas exports from Russian state energy giant Gazprom to Switzerland and the EU fell by 55% in 2022, the company said earlier this month. The cut in imports has dramatically increased energy costs for Europe, sending leaders and oil and gas executives scrambling to develop new sources of energy and shore up alternative supplies.

“But Russian gas is going back, in my view, to Europe,” al-Kaabi said.

Some european countries might still import russian gas. But the EU is never going back to be reliant on russian gas as before. Politicians listening to intellectual putin-versther fatalism has no future in Europe.
Its just a matter of priority. Europe is going to have hard times for a couple of years - so be it.

Back
Top Bottom