What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett:

Zelensky asked me to call Putin, and after I finished my call with Putin, I called Zelensky and he was hiding in a basement, and I told him: I finished talking to Putin, and he told me that he "will not kill you."
Zelensky asked me and said, "Are you sure?"
I answered him: "100% sure, he will not do this."
Two hours later, Zelensky came out of the basement, went to his office and filmed himself saying:
"I'm not afraid!".
@rzc_o8

Last edited:
According to the Mossad, about 18,000 Russian soldiers and 157,000 Ukrainian soldiers were killed in this war so far..

Breaking: British Ministry of Defense: Russian forces succeed in their attempts to isolate the Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, with the aim of surrounding it..
@AsharqNewsBrk

The Putin plan was to knock out Ukraine, have a secure peace deal with Ukraine, and then go after the EU and invade.

Of course after the EU nations transfer their weapons to Ukraine without the chance of getting those EU-needed weapons back, Putin is wanting to have peace with Ukraine. The objective was NATO Europe/EU. Ukraine is the appetizer. EU needs every weapon they have and more, and are instead donating much of their arms to Ukraine. This is the Putin agenda. The more the EU nations give to Ukraine, the closer we are to the end of the conflict. Europe was fooled and had.

The solution is keep your EU weapons and re-arm Europe.

Last edited:
Putin is in on it with Trump. Trump is in on it with the cia. The cia is in on it with Biden. Biden is in on it with Zelensky. Zelensky is in on it with Bennett. Bennett is in on it with mossad. Mossad is in on it with Netanyahu. Netanyahu is in on it with Putin.

Another banker war. Control both sides. The "mission". Destroy the European Union.

Merkel: Putin Wants to Destroy Europe​

Trump Wants to 'Destroy the EU' and Doesn't Understand 'Fact-based Arguments': Officials​

Best solution - re-arm Europe.

Zelensky: "We need your weapons, Europe, to keep Europe safe. You give us your weapons for us to use to weaken your enemy - Russia. Experts say, Russia plans to attack the EU after Ukraine"
Zelensky: "Yes, thank you for giving us so much of your weapons, Europe. We will now sue for peace and keep your weapons. Best of luck, haha, with your war with Russia in the next few years. Please use spitballs."

European nations armed with what? Spitballs.

Well, the thing is, it's got both better and worse for the Ukrainian. The plus is Ukraine do not expect experienced or top notch Russian troop this time around, they are all gone. There aren't many seasoned troop left with Russia. Even Wagner bled white already, you are talking about the same quality of troop between a motivated Wagner fighter than a Russian conscript.

On the other hand, we cannot expect the Russian to be as dumb as last year, they are going to learn last year mistake, how much they can learn depends on how long they have to train, Russian troop, even green troop, if they have proper training and know their shit is still dangerous, it all depends on whether or not this time around Russian force can fight like a unified force with all branch work together with whatever equipment they have, if they can pull this off, then Ukrainian will be in a tougher fight, still won't be as bad as the beginning of last year tho, but if they do what they do last year, then this upcoming Russian offensive is nothing to be afraid of........
What are the Russians sending besides mobilized troops? What kind of tanks they are sending? Armatas and T90s? Putin sending in his personal Centurion guard?

The Putin plan was to knock out Ukraine, have a secure peace deal with Ukraine, and then go after the EU and invade.

Of course after the EU nations transfer their weapons to Ukraine without the chance of getting those EU-needed weapons back, Putin is wanting to have peace with Ukraine. The objective was NATO Europe/EU. Ukraine is the appetizer. EU needs every weapon they have and more, and are instead donating much of their arms to Ukraine. This is the Putin agenda. The more the EU nations give to Ukraine, the closer we are to the end of the conflict. Europe was fooled and had.

The solution is keep your EU weapons and re-arm Europe.
I feel like Putin needs to get out of the trap. You know, pull out of Ukraine completely. He's losing his best troops and equipment. Poland and the Baltics are planning to invade Russia. So Russia needs to pull out.

According to the Mossad, about 18,000 Russian soldiers and 157,000 Ukrainian soldiers were killed in this war so far..

Breaking: British Ministry of Defense: Russian forces succeed in their attempts to isolate the Ukrainian city of Bakhmut, with the aim of surrounding it..
@AsharqNewsBrk
Does make sense why Russians mobilized 300k Russian troops along with Wagner recruiting tens of thousands more.

@AsharqNewsBrk
Seems like fake news.

Pakistan is Russia-leaning? India is neutral?

Who the **** made those infographic?

While India continues to sign deals with Russia and undermine Ukraine, Pakistan has give military supplies to Ukraine multiple times.

Even in March 2022, India was outright supporting Russia and Pakistan kept fairly quiet and was far more neutral than India.

These are almost certainly fake.

Back
Top Bottom