What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

More cruel war crimes from the Russian Nazis. And yes it’s real, I’ve seen the video.

Russia needs to be obliterated and rebuilt like the Germans and Japanese after WW2. A barbaric nation

Oh shut up please. Your friend @Apollon had months ago lovingly posted the photo of the jaw of a Russian soldier who had been killed by the Ukrops. Apollon was smilingly describing the various ways in which the Russian might have been killed. The photo was sent to him by a psycho Ukrainian friend of his. Russian body parts are being passed around as trophies by the UkroNazis. My recent ban, which ended three days ago, was because of a few things I posted in the original war thread including posting about the various types of torture and murders the Ukrainian nationalists / UkroNazis did against the Russians. You ask the PDF staff member Amaa'n who banned me for posting that content. So it is not Russia that is a war crimes country but the UkroNazis / Ukrops. It is these who are cruel and barbaric and must be taken to the war crimes court, not in compromised Hague but somewhere else like Cuba.

Last edited:
Oh shut up please. Your friend @Apollon had months ago lovingly posted the photo of the jaw of a Russian soldier who had been killed by the Ukrops. Apollon was smilingly describing the various ways in which the Russian might have been killed. The photo was sent to him by a psycho Ukrainian friend of his. Russian body parts are being passed around as trophies by the UkroNazis. My recent ban, which ended three days ago, was because of a few things I posted in the original war thread including posting about the various types of torture and murders the Ukrainian nationalists / UkroNazis did against the Russians. You ask the PDF staff member Amaa'n who banned me for posting that content. So it is not Russia that is a war crimes country but the UkroNazis / Ukrops. It is these who are cruel and barbaric and must be taken to the war crimes court, not in comprised Hague but somewhere else like Cuba.

Russia is murdering, raping, looting, torturing, their way through Ukraine. There are thousands of examples from the very beginning of this war. A barbaric nation that needs to be destroyed and remade in the image of the Germans and Japanese after WW2. Their crimes would make Nazi Germany proud.

In the early days of the war I felt bad for the Russians getting incinerated, then all the photos and videos of Russian crimes came pouring in, and my feelings completely changed. Russia is a terrorist state, a barbaric nation, that needs to be bulldozed. Just as Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan before it.

Russia is murdering, raping, looting, torturing, their way through Ukraine. There are thousands of examples from the very beginning of this war. A barbaric nation that needs to be destroyed and remade in the image of the Germans and Japanese after WW2. Their crimes would make Nazi Germany proud.

In the early days of the war I felt bad for the Russians getting incinerated, then all the photos and videos of Russian crimes came pouring in, and my feelings completely changed. Russia is a terrorist state, a barbaric nation, that needs to be bulldozed. Just as Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan before it.
Cool story, will you show that consistancy towards Israel for example?

Yes, it was Russia that did these :

North Korean city of Wonsan in 1951 :
Bombing_Wonsan_Harbor_1950.jpg

Exactly 60 years later a Libyan city :
104709260_104708935-8bef08a6caa54a9e8f97d10fb04d159d_t800.jpg

And when did you feel bad for the Russians ? Can you show me two posts ? You and your chums were happily posting Russian deaths and UkroNazi killing sprees.

@Foinikas, look at his words about Russia to be bulldozed and all. We have Apollon v2.

How about this: Putin just orders his troop to withdraw and piss off. International sanctions can gradually ease. Fair?

Withdrawal can be done but can you write what Russia wanted Zelensky to do during the initial phase of the war ?

And I don't think Russia now cares for these "international" sanctions. "International" as in Western bloc and its followers.

I got news for you

All the screaming about Russians in the winter...

Apparently, the reason these drones are almost impossible to track and destroy is that they fly at a very low speed and are almost invisible to radar. It's quite ironic that their fairly basic technological features are what outsmart high technology defences.

Russians are now in the centre of Bakhmut and Avdiivka

The Soviet Steamroller has broke through the Bakhmut-Soldar-Seversk defensive lines which was fortified for 8 years since 2014 with deep tunnels, trenches and heavy concrete interlocking pill boxes

it also had high ground which was very hard to take, Russian took it

the Soviets are Soviets, no one knows how to take land better than them which is why they are the largest nation on earth for 500 years

they are masters of diversion and encirclement of armies

they also have a huge stomach to take punishment and casualties and can absorb anything you through at them

next line is the Kramastrosk-Sloviansk and actually this line is more heavily defended than previous one

but no doubt Russians will crush all opposition

Yes, it was Russia that did these :

North Korean city of Wonsan in 1951 :
Bombing_Wonsan_Harbor_1950.jpg

Exactly 60 years later a Libyan city :
104709260_104708935-8bef08a6caa54a9e8f97d10fb04d159d_t800.jpg

And when did you feel bad for the Russians ? Can you show me two posts ? You and your chums were happily posting Russian deaths and UkroNazi killing sprees.

@Foinikas, look at his words about Russia to be bulldozed and all. We have Apollon v2.

Withdrawal can be done but can you write what Russia wanted Zelensky to do during the initial phase of the war ?

And I don't think Russia now cares for these "international" sanctions. "International" as in Western bloc and its followers.
What Putin wants? He wants a total destruction of Ukraine. There is no room for negotiation. Nil.

Back
Top Bottom