What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dmitry Peskov, the kremlin spokesman says Turkey opening of Bayraktar manufacturing plant will prolong the suffering of Ukrainians.

Hey hey russian artillery will ease the suffering, not ukraine drones.

He is 1A clown.

Kremlin

Image: AP

Dmitry Peskov, the kremlin spokesman says Turkey opening of Bayraktar manufacturing plant will prolong the suffering of Ukrainians.

Hey hey russian artillery will ease the suffering, not ukraine drones.

He is 1A clown.

Kremlin

Image: AP
Their argument is basically:

“But your honour, if my rape victim just did not resist i would not have to be that heavyhanded”

Their argument is basically:

“But your honour, if my rape victim just did not resist i would not have to be that heavyhanded”
Yes that’s the logic of a hooligan and rapist. Putin, his stooges including many leftists, rightists. extremists here live in their delusional world. They write open letters urging the governments: stop delivering help and weapons to Ukraine because that will prolong the war.

Meanwhile the EU will impose a total coal embargo on Russia starting tomorrow. That will cost Putin 8 billion euros per year. The coal will come from other sources including from Indonesia instead.
@Indos

Olenvika Prison camp had a special guest after it was burnt to a crisp following a HIMARS strike by Ukraine:

20220810_074642.jpg

20220810_074639.jpg

Yes that is non other than former US Hollywood movie star and current Russian citizen Steven Segal.

Olenvika Prison camp had a special guest after it was burnt to a crisp following a HIMARS strike by Ukraine:

View attachment 869369
View attachment 869370

Yes that is non other than former US Hollywood movie star and current Russian citizen Steven Segal.
Wouldn't call Steven Segal a movie star......He mostly appear in direct to video and cheesy 90s action B-movie.

Plus, that strike does not looks like a missile strike to me. Done enough DA to know the different between a missile strike and an artillery strike.

View attachment 869369
View attachment 869370

Ah yes another usefull conspiracy nut tool for russia

Wouldn't call Steven Segal a movie star......He mostly appear in direct to video and cheesy 90s action B-movie.

Plus, that strike does not looks like a missile strike to me. Done enough DA to know the different between a missile strike and an artillery strike.
I don't know, I liked the one where is a Navy Seal Chef... :lol:

All intimidations by Moscow not working
The US okaying Sweden, Finland to join the NATO.
The entire East Sea will become internal NATO waters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom