What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Do u even talk or just post things ? Chatgpt?

Russia will win and expand its frontiers after this brutal conflict.

Nothing will remain as it was. After such losses, Russia would never just hand back its conquered portions of Ukraine.

Zelensky could have chosen a safer option to avoid such a direct fight with Russia.
Zelenskie wanted to but the west said nooooo

They shot it down! How dare they!

Attachments

• 20230214_014902.jpg
    20230214_014902.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
And which is why most producers are looking to triple or six-fold production. As well as buying it from worldwide market.

How is russia holding up with losses vs production?
1500 main battle-tanks lost vs 200 yearly production?

I meantime USA has lost 0.
6000 abrams stock remaining

David Petreus,, the former CIA director and the former commander of NATO forces in Afghanistan: said to the German Rand magazine that Russia is preparing a new offensive in Dombas.. He said that Russia has a lot of soldiers, artillery, missiles, Drones and many more military systems..on top of having very big reserves of natural resources which make it easier to endure the Western sanctions..

How much ukranian govt paying to foreign legion who come from around the world to fight for Ukraine

Watched the translated version. It doesnt say anything about the uniformed guys being recruiting. It was revenge. They tracked them down because of a previous fight.
And that confirms my thoughts about these “mobilization” videos. Its nothing but russian propaganda using footage out of context.
Yes I watched the translated vid, the Roma were calling them Nazis and racists. Why were the roma being picked upon is it because these recruiters were racist to them abusing their power or they tried to push their luck and recruit the roma? Clearly I all the videos where men are being dragged off or stopped its because they aren't getting forcefully conscripted and just getting parking tickets. Ukraine need more meat and Nato will fight til the last Ukranian.

More disturbing execution videos from ukie animals.

This time the Russians have identified the war criminal. His picture, and all personal information has been released, along with a reward for his head

This dude is a dead man walking. He would be lucky to turn himself into ukie authorities, admit to his war crimes, and ask for prison.

I think fsb has aView attachment 916098
View attachment 916099

Sergey Makarenko Anatolievich.
The war criminal even has his passport number in Russian fsb hands
I mean, the Russians literally executed Ukrainian prisoners by hanging them, and commit multiple massacres in multiple cities.

Kind of hypocritical, don't you think? But then again I'm sure you're the type to deny Russia has ever commit any sort of atrocity or war crime.

[Edit] I'm glad war crimes amuse you. Shows me how much of a trash bin you are. @925boy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom