What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I don't know, I liked the one where is a Navy Seal Chef... :lol:
You like that because that movie has a naked playboy bunny jumping out of a birthday cake lol.......Most people watch that movie because of that...

Ah yes another usefull conspiracy nut tool for russia

Kind of expecting Russel Brand to join him......

Used to love that dude comedy but he just went nuts......

Ayo what? When tf was that in the movie? 🗿
dude, did you watch the Airplane version?

Don't watch after 0:37 or don't watch at all, if you don't want to see nudity.

By the way, that scene was done because of Eleniak, she was a playmate in 89' (the same as she was introduced in under siege) she wore a sailor outfit when she shoots for playboy. Now, she is wearing a Naval Aviator Jacket (and nothing else) in this scene......go figure.

Last edited:
dude, did you watch the Airplane version?

Don't watch after 0:37 or don't watch at all, if you don't want to see nudity.

By the way, that scene was done because of Eleniak, she was a playmate in 89' (the same as she was introduced in under siege) she wore a sailor outfit when she shoots for playboy. Now, she is wearing a Naval Aviator Jacket (and nothing else) in this scene......go figure.
Vid is age restricted, but i have watched airplane. It said it was a 12A so i was like, its gonna be a nice funny movie. I forgot it was the 80s when this film was made. Why did you have to remind me :(

Vid is age restricted, but i have watched airplane. It said it was a 12A so i was like, its gonna be a nice funny movie. I forgot it was the 80s when this film was made. Why did you have to remind me :(
This is the PG version, after she had stripped

And you forgot the number 1 rules on Steven Segal. It's never going to be a nice funny movie with Steven Segal.............and this movie introduced a lot of 90s kids to boobies.......

This is the PG version, after she had stripped

And you forgot the number 1 rules on Steven Segal. It's never going to be a nice funny movie with Steven Segal.............and this movie introduced a lot of 90s kids to boobies.......
Ohhh damn i thought you meant airplane as in the movie air plane.

But no, i did watch the film half way into it. It was around when they were loading the guns on the battleship and tommy lee jones is blasted back by the firing.

Also vid aint working. Plus i dont want to see it. Please stop

Ohhh damn i thought you meant airplane as in the movie air plane.

But no, i did watch the film half way into it. It was around when they were loading the guns on the battleship and tommy lee jones is blasted back by the firing.

Also vid aint working. Plus i dont want to see it. Please stop
lol I meant the airplane version of the film, which they deleted any nudity and profanity from the movie and show it on the airplane.

And that is not halfway point lol, he shot at the sub and killed the XO (IIRC it's that scene played by Gary Busey) with the 16 inch is probably 2nd or 3rd last scene in the movie.

This is the battleship scene you are talking about. That scene was quite good, and then ruined by the movie "Battleship"

»After the liberation of Kiev and all areas of Little Russia (means Ukraine) from the gangs of nationalists, who preach their made-up Ukrainism, Russia will again become powerful and invincible as it was a thousand years ago during the Old Russian State«.

"Before its annexation by Russia, Georgia did not exist at all".

»Kazakhstan is an artificial state, a former Russian territory. In this century, the Kazakh authorities have begun to take initiatives to resettle various ethnic groups within the republic, which can be described as genocide against the Russians«.

- Dmitrij Medwedew

Ex president of Russia

Russian Defence Ministry report on the progress of the special military operation in Ukraine

▫️The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

💥High-precision strikes of the Russian Aerospace Forces have destroyed 1 ammunition depot of the 54th Mechanised Brigade in Krasnogorovka, Donetsk People's Republic. The losses on the Ukrainian side amounted to up to 30 servicemen, over 6,000 artillery shells and mortar shells of various calibres, as well as 7 vehicles.

💥As a result of the Russian Aerospace Forces' strikes on the temporary deployment points of the 93rd Mechanized Brigade of AFU near Andreyevka, Kharkov Region, up to 100 nationalists and over 20 units of military equipment have been destroyed.

💥As a result of Russian Aerospace Forces' strikes, the 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade of AFU has lost its combat effectiveness near Peski, Donetsk People's Republic. Up to 70% of personnel has been eliminated. Most of the Ukrainians mobilised citizens to make up for the brigade's losses, refused to move to the line of contact and deserted.

💥Operational-tactical and army aviation, missile troops and artillery strikes continue against military facilities in Ukraine.

▫️5 command posts have been hit, including those of the 46th Airmobile Brigade near Andreyevka, Kherson Region, the National Guard's Khortitsa regiment in Kushugum, Zaporozhye Region, Aidar nationalist formation in Novoselovka, Donetsk People's Republic and the 56th Motorized Infantry Brigade in Nikolaev city.

▫️7 ammunition and mossile and artillery weapon depots have been destroyed near Nikolaevka, Fedorovka, Vyemka in Donetsk People's Republic and Kushugum in Zaporozhye Region.

▫️1 Gepard anti-aircraft missile and gun system supplied to Kiev regime by Germany has been destroyed near Novopavlovka, Nikolaev Region. In addition, 1 launcher of Ukrainian S-300 anti-aircraft missile system has been destroyed near Kramatorsk, Donetsk People's Republic.

💥As part of the counter-battery warfare 2 Ukrainian platoons of Grad MLRS, as well as 2 artillery platoons of D-20 guns and 2 platoons of D-30 howitzers at firing positions near Kirovo, Seversk and Verkhnekamenskoye of Donetsk People's Republic have been suppressed.

💥Russian Aerospace Forces fighter aircraft have shot down 3 Ukrainian Air Force aircraft in aerial combat over the territory of Nikolaev Region: 1 Su-25 near Novokhristoforovka, 1 MiG-29 over Troitsko-Safonovo and 1 Su-27 near Novosel'e.

💥Russian air defence means have destroyed 9 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles near Chervonyi Yar, Andreyevka, Pervomaiskoye, Vernopol'e, Novoye in Kharkov Region, Ivanovka, Peski, Valer'yanovka in Donetsk People's Republic and on the western outskirts of Donetsk city.

▫️In addition, 2 Tochka-U ballistic missiles have been shot down in the air over Krynki, Kherson Region, and 7 shells of HIMARS multiple-launch rocket system near Novaya Kakhovka, Lyubimovka and Chervonyi Mayak, Kherson Region. Also, 4 shells of Smerch multiple-launch rocket system have been intercepted near Veselyi Kut, Nikolaev Region.

📊In total, 267 Ukrainian airplanes and 145 helicopters, 1,720 unmanned aerial vehicles, 365 anti-aircraft missile systems, 4,283 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 795 multiple launch rocket systems, 3,286 field artillery and mortars, as well as 4,807 units of special military vehicles were destroyed during the operation.

well he maybe somehow right , i don't knew about NATO designation . here when we say army aviation we mean helicopter , drones and such.
when we talk about airplanes , we talk about air-force. in this case evidence show one su-24 damaged beyond repair , probably some su-30 and su-24 also damaged . these are not Army Aviation equipment , they are air-force equipment

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom