What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

1660074719248.png

War has come to Crimea - now where have i heard that before ?!..

Looks like Ukraine is getting all the ground work ready for a final assualt to liberate Kherson .. in the case, denying Russia the ability to use that airbase for some time until it is repaired and aviation assets replaced.

Good luck Ukraine!

Back in May, Ukraine's Head of Military Intelligence predicted that war will turn tide in the second half of August. We will see what happens now :pop:

Last edited:
That's a big blow to Russia , it will only make things worse for Ukraine , we might see foab (father of all bombs) non nuclear bombs or even tactical nukes in near future

May be a longer range himmars?
A big blow to Putin. The Russians say there was ammo detonating without external factor, no attack. However that is not credible. There are 12 detonations within 1 minute. Some detonation clouds are hundreds meter apart, so there are some possibilities from what I read from German military media.

- Ukraine using own made land attack missiles or ballistic missiles Hrim-2, Toschka, Sapsan
- modified anti ship missile Neptun
-US made Himars

Footage has emerged from Novofedorivka showing a completely destroyed Russian Su-24 https://t.co/D4U6V9B2zO

Does Russian airforce not have jdam 2000lb like bombs in their arsenal the kind usa use that cause huge explosions

My guess would be it's an extended range land attack variant of the Neptune AShM the Ukis have been working on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom