What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Yup, because the previous ones have been destroyed. Yet another proof to Russian MOD's claims of destroying those HIMARS.
What pathetic logic is this?

USA is sending 20 Himars. And more ammo after that.
You: “proof” that dozens are being destroyed!

Russia is copy-pasting every little video they can find (or fabricate) of their “victories”, yet “coincidentally” do not have a shred of evidence on actually taking out one of those 100 Himars?

Its getiing sad now.

To the level that Israel and Ukrainian governments persecute people under the territory they control, no other country comes no where near on the level of brutality, killings, marginalization, and the eviction they inflict on the people who settled the land before they showed up
Not really. If you ask others there might say your case is even worse. Since some will say your country is by far the worse in its oppression of religious minorities/non Muslims like Hindus. Reason many fled Pakistan since your independence to India and still continue to do so to this day. Their percentage has fallen from 20% since you got independence in 1947 to just barely 2% today.🤣 i heard that some of them even had to convert to islam just to get by. 😆 if that is not real oppression/persecution, brutality, marginalization, eviction (and everything else you mentioned lol) then i dont know what that is. Lol

I QUOTE from the article below:

"At independence in 1947, Hindus composed 20.5 percent of the population of the areas that now form Pakistan. In the following decades, the percentage shrank rapidly, and by 1998 — the last government census to classify people by religion — Hindus were just 1.6 percent of Pakistan's population.

In short India has even more reason than Russia(invading Ukraine) to invade Pakistan and stop your "genocidal " government from eradicating its Hindus population.🤣 In fact, India will even have a far better reason to do so than even Russia against Ukraine. You should count yourself lucky that India is not a historical aggressive and hegemonic militaristic power like Russia, else your country probably won't exist today the way we know it. Russia would have made sure they break it up and put you under their boots/influence like they do with their Eastern European, balkan states and central Asian neighbours.

So don't throw glasses at others when your own country is even worse. So using your logic , India should be justified in invading Pakistan to protect Hindus. Lmao. I will support such an initiative (using your logic that is). 😆

Last edited:
Let’s assume you make IP phone calls via smartphone, Vpn if using correctly can camouflage your IP thus your location. However in this particular case in Ukraine, it’s worthless. Because Ukraine cellular service and internet service provider know where you are and which location your phone is connected to.
Anyway it’s stupid to use smartphones on battlefields. You must use particular military phones. Like those low frequency adhoc phones used by German army land forces.

View attachment 909312
Yes, VPN only protects you if your enemy is watching the VoIP server.

But if your enemy control the GSM network, then you're fcked, no matter what VPN you use, they'll know that is someone connected to a VPN where nobody should be.

I remember something similar in the other side, in the beginning of war, foreign fighters for Ukraine, uploading pics of them to social networks, they achieved to be bombed and killed 200 of them with a single one Russian missile strike.

The stupid human behavior using internet is particularly dangerous in war time.

Smartphones are perfect spying machines.

If at least it was used to military communications, it could have some sense, but likely stupid soldiers used smartphones as entertainment machines.

Yes, VPN only protects you if your enemy is watching the VoIP server.

But if your enemy control the GSM network, then you're fcked, no matter what VPN you use, they'll know that is someone connected to a VPN where nobody should be.

I remember something similar in the other side, in the beginning of war, foreign fighters for Ukraine, uploading pics of them to social networks, they achieved to be bombed and killed 200 of them with a single one Russian missile strike.

The stupid human behavior using internet is particularly dangerous in war time.

Smartphones are perfect spying machines.

If at least it was used to military communications, it could have some sense, but likely stupid soldiers used smartphones as entertainment machines.

Russia makes smartphones that are safe from tapping and interception.

Meaning the old system..

Here is the new one: AMX-10 ERBC Jaguar
1526562537-1-1526578437.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, because the previous ones have been destroyed. Yet another proof to Russian MOD's claims of destroying those HIMARS.

Yup, because all of the repair facilitates in Ukraine for the Soviet-made tanks have been destroyed, and Russian drones, helicopters, CAS fighter jets, and artillery have taken their toll on the existing tanks in Ukrainian inventories.

If anyone needs proofs for the beating the Ukrainians are taking in the battle-field, look at the endless announcements from the Western leaders that are almost certainly on weekly basis. They keep sending everything in their disposal. Expect them supplying fighter jets very soon after the Ukrainian pilot complete the training.

This is because the Ukrainians can't replace the attrition rate against their equipment.

Nope, no HIMARS have been destroyed and there’s no evidence they have been. Not a single one.

Bradley’s are a massive upgrade in capability for the Ukrainians. Bradley’s destroyed a significant amount of Soviet armor in Desert Storm.

Not really. If you ask others there might say your case is even worse. Since some will say your country is by far the worse in its oppression of religious minorities/non Muslims like Hindus. Reason many fled Pakistan since your independence to India and still continue to do so to this day. Their percentage has fallen from 20% since you got independence in 1947 to just barely 2% today.🤣 i heard that some of them even had to convert to islam just to get by. 😆 if that is not real oppression/persecution, brutality, marginalization, eviction (and everything else you mentioned lol) then i dont know what that is. Lol

I QUOTE from the article below:

"At independence in 1947, Hindus composed 20.5 percent of the population of the areas that now form Pakistan. In the following decades, the percentage shrank rapidly, and by 1998 — the last government census to classify people by religion — Hindus were just 1.6 percent of Pakistan's population.

In short India has even more reason than Russia(invading Ukraine) to invade Pakistan and stop your "genocidal " government from eradicating its Hindus population.🤣 In fact, India will even have a far better reason to do so than even Russia against Ukraine. You should count yourself lucky that India is not a historical aggressive and hegemonic militaristic power like Russia, else your country probably won't exist today the way we know it. Russia would have made sure they break it up and put you under their boots/influence like they do with their Eastern European, balkan states and central Asian neighbours.

So don't throw glasses at others when your own country is even worse. So using your logic , India should be justified in invading Pakistan to protect Hindus. Lmao. I will support such an initiative (using your logic that is). 😆

He's Somalian, not Pakistani. Be a good poodle and go hide behind uncle Sam, lest I remind you how you were saved by the yanks and over a million soldiers from the commonwealth in both world wars.

Russia makes smartphones that are safe from tapping and interception.

That's not solve the problem of locate a rf signal.

Personally I'd shoot every non-military comm device in war front line, it's a walking danger.

If soldiers wants to watch **** or movies in their leisure time, they should only allowed to use this:
10fe1e1d2fd01a8195a596616d6a672c.jpg_720x720q80.jpg_.webp

And the less they use military comm devices the better, if they only use passive comm devices to receive orders, it would be perfect. Central command control should not need to receive information, they can watch them through sats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom