What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Did the Ukrainians demand Moscow? All I hear is Russians need to leave. Russia wants Ukraine to be denazified and demilitarized.

He didn't kill any South Asians when he was busy wiping out other groups from thousands of miles away. He would in fact try to commit genocide against South Asians if he had the chance. But he was busy.
Yes they are demanding Crimea

Oh you need to go back and have history listen.

Please read how he funded free Indian army.

What I am going to say is this..Churchill killed more people and did more ethnic cleansing then Hitler ...these are facts

ps.
Nazis were bad no doubt
British were equally bad.
I heard the dutch were the worse.
But french those mother fuckers had no shame and they kept doing their ethnc cleanzing in Africa well after world had given up on it till the 1960s

Straight from azeris book.
Armenians were so happy they were shooting down staff till they realized it was all bait

Ah cool

I bet the gov will raise taxes massively to finance the military buildup.

Eva Högel from Germany’s gov party Spd wants to increase the army special funds from 100 billion euros to 300 billion euros.

Why not 500 billion or one trillion?

Lets bankrupt Russia

1673789536274.png

Apache would be a different punch, unlikely UK sends such thing at this stage of the war. If then most likely in summer. Ukraine will adopt NATO concept of combined arms. And aviation is a must.

I don't doubt that. I said I would be surprised if the UK gave away some of its Apaches. The UK has a relatively small fleet, and the longbow version, which is expensive to lose. If NATO believed Apaches were important, they would most likely come from American reserve stocks, they have the most to spare.

Watching a Political Talk show today, parliament insider said the Albanese government is likely to send at least the same number of the current M1A1 Abrams we had to Ukraine.

Australia is currently undergoing an Upgrade to our Armor Regiment. Australian Army had order 75 M1A2 Abrams from the US to replace the 20 years old M1A1 Abrams, so they are going offline anyway, and the insider said Australia is likely to transfer all 59 Abrams to Ukraine by 2024 when the upgrade is completed, pending US approval.

Leos did not fare well during turkey syria operation

Merkava didnt fair well in guerrilla warfare either against Hezbollah and US Abrams were disabled with RPG hit to the rear of the turrets in Iraq and how cheap are RPGs

MBT will never fair well against infantry and ATGM if they dont themselves have supporting infantry

tanks are for mechanised formations using amour to thrust through heavily defined areas

in the case for Ukraine APS equipped tanks against Russian tanks will do well

1st time since 1945 German tanks will face Russian tanks on a European Battle field

Why not us sending a-10 thunderbolt to Ukraine to crush Russian tank and armerd position ? It could wipe out bunker and infantry more than uacv
View attachment 911563

Fighter planes require alot of time to train pilots on to operate on, let alone to train them on the doctrine for its use in an operational environment and ukraine has a relatively small pool of fighter pilots who are currently involved in operations against Ukraine.

Ukraine will operate western jets for sure - but right now it is a rolling start in an active war zone - not the best time for them to get these.

Russia offered a ceasefire after getting their butts kicked from Kiev region to Kharkiv and half of Kherson. Ceasefire is just ceasefire until Russia recover and do it again. Not a peace treaty. Crimea first, Donbass, Luhansk, Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, etc. They will keep going. Remember what Putin said? Ukraine needs to be denazified and demilitarized. You think Ukraine will accept those terms?

Nazis have always been great allies of the NATO.

I am glad that NATO has stepped in to protect the Nazis.

Back
Top Bottom