What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

You don’t understand. It’s not about facial thing. Chinese and Japanese look same same but they are so different like day and night as we Viet people say it.
It's propaganda thing.

Soros reflexivity to make a war in West Europe against Russia, it's coming, sit, wait and watch.

That's all.

Ukrainian has common past with Russia and nothing in common with West Europe.

BTW Han Chinese and Japanese doesnt look the same physically.

Manchu people reminds me something Japanese, but Han Chinese certainly not.

Both Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and former Pentagon chief Robert Gates are conforming things don't look good for Ukrainians.
Key word "Former"

And if you really read the article, they didn't say things don't look good for the Ukrainian, they said Russia will drag this war on unless US unconditionally support.

Technically this war is in a stalemate, which is a common fact, which mean this war is going to drag on, and this WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR BOTH SIDE.

That is what the 2 were talking about.

It's propaganda thing.

Soros reflexivity to make a war in West Europe against Russia, it's coming, sit, wait and watch.

That's all.

You are mistaken. It’s the opposite. Russia wages war against Ukraine and the west. Putin put the ultimatums in writing just days before invasion of Ukraine. When the US and NATO refused the ultimatums everybody here knew the war is coming.

Soros is Jewish they are god chosen people what do you expect?

Sure, if I follow his advices in his books I would become billionaire.

It's propaganda thing.

That's all.

You don’t understand. Han is a cultural concept it’s about how you act and belief, not race. Viet people are han Viet. That’s why we call China as northern country Vietnam as southern country. “nam” means southern.
We are off topic.

Budgets in the US are decided by Congress and not the President.
Sheltering the poor is unlikely to be a federal thing. It is the responsibility of each state. Putin has much more control, being a dictatorship.
as if he has no money for emergencies or if Russia budget must not be approved by parliament

Umm, the attack drawn down by roughly 80% is "proven ineffective"?

Again, do me a favor, go back and find footage of Russian Drone/MIssile Strike footage before and after Gepard and NASAM and IRIS-T put into service, and compare what it was and what it is now.

Now that the US and Germany also giving them Patriot and more NASAM. I would like to hear what's your definition of "Ineffective"
interestingly still the power grid is down

You are mistaken. It’s the opposite. Russia wages war against Ukraine and the west. Putin put the ultimatums in writing just days before invasion of Ukraine. When the US and NATO refused the ultimatums everybody here knew the war is coming.

Soros is Jewish they are god chosen people what do you expect?

Sure, if I follow his advices in his books I would become billionaire.
Like Spaniard I can say, we have nothing in common with Ukrainian people.

But Spanish massmedia treatment of Ukraine war and official statements of Spanish state is like it was a war against us.

Like Spaniard I can say, we have nothing in common with Ukrainian people.

But Spanish massmedia treatment of Ukraine war and official statements of Spanish state is like it was a war against us.
You are naive. Putin is a hooligan. He seeks greatness for himself and for Russia. he wants to change the status quote, he wants to destroy the EU (Merkel says it).

The commander of a tank platoon of Russian T-80 tanks spoke about combat work in Ukraine with mobilized servicemen.

Ukrainian servicemen published a video of an attempt to leave the caponier of an armored personnel carrier M113. The video shows an American M113A1 armored personnel carrier of the Ukrainian army. This modification of the armored vehicle has been produced since 1964 and is equipped with a 6V-53 Detroit Diesel diesel engine with an HP 215 power.

Which Hassan are you talking about? If you were referring to me, I didn't say anything about natural or man-made distasters. Perhaps it is time you visit an ophthalmologist or optometrist. :D
It was Hack-Hook, but I can understand why he assumed it came from You.

as if he has no money for emergencies or if Russia budget must not be approved by parliament

interestingly still the power grid is down
A snowstorm is something you prepare for in advance, which makes it a state issue.

leopard-2 latest model or Abram export version . i think its a no brainier.
by the way you think how long an m60 can survive there even if its as upgraded as Turkish m60s
1280px-Sabra_tank.jpg
Depends on what they did to it. ERA, thicker armor, APS, separate ammo bustle compartment from crew, etc. If it was just basic M60, wouldn't last long.

You see Ukraine and Russian people and you can't see differences between, they are exactly equal, the same physically, mentally and culturally.

Western propaganda presenting Ukrainians as saints and Russian as devils is ridiculous.

Even more it's ridiculous when they try to identify Ukrainian people with West European people.

We are different from Ukrainain, but Ukrainian are exactly the same than Russian.

But American propaganda lie machine is working hard. They need to West European feel identified with the Ukrainian.

It's what Soros call Reflexivity. Dumbshit West European must feel that Ukraine war is a war against them, and that's way to make in the future a real war in West Europe against Russia.

You can tell they are same people by putting a bottle of Vodka in front of them. Yu know what will happen next.

if you ask me, the West should have start rebuilding Ukrainian weapon manufacturer capability in Western Ukraine or Central Ukraine now, it's a lot better for Ukraine to make their own stuff and use it on this war. This is going to be better and quicker than waiting on the West to send them stuff.

All they need is to put a lot of SAM in the area so it will make it safe from Russian Air attack.
Well they have a couple of options.
Option 1: Build a large factory as you said somewhere in Western or Central Ukraine far from Belarus/Russian borders and hope the Russians don't fire everything at it even with heavy air defense protecting it. Pretty much putting all their eggs in one basket. Could have the factory in some middle of unknown town or village in western Ukraine or in the Carpathian mountains near Romanian and Slovakian border with towns and villages there as well for mountain protection along with air defense.
Option 2: Build smaller multiple hidden factories spread around in small towns. Also have trucks and trailers coming into the factory to pick up the finished tanks at night and leave. Keeping it cover from prying eyes instead of tanks in parking areas. Don't know if they have enough air defense to cover the whole areas of the factories. Unless they have air defense wall.
Option 3: Best one IMO, have a tank factory in Poland run by the Ukrainians and transport it across the border, Ukrainian workers can be collaborating with the Poles as well even train the Ukrainian refugees to help the war effort. In post war they can move back into Ukraine afterwards. I believe they can use the facilities that were meant for repairing Polish T72 tanks. Or start from scratch in another real estate.

You are naive. Putin is a hooligan. He seeks greatness for himself and for Russia. he wants to change the status quote, he wants to destroy the EU (Merkel says it).
That will be a self accomplished prophecy.

It was not true before Ukraine war.

But it will be true next years.

USA doesnt need EU richness, world can't afford current energy and raw materials waste.

They attempted a color revolution in Catalonia 2017, to burn europe in a separatist spring, they failed, and then they increased provocations from Kyiv puppet to Moscow, they success. It doesnt matter if the fire start in West or East europe, but the better for American interests is whole europe burning.

EU broke up economic relations with Russia.
So a Russia first strike against Germany was a crazy idea one year ago, but each day is a more likely thing.

It's funny see European slave puppets working hard in their future self destruction.

You can tell they are same people by putting a bottle of Vodka in front of them. Yu know what will happen next.

It can be understood due to cold weather.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom