What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

No , that it’s not correct. The Minsk Protocol, was agreed to by Ukraine , Russia , and the OSCE( Organisation for security and cop operation in Europe) .The rebel statelets were not parties to the agreements. The rebels never followed the protocol, and following a separatist victory at the second Battle of the Donetsk Airport, one of their spokesman repudiated the agreement, saying’ The Minsk memorandum will not be considered in the form it was adapted. It is a silly to expect Ukraine and its allies to follow a protocol which the rebels have never advised by, and have actually explicitly repudiated.

PS, Lets remember your Russia ( Putin) put down his own bloody separatist movements in Chechnya twice . So I really am struggling to understand why your position on Ukraine wanting to do same with russian separatists rebels? Is so wrong to what putins carried out in Chechnya?

First: The Minsk I and Minsk II were initiated by Russia AND ONLY by Russia.

All other Countries never ever thought about such thing cause they dont care if people in Donbas gets killed by Ukraine.

And this shows clearly that ONLY Russia was interessted in stopping the killing of Donbas people.

Also Merkel, Hollande said some Weeks ago in interviews that the "western" countries take part in the Minsk I and Minsk II, but it was never meant by the "west" that these treaties have to come into effect and so Ukraine still bombs Donbas regardless of Minsk I and Minsk II.

So nothing with "rebels" and other lies ! Just normal people who dont want to get killed by Ukraine althought there was Minsk I and Minsk II.

Fm76zDWXEAUCCOC.jpeg

Germans are still traumatized from WW2 , ever since , they are careful not to send weapons for war zones.

I can appreciate that they are careful not to flame this conflict and avoid war , but this war is upon then whether they want it or not.

I do not see the Russian stopping their attacks or agreeing to any size fire , unless they see a strong opponent facing them. So in this case , sending this tanks is the way to see this war ending.

~
The Russians are ready to incrementally fight up to nuclear war and the US and Europeans know. That's why the "allies" are providing limited support to Ukraine and are just profiting as much as they can until truce is agreed and Ukraine meets Russia's demands. Russia has switched to war time economy which means it has increased manufacturing of weapons and the number of men under training. Time is not on Ukraine's side. Meanwhile the war will remain bloody with fear and hatred propaganda fueling the war and the UN spectating on the sidelines.

I was (and still be) alive at that time and follow up the reports. Even OSCE report about that in 2014.
The OSCE reported alot. Maybe you should actually read what the OSCE report, insted of trusting pro-russian sources cherry picking and spreading half truths about OSCE. Are the OSCE even allowed on the russian side of the front?

The OSCE reported alot. Maybe you should actually read what the OSCE report, insted of trusting pro-russian sources cherry picking and spreading half truths about OSCE. Are the OSCE even allowed on the russian side of the front?
Back in 2014/2015 the OSCE was also in East-Donbas. Then the OSCE-Observers werent allowed to go there anymore. But for the timeframe 2014/2015 there are reports.

The Russians are ready to incrementally fight up to nuclear war and the US and Europeans know. That's why the "allies" are providing limited support to Ukraine and are just profiting as much as they can until truce is agreed and Ukraine meets Russia's demands. Russia has switched to war time economy which means it has increased manufacturing of weapons and the number of men under training. Time is not on Ukraine's side. Meanwhile the war will remain bloody with fear and hatred propaganda fueling the war and the UN spectating on the sidelines.
Translated: Russia has accelerated the burnrate of its limited funds and use their troll farms to try to convince the world to back off before Russia runs out of money.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom